我们运气很好,我们等的就是这个
l mean, this is good luck.
现在我们知道对方仍愿意谈,接下来可以谈细节了
lt’s what we’ve been waiting for. We’re in play.
现在我们知道对方仍愿意谈,接下来可以谈细节了
All we have to do now is start talking specifics.

Money.
我要知道我有多少筹码?你回去美国把钱筹好
l need to know exactly how much l’ve got to work with.
我要知道我有多少筹码?你回去美国把钱筹好
You’ll have to get back to Denver and start putting this cash together.
我会把赎金杀到60万,希望最后可以成交
We’re gonna shoot for $600,000.
我会把赎金杀到60万,希望最后可以成交
l’m hoping that’s where we land.
谢谢
Thank you.
别做傻事
Don’t be a fool! Stop it!
冷静点,别激动
Calm down!
屁大点事
lt’s nothing!
你看上面,那座农舍
You see up there…
你看上面,那座农舍
…the farmhouse?
意大利人被关在那里
That’s where they’ve got the ltalian.
在河谷下面另一边,就是可♥卡♥因♥毒品工厂
On the other side, down the valley…
在河谷下面另一边,就是可♥卡♥因♥毒品工厂
…that is where they make cocaine.
你回美国时尽量别说这件事
When you get home, you’ll want to talk about this. lt’s normal.
我知道,这不是茶余饭后的话题
l know. lt’s not restaurant conversation.
不会在朋友及孩子的面前提及
lt’s not for my friends, it’s not even for my kids.

Right. Right.
把防窃听电♥话♥打开,测试一下
Turn that scramble phone on, test it out straight away.
要是不行,我再想别的办法
lf it doesn’t work, l’ll come up with something else.
你做得很好
You’re doing great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可不是任何人都有的设备
lt’s not every soccer mom who gets her own encrypted phone, right?
那可真是一大笔钱
lt’s a lot of money.
60万美金,他也不确定能否成交
$600,000.
60万美金,他也不确定能否成交
He’s not even sure.
我知道,你要交孩子学费,贷款要缴
l know.
我知道,你要交孩子学费,贷款要缴
l know you’ve got the kids, tuition, your mortgage.
我知道你很困难,不过你是我们唯一的希望
l know all of it is impossible to ask.
我知道你很困难,不过你是我们唯一的希望
But you’re our only chance.
要是对方要更多呢?
What if it’s more?
我不知道,
l don’t know.
但我发誓,我这辈子做牛做马 也会想办法把钱还你,
But l swear, if it takes every day, for the rest of my life, l will pay you back.
我会的
l will.
对不起,我……
l’m sorry if l’ve been….
我只想努力撑过去,试着……
lt’s just that l’m trying to get through this, trying to be…
坚强起来
…strong.
他真幸运拥有你
He’s lucky to have you.
别担心
Don’t worry.
发生什么事? -警报
What’s that? The alarm.
警告他们,政♥府♥军在渡河
When they ring the bell…
警告他们,政♥府♥军在渡河 -他们去哪?
…the army is crossing the river on a raid. Where are they going?
去保护可♥卡♥因♥毒品工厂
To protect their cocaine factories.
马上要打仗了
lt’s becoming a war.
怎么了? -没事
What is it? Nothing.
怎么回事?
What was that?
ELT在警告政♥府♥,不关我们的事,快走
ELT sending a message. lt’s got nothing to do with us. Let’s go.
彼得波曼价值300万美元
$3 million is theprice for Peter Bowman.
这种价格太离谱了,他又不是大老板
That’s a ridiculous figure.
这种价格太离谱了,他又不是大老板
This is not a businessman. He’s an engineer, here to construct a dam.
只是个盖水坝的工程师,你一定得往下降
You’re gonna have to come down from $3 million.
拜托,你以为在玩游戏吗?我们说了就算数
Like this is a game. We are saying concrete things…
你居然还跟我们拖拖拉拉
…and you are having us suck cock with this bullshit.
我连40万都出不起
At $400,000…
我连40万都出不起 『第71日』
…you’re already over my limit.
所以请你再回去转告他们
So, what you need to do is take that offer back and see if….
他们拿的是什么东西? -法国直升机,瞪羚式直升机
What the hell are they bringing back? lt’s a French helicopter.
你怎知道?
How would you know that?
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
我带来个好消息,我客户同意再加5万元
l’ve got very goodnews for you. l’ve got another $50,000 for you.
加5万有屁用,我♥干♥脆回营区,一枪让他脑袋开花算了
$50,000 changes nothing!
加5万有屁用,我♥干♥脆回营区,一枪让他脑袋开花算了
lmight as well walk across the camp…
加5万有屁用,我♥干♥脆回营区,一枪让他脑袋开花算了
…go into his cell, andblow his brains out.
爱丽丝,彼得根本不在他身边
Alice.
爱丽丝,彼得根本不在他身边
He’s nowhere near Peter.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我上周日看过气象图,我和他谈判时,外面在下雨
That’s a weather sheet from last Sunday. When l was talking to him…
每当打雷,无线电也有雷声,但气象局说山区不会下雨
…it was raining and when it was thundering, l heard it on the radio.
所以彼得显然在很远的地方,也就是说,这小子在市区
lt’s not raining in the mountains, and we know Peter’s three days away.
所以彼得显然在很远的地方,也就是说,这小子在市区
That means that this guy is in this city.
马可,如果彼得在旁边,请他过来讲话
Marco, if…
马可,如果彼得在旁边,请他过来讲话
…you are near Peter Bowman, go and get him and put him on the radio…
他可自己跟他太太说,我们也会相信他还活着,
…so he can talk to his wife, and we’ll accept that as a proof of life.
完毕
Over.
马可,收到了吗?
Do you copy?
请你了解,你的对象只是一个孤伶伶的家庭
You must understand that you’re dealing with a single family here.
我们晓得他是奥克登的员工,奥克登是全球最大的石油商
We know he works for that oil company Octonal.
我们晓得他是奥克登的员工,奥克登是全球最大的石油商 『第83日』
We know that Octonalis the biggest oil company in the world.
彼得波曼不是奥克登的员工
Peter Bowman doesn’t work for Octonal.
想办法叫他们出钱 彼得波曼只是工程承包商
Peter Bowman was here, subcontracting….
这就是爱丽丝 -真漂亮
lt’s her. Alice. Beautiful.
开价300万,我主动降为200万,还要与他对话
lasked for $3 million, l come down to two. lt’s an insult.
他已对家人失去信心,尤其是他老婆
He’s losing faith in the family, and especially in the wife.
他在胡扯,你了解彼得
This is bullshit. You know him.
他若想不开那也没办法了
We can’t be responsible for what he may do to himself!
干脆把他毙了,尸体卖♥♥给你们
l think wejustput a bullet in his head and sell you the body.
我听不下去了
l couldn’t listen anymore.
没事的
lt’s all right.
你还好吧?
You okay?
人家说,事情皆有因果,这种说法你一定听多了
People say things happen for a reason.
人家说,事情皆有因果,这种说法你一定听多了
You must get a lot of that, right?
8个月前我流产过,在非洲
l had a miscarriage eight months ago.
8个月前我流产过,在非洲
ln Africa.
那件事其实不是任何人的错
lt wasn’t anybody’s fault. lt wasn’t Peter’s fault.
虽然我有点怪他,或是怪自己,就像是个报应
Not like l didn’t try to blame him, or…
虽然我有点怪他,或是怪自己,就像是个报应
…blame myself like l deserved it, like there was a reason.
若我能找出原因就好了
lf l could just figure it out.
要不是我好好处理控制情绪,我们的婚姻早就完了
l thought if l wasn’t the one keeping control, everything would fall apart.
我以为,我可以掌控生命中的一切
And l thought that l could just…
我以为,我可以掌控生命中的一切
…make it all happen.
我们去过好多地方,像泰国、非洲
The places we’ve been, like Thailand…
我们去过好多地方,像泰国、非洲
…Africa.
生活好苦,那种生活几乎不可理喻
There’s so much pain, you know.
生活好苦,那种生活几乎不可理喻
You can’t possibly make any sense out of it.
躲不了,却又无法视而不见
You can’t push it away, even if you’re paralyzed by it. What good are you? So…
所以只好认了
…you let it go.
你现在觉得自己无法掌控?
And now that you don’t have control?
就像宗教信仰一样,一旦平心静气
lt’s like a faith.
就像宗教信仰一样,一旦平心静气
Once you let go…
所有事情都变清晰了
…everything becomes clear.
很愚蠢,我担心过许多蠢事
All the stupid, stupid shit that l worried about.
我让她经历过的一切
Everything that l put her through.
自从我失去孩子后
lt’s like, since the baby, l….
好像任何安身立命的方式,都对我失去作用了
lt’s like everything l learned along the way somehow didn’t apply to me, too.
你以为我应该早已认命了
You think l would have gotten the message.
我一定要撑过去,我一定要回家
l gotta get through this.
我一定要撑过去,我一定要回家
l gotta get home.
并非凡事皆有因果
Things don’t happen for a reason.
有时候,事情就这么发生了
They just…
有时候,事情就这么发生了
…happen.
我女儿被安葬在非洲
My daughter is buried in Africa.
就能解释这种事吗?
Who can explain that?
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
茉莉,茉莉洁思敏波曼
Mali.
茉莉,茉莉洁思敏波曼
Mali Jasmine Bowman.
很美的名字
lt’s a beautiful name.
从没有人问过这个问题
Nobody ever asked me that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!