I saw the seasons come and go through her eyes.
我总是刨根问底地问她
I used to question her so thoroughly…
总是想发现她是在骗我
always trying to catch her in a lie.
我没发现过
I never did.
可是通过照相 有一天我会发现的
But by taking the photo, I knew that I could–one day.
你的妈妈为什么要骗你呢?
Why would your mother lie to you?
对我的惩罚
To punish me…
做为一个盲人的惩罚
for being blind.
即使花♥园♥的一些事她骗了你 有什么关系吗?
Does it really matter if she lied to you about some garden?

Yes.
这是我的世界
It was my world.
马丁在吗?
Is Martin in?
不在
No.
你肯定?
You sure?
是的
Yes.
知道他什么时候回来吗?
Do you know when he’s going to be back?
不知道
No.
你一定是茜莉亚
You must be Celia.
为什么我一定是茜莉亚?
Why must I be Celia?
我看过你的照片
I’ve seen your photograph.
现实中的你有点不一样
You look different in the flesh.
不一样?
Different?
你是说照片里的我很好 现实中的却很糟?
You mean I photograph well and look bad in the flesh?
不 不 你看起来都很好 不管是照片还是现实中
No. No, you come up well in both, photograph and flesh.
你也是 可能是相机喜欢我吧
So do you. Perhaps the camera loves us.
不会是马丁 他不明白其中的意思
Can’t be Martin. Doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
他在公园遛狗呢
He’s in the park, walking the fleabag.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
比尔
Bill.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
你在那吗? 你去哪了?
There you are, eh? Where have you been?
过来
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在哪找到的?
Where do I find that?
在那底下 右边
On the bottom there on the right.
看看谁穿得这么整齐
Look who’s all spruced up.
这是我的朋友 茜莉亚 他叫安迪
This is a friend of mine, Celia. His name’s Andy.
我们要出去
And we’re going out.
安迪 她是茜莉亚
Andy, this is Celia.
她可给你沏杯茶 如果你想要的话
She’ll make you a cup of tea if you’d like one.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我刚好经冲印店 马丁
I was going past the chemist, Martin…
所以我拿了你的一些照片
so I picked up your photographs.
把他们给我 现在 不要再碰它们
You give them to me now, and never do that again.
不知感恩
Such gratitude.
我想让你看看
I’d like you to take a look…
这些最近的照片 安迪
at this latest set of photographs, Andy.
每一次我和比尔去公园
Every time I visit the park with Bill…
他都要失踪一会 现在达到了五分钟
he mysteriously disappears for periods of up to five minutes.
这让我很烦
It’s very disturbing for me because…
因为我不知道他去哪了
I don’t know where he’s gone to.
可是现在 我想我已经
But now I think I may have finally detected…
可以找到他失踪的原因了
the reason for his disappearances.
安迪?
Andy?
你在看什么?
What do you see?
没什么
Nothing.
哦 继续 安迪 你应该可以做的更好
Oh, come on, Andy, you can do better than that.
你能在哪看到比尔吗?
Can you see Bill anywhere?
是的 我看到比尔了
Yes, I see Bill.
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
和谁在一起? 是和其它人在一起吗?
Who’s he with? Is he with anyone?
是的
Yes.
是的 谁?是谁?
Yes, who? Who is it?
我是说 不 他没和其它人在一起
I mean, no. He’s not with anyone.
他-他和另一条狗在一起
He’s–he’s with another dog.
茜莉亚 把那个机器关了
Celia, turn that machine off!
另一条狗? -是的
There’s another dog? -Yes.
什么样的?
What kind?
嗯…一个不满一岁的小狗
Young. Um, a puppy.
褐色的 -一条狗
Brown. -A dog.
肯定吗?
Are you sure?
当然肯定.是一条狗
Of course I’m sure. It’s a dog.
可能是条处于发♥情♥期的狗
It’s probably a bitch.
你知道的 一条发♥情♥期的狗会烦燥不安
You know, a bitch on heat.
安迪 你觉得呢?
Andy, what do you think?
是的 是这样
Yes, l–I think it is.
我那样做对吗? -什么?
So, was I right? -About what?
茜莉亚
Celia.
她很不一样
She’s one of a kind.
是的 就是一种少见的疾病
Yeah, it’s like a rare disease.
茜莉亚?
Celia?
你已经掌握在我手心里了
I have you in the palm of my hand.
想想我会把这张照片放在哪?
Think where I could display this photograph.
可能会放在一款服装的上面
On an item of clothing, perhaps.
毛衣?外套?
Jumper? Coat?
你只好一直阻止我
You’ll always have to check.
或者一个公告板上
Or maybe a public notice board.
你不会知道的
You’d never know.
人们开始用很奇怪的腔调和你说话
And people would begin to talk to you strangely…
像这种语气:
in a tone of voice that says…
“我看过你没穿裤子”
“I’ve seen you with your trousers down.”
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
我们现在谈谈?还是以后再说?
We’re talking right now or long-term?
你拿那张照片想干什么?
What do you want for the photo?
为了钱?
Money?
我想要你陪我一晚
I want your company for one night.
这么鲜艳的颜色
Such vivid colors.
你的内♥裤♥怎么这么红啊
Your underpants are so red.
为什么不告诉我 我们在哪?
Why don’t you tell me where we are?
给你个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
你会希望你随身带着相机
You’ll wish you’d brought your camera with you.
然后你可以照一张照片
Then you could’ve taken a photograph…
给你年轻的朋友看
and shown it to your little friend…
就是那个给你描述东西的人
the one who describes things to you.
你把安迪留在外面了
You leave Andy out of this.
噢 上帝
Dear Lord.
茜莉亚?
Celia?
我要谢谢你
I’d like to thank you.
这是一次难忘的经历
That was an experience I shall never forget.
很高兴 马丁
I’m glad, Martin.
茜莉亚?
Celia?
什么事?
Yes?
我能…
May l…
照张照片吗?
have the photograph?
不能 晚上还没结束呢
No. The night’s not over yet.
我准备了一顿烛光晚餐
I prepared a light supper.
花了很长时间吧?
Will this take long?
可以坐下了
You can sit over here.
我有点像个摄影师了 马丁
I’m a bit of a photographer myself, Martin.
真的吗?你照过什么?
Really? What do you photograph?
我喜欢的东西
Things I love.
我想你不知道我有多么喜欢你
I don’t think you realize how fond I am of you.
我有个好想法
I’m getting a fair idea.
你最喜欢的
Your favorite.
你最喜欢的冷盘
Your favorite cold meats.
这么长时间以来 我一直想让你来我房♥间…
For so long, I’ve wanted you in my house…
现在你在了
and now you’re here.
我更喜欢今夜
I would have preferred to begin the night…
没有拍照这样开始 可是很明显

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!