Dump some of that out.
我们不需要汽水
We don’t need that soda pop there.
来 给我一点
Here, give me some of that there.
好的 抓好了
Okay, hold that there.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
好了 干杯吧
All right, here we go.
喝一杯点燃我们的内心吧
Here’s to fire in our hearts.
喝吧 孩子们
Drink up, boys.
我喜欢混着喝
I love the impurities.
很好
Ooh. Nice.
老妈 我能喝酒吗 可以
Mother, may I? Yes, I may.
不错
Mmm!
这些单黄线都是你漆的
So, it was you painted these, the lines?
不是啊 大部分是阿尔文漆的
Oh, not me. Alvin did most of them.
我才刚开始为他工作
I just started working for him.
漆了多少了
How many’d you do?
没有记录确切的数量
I haven’t kept an exact count,
不过我铸打了一大堆路标
but I’ve hammered in a boatload of posts
漆了一整串单黄线
and painted a whole bunch of stripes.
是呀 别忘了路标 路标很重要
Yeah, don’t forget the posts. The posts are important.
是的 这还用你说
Yeah, you’re telling me.
可以给我一支烟吗
You know, would it be all right if I had one of those?
可以
All right.
你应该有火吧 我
Do you have a light, by chance? I, uh…
谢谢
Thank you.
除了欲望什么都没有
Nothing but desire, huh?
-哎 -嗯
-Ooh. -Mmm.
明白了
You got it?
-我知道怎么点 -你知道什么
-I know how. -You know what?
你不该抽烟
You shouldn’t smoke.
我知道 对身体不好
Oh, yeah, I know. It’s bad for you.
不 我是说你不该抽
No, I mean you shouldn’t smoke.
因为你看上去很蠢
You look stupid.
你在这里有一阵子了
You been out here for a while?
比你想的久远多了 孩子
Longer than you want to know, son.
老先生 我不知道我在这里干嘛
I don’t know what I’m doing out here, man.
这里连个姑娘都没有
There’s no girls out here at all.
你可以周末去玩呀
Well, you got to take care of that on the weekend.
可以去镇子上 泡个妞
You got to go to town, meet a lady.
但是
But, uh…
我也没法讨论太多这种事
I can’t discuss that too much ’cause,
因为我很多不好的回忆
you know, I got a lot of bad memories there, you know.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
有时候你碰到个很年轻的
Sometimes you get involved a little too young,
总会有事发生 接踵而来
things happen, and then more things happen,
她也许会突然离开
and she takes off,
也许还会把孩子带走
maybe takes the child with her.
说不清楚 总之有你受的
You just don’t know. That can be pretty rough.
是呀
Ahem. Hmm.
好了 我得走了 不想再跟你们瞎扯了
Well, I got to go. I’m tired of fooling with you guys.
好了
Here. Say…
拿着吧
Take that.
不 太多了
Oh, no. This is too much.
不多 这只是我表达感谢的方式
No. Just my way of saying thank you.
该我们谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
祝你们过得开心
Have a good day.
好好保管 对你们有好处哟
Take care of that. That’s good for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
你不准备吃吗
Aren’t you gonna eat that?
什么
What?
你难道不吃吗
Aren’t you gonna eat that?
-鱼皮 -是的
-The skin? -Yeah.
不吃
No.
那可是最有营养的部分
It’s the most nutritious part.
真恶心 你放屁了
Oh, God. Farts?
放轻松
Relax.
我们会有个美好的夜晚
We’re having a very nice evening.
好好享受热腾腾的鱼吧
Enjoy your hot fish.
说真的
Seriously,
你是不是一整个夏天都没性生活
are you really cool not getting laid all summer?
我可没什么选择啊 是吧
I don’t really have much of a choice, do I?
你一个人在这里过春天的时候
I mean, when you were out here for the spring by yourself,
难道不会很寂寞吗
didn’t you get lonely, like, so lonely?
一个人独处和寂寞是有区别的
There’s a difference between being lonely and being alone.
-有区别吗 -当然
-There is? -Oh, yeah.
孤独是有回报的
I reap the rewards of solitude.
你怎么克服寂寞的
How do you do that?
其实
Well…
我给你姐姐写信
I write letters to your sister,
也 读书
I… read,
漆单黄线 缝衣服
I paint, I sew.
我还有一只猫
I had a cat,
我总是照顾我的宠物直到它死去
so I used to take care of my pet before it was killed.
我也有很多处方药
I have a lot of prescription medications,
但尽量不用
but I try not to use them.

Wow.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得自己在这大自然中变得很淫♥荡♥
I get so horny out here in nature.
-难道你不会吗 -淫♥荡♥ 不会啊
-Don’t you? -Horny? I don’t think so.
问你个问题吧
Let me ask you a question.
跟生过孩子的女人 做♥爱♥
Does it, like… feel different
会不会感觉不太一样
having sex with a woman that’s had a baby?
-是啊 -就像曼迪逊
-Yeah. -You know, like, Madison.
她生过孩子
She’s had kids.
是呀
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
会不会
Is it, like…
松一点
less tight?
兰斯 她可是你姐姐
Lance, she’s your sister.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I mean, I don’t know how you do it.
我从来没试过一整个夏天
I could never last the whole summer
都不让我的小♥弟♥弟♥解放一下
without getting the little man squeezed.
你在建议我劈腿你姐姐
You suggesting I cheat on your sister?
你听说过特里斯坦的事 对吧
You’ve heard the story about Tristan, right?
你那个表哥特里斯坦
Tristan, your cousin?
不是
No.
哪个特里斯坦
Who’s Tristan?
难道曼迪逊没跟你提过那个人吗
That guy. Hasn’t Madison ever told you about him?
没有
No.
你们难道不聊那种事的吗
Don’t you guys talk about stuff?
是呀
Yeah.
你都不知道她跟谁睡过吗
Well, don’t you know who she slept with?
你知道她跟谁睡了
What do you know about who she slept with?
你要知道高中时她的卧室就在我卧室隔壁
Well, you know her bedroom was next doors to mine in high school,
都能听到她呻♥吟♥
and you could just hear the moaning and stuff.
怎么了
What?
难不成你还认为她是处♥女♥
Do you think she was a virgin?
周末有什么计划吗
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
有什么感兴趣的事吗
Anything you’re getting into?
什么意思
What do you mean?
有没有对谁感兴趣
Do you have your eye on anyone?
你懂的 就是姑娘
You know, a girl.
没有
No.
嘿 阿尔文
Hey, Alvin.
怎么了
Yeah?
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我确实对某个姑娘有兴趣
I do have my eye on someone that’s a girl.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
她叫美琪·约翰逊
Her name is Maggie Johnston.
绝对是个女神 我和她共事过一段日子
She’s a total goddess. I’ve been working on her for a while.
-很好 -是呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!