What kind of friend are you?
他有麻烦了 而你却在这喝酒
He’s in trouble, and you’re sitting here drinking?
-我 我是说 他不是 -上帝啊
-I… I mean, he’s not… -Jesus Christ.
我以为只有我有麻烦呢
I thought I had troubles.
你真是没救了
You’re hopeless as tits on a boar hog.
就没见过 干杯
Never seen a… Cheers.
你结婚了
You married?
-你有女朋友了 -没
-You have a girlfriend? -No.
嗯 我给你点建议:
Well, let me give you a little advice:
同一个女人上♥床♥一定别超过三次
never sleep with the same woman more than three times in a row
无论她有多好
no matter how good it is.
否则
Otherwise,
你就会产生感觉了
you start to develop feelings.
感觉
Feelings.
就是 你的感觉
That’s… how you feel.
嗯 哦 瞧啊 他来了
Mm. Oh, check it out. Here he comes.
知道吗
You know what?
我得离开这里了
I got to get out of here.
我可没兴趣听一个老爷们哭诉
I have no interest in listening to some grown man cry,
嗯 这些留给你了
so, uh, I’m gonna leave this with you,
还有 啊 对了
and, uh… yeah.
这个可以帮你度过难关
This’ll get you through the toughest part.
我在前面等你
I’ll see you down the road.
鞋不错
Like the shoes.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
你知道那涂料是有毒的吧
You know that paint is poisonous, right?
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
都好
Yeah.
只是 早上我起来你已经走了
It’s just… you were gone when I woke up this morning.
我去打电♥话♥了
I had to make a phone call.
哦 你开车跑到镇上去了
Oh, you drove all the way to town?
有什么想说的吗
Is there something you want to talk about?
我该想说点什么呢
What would I want to talk about?
我不知道啊
I don’t know.
我只是觉得你可能有话想说
I just had a feeling you might want to talk about something.
你想用手敲桩子吗
You gonna hit it in with your hand?
知道吗 有时候说出来会觉得好些
You know… sometimes it’s just better to talk about it…
知道吗 能不能就安静上那么一会
You know, could we just enjoy the silence a little bit?
当然 好的
Yeah. Sure.
我就是觉得有时候 如果说出来会好一些
I just think sometimes it’s just… It’s better to talk about stuff.
你就不能自己玩会吗 啊
Why don’t you be self-sufficient for once, huh?
我一定要这么陪着犯傻吗
Do I have to keep you entertained all the time?
要知道 有些人干这份工作
You know, some people take this job
不就是图个清静嘛
’cause they want a little peace.
有些人干这份工作 就是想一个人待着
Some people do this job because they want to be left alone.
只是想关心一下
Just trying to be nice.
曼迪逊那边情况怎么样
Is everything all right with Madison?
该死的 你怎么不去问她
Oh, man. Why don’t you ask her?
不知道啊 只是
I don’t know. I just…
我想你可能听到些坏消息什么的
thought maybe you got some bad news or something.
你到底怎么了 啊
What is wrong with you, huh?
你跟她完全一样 你怎么了
You’re just like her! “What’s the matter with you?
你发生什么事了 怎么了
“What’s the matter with you? What’s wrong?
然后呢 还有呢 所以呢
“What else? What else? What else?”
她甩了你又不是我的错
It’s not my fault she dumped you.
什么
What?
你说什么
What did you say?
-我不知道 我 -你说什么
-I don’t know. I… -What did you say?
你偷看过我的信
Have you been poking around in my letters?
你打开了我的牛皮纸信封 你看了我信
Did you open my manila envelope? Did you read my mail?
你这是怎么了 你们这家人怎么了
What is wrong with you? What is wrong with this family?
天呐 瞧你们这家子的德性
My God, this family! This family!
你是个衰人
You are a weak people!
你是衰人 脆弱 空虚 无力
You are a weak, feeble, flimsy, tenuous people,
单独一个人连五分钟都呆不住
who don’t know how to be alone for five minutes,
根本不懂得感恩
regardless of how much they’re loved!
对不起
Sorry.
你到底是怎么活到现在的
How did you live your life up to this point
你不会杀鱼 不会搭帐篷
without knowing how to gut a fish or build a tent
不会打结 连自己都照顾不了
or tie a knot or minding your own business?
怎么你活到现在都还没自杀
Then how did you live this long and not kill yourself
你这个乏味的失败者
for being such a boring loser
还觉得自己聪明得能对付一切
who thinks he’s so smart and good at everything?
我来告诉你 你不是
For your information, you’re not!
你是蠢货 所以她离开了你
You suck, and that’s why she left you!
知道吗 你一直离群索居
You know, you’re always leaving town,
你一直与自己斗争
you’re always struggling with yourself!
她想要的是认认真真的感情
She wanted a serious relationship,
她本来都指望着你呢
and she saw right through you!
你搞砸了
You blew it!
今天没工钱
You’re not getting paid today.
-放手 -别这样
-Let go. -Let go!
-来啊 -你干什么
-Come on. -What are you doing?
滚开 该死的
Get off me, jerk!
噢 啊
Ow! Ah!

Ow!
-喂 -嗨
-Hello? -Hello?
你收到我的信了吗
Hey. Did you get my letter?
是真的吗 你
Is it true? Is it…
你写的那些 是真的吗
What you wrote, is that true?
你去哪了 阿尔文
Where have you been, Alvin?
就是 你知道 就那样吧
It’s what it… You know, it all comes down to that.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我想找个愿意跟我在一起的人 那
I need someone that wants to be with me, that is…
-我愿意 -那你为什么还走
-I do! -But who’s here?
我愿意
I am!
你总是不在我身边
You’re always leaving.
我的生活就是这样 亲爱的
This is my life, baby.
我得干活 为了我们俩 -我知道
I do this for us, for us to save. -I know.
为了存够钱 离开这里
For us to save and to run away.
我知道 但我要的不止这些
I know, but I need something else.
听着 我不能要求你为我改变 我不能
Look, I can’t ask you to change. I can’t.
不 你可以 你可以要求我改变
Yes, you can. You can ask me to change.
你不会 但是你想
You don’t, but you do.
很显然 你希望我改变
Clearly, you do want me to change.
我也愿意 毋庸置疑
And I will. You don’t even ask.
只是你以为我不愿意
You just assume that I won’t.
全是你臆想出来的
You assume all these things.
你甚至都不问 你应该问的
You don’t even ask. You have to ask.
你只是自己瞎想 我们能解决的
You just assume… We’ll work it out.
你幻想着我冥顽不化 我有自己的生活
You assume that I’m set in my ways, I have my life,
还有所有这些 但并不是这样的
and everything is like it is, but it is not.
我做的全是为了我俩 为了让你开心
Everything I do is for us, whatever makes you happy,
让我俩开心
whatever makes us happy.
对不起 好吗 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你从跟我说过 我不知道
I never heard you say that. I didn’t know.
不 你知道吗 不是那样的
No, you know what? It’s not that.
是因为你总是想掌控一切
It’s ’cause you always want to be in control.
这才是原因 你害怕
That’s what it is. You’re afraid.
深层原因是 你害怕 怕被伤害
Deep down, you are afraid. You don’t want to be vulnerable.
听我说 我哪都不去
Listen to me. I’m not going anywhere.
对不起 阿尔文
I’m sorry, Alvin.
这个人 是你心目中的人选吗
This guy, is he who you want to be with?
这很严肃
It’s serious.
你一点机会也不留给我了
You don’t want to give us a chance?
我不能跟你生活
I can’t live with you.
-我爱你 -你在害我
-I love you. -You’re killing me.
-我怎么 -你会逼死我
-I’m what? -You’re killing me!
别说了
Stop!
我好爱你
兰斯 走吧
Lance, let’s go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!