without the photograph, but it was clear…
你不会让我左右你的意志
you wouldn’t ask me out of your own volition.
可是照片已经没什么关系了
But the photo doesn’t matter anymore.
今晚是我一直盼望的
Tonight’s been all I’ve hoped for and more.
特别盼望的
Hopefully…more.
这是自助晚餐吗?
Is supper self-serve?
我没见过我的父亲 我母亲十年前也去世了
I never knew my father, and my mother died ten years ago.
现在只剩我一个了
So now there’s only me.
你也是
And you.
你和我有太多的共同之处了——
You and l have a lot in common–
都没有母亲 都是孤儿
both motherless, both alone.
你有过被人盯着的感觉吗?
Do you ever get the feeling of being watched?
一生都是
All my life.
可你从来不知道什么时候是我
And you never knew when it was me?
茜莉亚 有什么话为什么不直说呢?
Celia, why don’t we get to the point?
你有没想过要知道…
Have you ever wondered…
这些年来我为什么一直服侍你?
why I’ve stayed working for you all these years…
可你却对我这么凶?
when you’re so deliberately cruel to me?
我问过自己这个问题
I have asked myself that question.
答案是什么?
And what was the answer?
你喜欢这样 -我不喜欢这样 我讨厌这样
That you like it? -I don’t like it. I hate it.
把问题再说一遍 -什么问题?
Ask the question again. -What question?
我为什么要和你呆在一起呢? -不知道
Why do I stay with you? -I don’t know.
不 你知道 马丁
Yes, you do, Martin.
别玩游戏了 游戏结束了 该面对现实了
No more game playing. Games are over. Time for truth.
茜莉亚 我知道为什么了
All right, Celia. I know why you stay.
我可以问你些事情吗?
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yes.
我觉得你从没有和女人在一起过
I get the feeling you’ve never been with a woman.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
我想这要涉及到个人的隐私
I think we’re getting a little personal here.
你现在32岁了 马丁 还没到时候吗?
You’re 32 years old, Martin. Isn’t it time we did?
不要怕
There’s no need to be afraid.
你碰过女人吗?
Have you ever touched a woman?
感觉一下
Feel this.
有没感觉到我的心跳?
Feel it thumping in there?
心跳加快 比平时快的多
It’s beating fast– faster than usual.
那是你在音乐现场的感觉 不是吗?
That’s where the music got you, isn’t it?
你就是这么感觉我的
That’s where you get me.
我很自私 马丁 我要你属于我一个人
I’m greedy, Martin. I want you all to myself.
我以前是这样的 可现在不同了
I used to have that, but things have changed.
我不得不改变回去
I have to change them back.
抓住机会 马丁 不会再有这样的机会了
Take this opportunity, Martin. It may never come again.
不 我不能
No. I can’t.
相信我 -我不能
Trust me. -I can’t.
不要怕
Don’t be scared.
我不是害怕 -你需要我
I’m not scared. -you want me.
不 我需要任何人
I don’t. I don’t want anyone.
离我远点
Just leave me alone!
不要走 不要离开我
Don’t go. Don’t leave me.
你的拉链还没拉好呢
Your fly’s undone!
我这是在哪?
Where am l?
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
上车 马丁 我送你回去
Get in, Martin. I’ll drive you home.
马丁 我为你做了所有的事
I do everything for you, Martin.
我给你洗衣服
I wash your clothes.
我把你最喜欢的东西放在你能找到的地方
I put your favorite ones where you can find them.
我为你做饭
I cook for you.
我帮你预算
I watch your budget.
我按时给你付帐单 给你买♥♥吃的
I pay your bills on time, do your grocery shopping.
我就像你的妻子一样 可你就是不相信我
I’m like a wife to you, but you don’t trust me.
我需要你的信任 我需要你的尊重
I want your trust. I want your respect.
我是你能相信的唯一的人
I’m the only one you can trust.
我是唯一能够照顾你的人
I’m the only one who’ll look after you.
你不是唯一的
You’re not the only one.
安迪吗?
Andy?
你不能相信他 你会发现的
You can’t trust him. You’ll find that out.
你要解雇我吗?
Are you going to fire me?
你没什么可考虑的 要解雇我吗?
You don’t have to think about it. Are you firing me?
我想你会主动离开的
I would have thought you might want to leave.
你想辞职吗?
Do you want to resign, Celia?

No.
那我说对了 你喜欢这样
I was right. You do enjoy it.
你呢?马丁
What about you, Martin?
你喜欢这样吗?
Do you enjoy it?
我就要死了 马丁
I’m going to die, Martin.
明白什么意思吗?
Do you know what that means?
什么时候?
When?
很快
Soon.
在这之前 我会很虚弱
Before, I’ll be very sick…
我不能照顾你了
and I won’t be able to look after you.
我不能再给你描述那个花♥园♥了
I won’t be able to describe your garden to you anymore…
你必须要搬到你奶奶那里住一段时间
and you’ll have to go and live with grandma for a while.
不再想见到我了
You don’t want to see me anymore.
不 不是那样的. 我想和你呆在一起
No, that’s not true. I want to stay here with you.
我不想离开你
I don’t want to leave you.
可是你是
But you are.
你说你要死了 只是为了躲避我
You’re just saying you’re going to die to get away from me.
你因我而感到羞耻
You’re ashamed of me.
马丁 我会告诉你真♥相♥的
Please, Martin. I’m telling you the truth.
你不会告诉我真♥相♥的
You’re not telling the truth.
你绝不会的 我不会再相信你了
You never do. I’ll never believe you.
凹下去的
It’s hollow.
马丁?
Martin?
马丁 你在那吗?
Martin, you there?
好啊 安迪
Hello, Andy.

Hi.
这个房♥间只有在早晨才会有阳光进来
This room only gets light in the mornings.
浪费了太可惜了
It seems a shame to waste it.
当然了 马丁看不到
Martin doesn’t notice, of course.
马丁在哪?
Where is Martin?
他在盲人图书馆
He’s at the library for the blind.
去了几个小时了
Be gone for hours.
是的 你可以去他房♥间里看看
That’s right. You can go look in his bedroom.
如果你想去的话 我不会告诉他的
I won’t tell him if you want to.
你不想吗? 你没有想过了解一下
Don’t you want to? Haven’t you ever wondered…
盲人的卧室是什么样的吗?
what blind people’s bedrooms are like?
没有 -你赌你想过
No. -Bet you have.
他那里有一些色情书
He’s got dirty books in there.
当然了 没有图片的 但是色情的
No pictures, of course, but they’re dirty.
全是盲文
All in braille.
胡说
Bullshit.
是的
Yes.
我一直想让你知道像马丁这样的人
Still, makes you wonder what someone like Martin does…
是怎样自我满足的 不是吗?
for entertainment, doesn’t it?
他有这么多书
He’s got so many books.
我赌其中一些是色情的
Bet some of them are dirty.
我知道他读的书要比我多
He’s read many more books than me, and I can see.
他就是这样自我满足的 不是吗?
Well, that’s what he does for entertainment, then, isn’t it?
他讨厌我
He hates me.
我想他没有不讨厌的东西
I didn’t think he was capable of not hating anything…
除了他的狗 他的照片
except for his dog, his photographs.
我觉得他喜欢你
I think he loves you.
关于那张照片你骗了他
And you lied to him about the photograph.
你为了我而说了谎
You lied for me.
你这么认为?
Is that what you think?
我只是不想伤害他
I just didn’t want him to get hurt.
你为了我而说了谎
You lied for me.
假如…
In case.
什么假如?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!