下城1号♥正往目标移♥动♥,已经看到大鸟了,马上过来
We’ve got a visual on the bird. We’re coming in.
你可总算来了
You big, beautiful bitch!
直升机来了
There she is!
你想回家吗?
You want to go home?
你要回家了
You’re going home, baby!
上城1号♥,这是下城2号♥
Uptown-1.
上城1号♥,这是下城2号♥
This is Downtown-2.
有人受伤了,下城3号♥挂彩了
l have a man down. Downtown-3 is down!
再说一遍?
Say again?
下城3号♥挂彩了
lrepeat, Downtown-3 is down.
可恶
Fuck!
机♥枪♥给我
Give me that fucking thing!
你先上去
Go!
还有5个人
Five!
下城2号♥,我马上去救他
Downtown-2…
下城2号♥,我马上去救他
…l’m on my way.
下城1号♥,这是上城1号♥
Downtown-1, this is Uptown-1.
有人挂彩了,是下城3号♥,
l’ve got a man down. Downtown-3 is down.
我要回去救他 上城2号♥在直升机照顾人♥质♥
l’m going back to get him. Uptown-2has my cargo on the bird.
我会去救下城3号♥,在降落场集♥合♥
We ‘llbe evacuating Downtown-3 back to the LZ.
重覆,在降落场集♥合♥撤退
lrepeat. Be evacuating back to LZ3!
收到,我已在降落场
Roger that. l’m at the LZ.
我看到大鸟了,人♥质♥跟着我,我后方很安全
Got an eye on the bird, my cargo is in tow.
我看到大鸟了,人♥质♥跟着我,我后方很安全
My back door is clear.
要帮忙就吆喝一声
lf you need help, give me a yell.
小心,手榴弹
Look out, grenade!
汪柯
Juaco!
彼得
Peter!
这里
Yeah!
我看不到
l can’t see!
我在这里
l’m right here.
我来了,扶着我
l got you. Just hang on to me.
你疯了吗?快给我上来
Are you crazy? Get on that fucking chopper now!
洗眼水,快拿洗眼水给我
Eyewash! Give me some eyewash!
他需要洗眼水
He needs something for his eyes.
就现在要
He needs it now.
他还活着
He’s alive!
这里
lt’s right here.
卡洛斯,看着我,我是谁?
Carlos, look at me. Who am l?
你是大混♥蛋♥ -答对了
You’re an asshole. That’s fucking right!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不准给我死,战友,他老是搞这种飞机
Don’t you fucking die on me, man! l can’t tell on you….
不准给我死,战友,他老是搞这种飞机
He always does this shit!
你这个娘娘腔,可恶的娘娘腔
You’re a pussy! He’s a fucking pussy, man!
你还好吧?
How is it?
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
泰瑞桑恩
Terry Thorne.
我太太还好吗?她还好吗?
How’s my wife?
我太太还好吗?她还好吗?
She okay?
她很想念你,会在降落地点等你
She misses you. She’s waiting for you where we land.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
头低下去
Keep your head down.
哈罗,爱丽丝
Hello, Alice.
你还好吗?
You all right?
山卓
Sandro!
你看起来很好
You look great.
等我一下
l need one minute.

Okay.
我们成功了 -是你成功了
We did it. You did it.
你们最好赶快走,我们在此地很快会被找麻烦
You know, you better get going.
你们最好赶快走,我们在此地很快会被找麻烦
We could be very unpopular around here in the future.
我以为我们会有机会…… -什么
l thought we’d get a chance What?
促膝谈心?我们三个吗?
To sit around and chat? The three of us?
6点钟有飞机飞达拉斯,你们还赶得上
There’s a 6:00 American flight to Dallas. You can make it.
车上有彼得的临时护照,诺玛会替你们清理屋子
There’s a passport in the Jeep for Peter.
车上有彼得的临时护照,诺玛会替你们清理屋子
Norma will pack the house. She’ll send everything up.
东西会替你们寄回去,他的脚很糟,不过撑得到美国
His leg looks bad but it can wait till Dallas.
有些事很重要
This is important.
不要打电♥话♥,不要开香槟庆祝
No telephone calls…
不要打电♥话♥,不要开香槟庆祝
…no high-fives, no champagne. You get to the airport…
立刻到机场,上飞机走人
…and you make that plane.
只想告诉你,你对我很重要
Just tell me you know how much you mean to me.
我们扯平了
So we’re even.
不,我永远回报不了你
No, we’ll never be even.
我什么也回报不了
l’ve given you…
相信我,我们扯平了
…nothing. Believe me, we’re even.
这样离开,我过意不去
You deserve more than this.
你该去赶飞机了
You got a plane to catch.
再见了,波曼女士
l’ll see you around, Mrs. Bowman.
寄艾灵顿公爵的唱片给我
Get my Duke Ellington records. Get me the Scotch.
寄12年份苏格兰威士忌给我,还有我的防窃听电♥话♥
The good shit. Twelve-year-old, not crap. Remember the encrypted phone.
保重,爱丽丝
Take care, Alice.
谁是大英雄?
Who’s the man?
传奇人物,你是大英雄
Stuff of legends. You are the man.
山卓,请开快点
Sandro, we’ve got to get to the airport fast.
再过一小时飞机就起飞了
We’ve got a flight in an hour.
我们成功了
We made it.
是啊,我们回家吧
Yeah.
是啊,我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我们开家自己的公♥司♥,我负责纽约,伦敦交给你
You and me, we open our own shop. l run New York, you run London.
一个月在开曼群岛见一次面,顺便数数钞票
We meet in the Caymans once a month to visit our money.
自己当老板,享受人生
Strictly white glove. Lots of long lunches.
不再出生入死,只提供顾问服务
No more fucking frontlines. Some consulting, some policies…
鲁森老板听到了,保证气得心脏病发作
…and we give lan a heart attack before we open the doors.
我不知你愿不愿意替我数钞票
l don’t know if l want you visiting my money.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!