片名:情如物证
知道 好的
Yah, yeah, yeah.
好啊 小家伙
Hello, Ugly.

Here.
茜莉亚?
Celia?
我明天不能过来 所以今天来了
I can’t come tomorrow, so I’ve come today.
比尔?
Bill?
我喂过了 -什么?
I fed him. -You what?
它看起来饿了
He looked hungry.
我能看看你的照片吗?
Can I look at your photographs?
不可以
No.
我可以给你描述它们 -不用
I could describe them for you. -No.
用我帮你到安全的地方吗?
Want me to walk you to the safe?
这周围我熟悉 谢谢
I know my way around, thank you.
你要付我30美元
You owe me $30.
这很干净
The place is spotless.
一直有些味道 就是那条狗的
It still smells in here, but that’s the dog.
屋子里没有吃的了
There’s no food in the house.
再付我10美元 我去给你做饭
I could get some groceries and cook you dinner for an extra 10.
我去外面吃 -哪?
I’m eating out. -Where?
不会告诉你的
I’m not going to tell you.
你一定会告诉我的
You’ll have to tell me…
如果我去给你订餐的话
if I’m going to make the reservation.
我自己可以搞定
I’ll make it myself.
对了 不要订鱼
Well, don’t order fish.
你知道的 你挑不出里面的刺
You know you can’t handle the bones.
那下周见 马丁
See you next week, then, Martin.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
马丁 我跟你说过
Martin, I’ve told you before–
你不能想什么时候摸别人就去摸
you can’t touch people whenever you want.
手指和眼睛不同
Fingers– they aren’t the same as eyes.
这样很不礼貌
It’s rude.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你为什么不自己打它弄掉
Why don’t you scrape them yourself?
谁去为那个盲人服务 -你去
Who’s serving the blind guy? -You are.
我已经有三份订单了 -他订了吗?
I’ve got three tables already. -Has he ordered yet?
一会给你把葡萄洒打开
I’ll open this wine for you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
太好了 -抱歉让你久等了
Hooray. -Sorry about the delay.
这是什么? 这不是我订的
What’s this? This isn’t what I ordered.
这是你订的意大利杂面
That’s the mixed pasta you ordered.
不是 我订的是芦笋鸡
No. I ordered chicken and asparagus.
不 不好意思 你说你要意大利杂面的
No. I’m sorry. You said mixed pasta.
你知道我订了什么 你叫什么名字?
I know what I ordered. What’s your name?
什么? -你叫什么名字?
I beg your pardon? -What’s your name?
你叫什么名字? -我要见你们经理
What’s your name? -I want the manager.
我要的是芦笋鸡
I wanted chicken with asparagus.
噢 噢 不
Oh! Oh! Oh, no!
噢 抱歉 真不好意思
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
来一份蔬菜通心粉汤
I’d like minestrone soup…
在上了奶油沙司加蘑菇的意大利宽面条之后
followed by fettucini with mushroom and cream sauce…
还有一份色拉
and a side salad.
好的 早上见
Yeah. I’ll see you in the morning.

Hey.
你是盲人吧 可吃东西还是要付帐的
You may be blind, but you still have to pay for what you ate.
我什么也没吃 饭一直没有上来
I ate nothing. My meal never arrived.

Hey.
什么事?
Yes?
是你杀了这个小家伙吧
You killed Ugly.
我觉得是你弄断了它的脖子
I think you broke his neck.
它还没死
It’s not dead.
噢 该死.对不起 小家伙
Oh, shit. Sorry, Ugly.
你要把它带哪去?
Where are you taking him?
我知道谁可以救它
I know someone who can help.
要搭车吗?
Need a lift?
你喜欢猫? -不是特别喜欢
You like cats? -Not particularly.
我想可能是你欠它什么
I suppose you reckon you owe him or something.
这只猫真的很怪
He’s a real freak, this cat.
给 抱着
Here. Hold him.
你去哪?
Where you going?
这的光线怎么样?
How much light is there in here?
很充足
Quite a bit.
这有很多人
There’s a lot of people.
当我对上你的时候告诉我一声
Tell me when I’m pointing at you.
你正对着王后
You’re pointing at the queen.
往下一点 往下
Down a bit. Down.
噢 你左边
Uh, to your left.
好了 -那只猫在里边吗?
That’s about it. -ls the cat in?
现在可以了
He is now.
笑一个
Smile.
盲人摄影师
A blind photographer.
现在 不出一周 消息就会传出去
Now, that–that goes down as weird sight of the week.
别误会
Don’t get me wrong about it.
我是说 你让一些东西有新意 很好 知道吗?
I mean, it’s good you do something creative, you know?
残疾人不应该只是坐在那
Handicapped people shouldn’t sit around…
为自己感到遗憾 他们应该有点爱好
feeling sorry for themselves. They should have a hobby.
当我还是个小男孩的时候 我妈妈送给我一部相机
My mother gave me a camera when I was a boy.
那时你是盲的吗? -是的
Were you blind then? -Yes.
她为什么要送你一部相机呢?
Well, why did she give you a camera?
有一点残忍♥ 不是吗? -是我想要一部相机
Sort of cruel, isn’t it? -I wanted a camera.
为什么?
Why?
我想它能帮助我了解东西
I thought it would help me to see.
17号♥ 对吗?
Seventeen, right?
嗨 马丁
Hey, Martin.
下次见 -会的
See you around. -So to speak.

Yeah.
还记得那晚那个盲人吗?
Remember the blind man from the other night?
他来找你了
He’s here to see you.
好啊 -安迪
G’day. -Andy.
我不能和你呆太久 太忙了
Can’t stay out here long. I’m really quite busy.
我想你可能想看看这些东西
Thought you might like to see these.
当然
Yeah.
呵 -给你描述一下
Ha! -Describe them to me.
什么?每一张吗? -每一张
What, each one? -Each one.
简练点 不要超过十个词
Keep it simple–under ten words.
嗯 是这样 我没有太多时间
Um, look, I don’t have a lot of time.
那你最好快点
Then you better be quick.
嗯 好吧
Um, right.
第一张 我和那只猫
Well, the first one is me and the cat.
我猜他们都是关于猫的吧
They’ve all got the cat, I suspect.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
我让你再容易一点吧 安迪
I’ll make it a bit easier for you, Andy.
试着用五种方式给我描述一下猫的样子
Try five different ways to describe how the cat looks.
要死的
Dead.
柔软 有病的样子 -柔软
Limp, sick. -Limp.
安迪抱着一只柔软的猫在兽医院候诊室
Andy holding limp cat in waiting room of vet.
这张照片用了九个词
Nine words. The photograph.
是在这上面吗? -是
ls that the right way up? -Yeah.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我在给它们分类
I’m labeling it.
为什么? -证物
Why? -Proof.
什么的?
Of what?
照片里的有的就是当时在那的
That what’s in the photograph is what was there.
可是照片哪里都有 什么都有
That photograph could be anywhere of anything.
可它不是
Except it isn’t.
我当里在那 安迪
I was there, Andy.
我觉得我知道的比你更多
I probably know more…
关于当时那个候诊室里的东西
about what was in that vet’s waiting room than you would.
我知道有两盏荧光灯
I know that there were two fluorescent lights…
因为它们有很特别的嗡嗡声
because they have a distinctive hum.
正对着我们上面的有一盏荧光灯是坏的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!