艾薇告诉你了吗?
So, lvy tell you?
休士顿
Houston.
一早他们都走了,费纳还包了架飞机
This morning. All of them. Fellner chartered a plane.
休士顿那边怎么了?
What’s in Houston?
有新资金进来
New money.
彼得,你看
Peter, look.
公♥司♥财务怎会亏损?
How did it get so bad so fast?
拜托,你怎么都搞不清楚状况?
Come on, man.
拜托,你怎么都搞不清楚状况?
Where the hell have you been?
我一直在盖水坝
l’ve been trying to build a dam.
你有时候也该搞清楚公♥司♥情势
Pick your head up every now and then, take a look around.
你盖水坝是公♥司♥用来做公♥关♥的,这只是公益形象工程
You’re building a charity water project.
你盖水坝是公♥司♥用来做公♥关♥的,这只是公益形象工程
As for the company, you’re nothing but a humanitarian window-dressing.
公♥司♥来这里投资,我们搞砸了
Quad Carbon came down here looking for a lucky break and we got nailed.
几十亿做出来的输油管,一滴油也送不出去
We’ve a billion-dollar pipeline that hasn’t spit out a gallon yet.
现在油价都涨翻了,结果一点好处也捞不到
Oil prices are going through the roof. We can’t take advantage of it.
今天股市收盘,公♥司♥股价跌了10元,还持续下跌
You know, market close today…
今天股市收盘,公♥司♥股价跌了10元,还持续下跌
…Quad Carbon stock down $10 and falling.
对手都在虎视眈眈
The vultures are circling.
谁在休士顿虎视眈眈?
Which vulture is in Houston?
奥克登石油
lt’s Octonal.
也只有这种财大气粗的公♥司♥,才有办法在这种地方吃得开
They’re the only ones big enough to come and get this thing on track.
彼得,你看
Peter, look!
彼得,你看
Peter, look!
你可能不清楚,但这工程对我非常重要
Maybe you missed it, but this happens to be a big deal for me.
这个我了解
l think l know that.
可是你似乎并不在意
You sure don’t act like it.
也许这是个警讯,也许是提醒我们该回美国了
Maybe it’s a sign. Maybe it’s just a sign that we should go home.
告诉我,这个工程半途而废,意义在哪里?
You tell me. This all falls apart, this goes away, what was the point?
什么意义? -我不知道,任何一切?
The point of what? l don’t know. How about everything?
非洲?埃及?还有泰国?
How about Africa? How about Egypt? How about Thailand?
八年来搞的那些烂工程,替一群混♥蛋♥工作了八年
How about eight years of shit postings? Eight years of working for assholes.
整整八年为白♥痴♥们卖♥♥命
Eight years of working on somebody else’s bad ideas.
等等,我不知你说什么,
Wait. l don’t get it here.
突然间,过去八年全成了狗屁?
Suddenly the last eight years, that’s just all shit now?
我有这么说吗?
ls that what l said? l thought…
我以为这是我们想要的日子
…we were doing what we wanted to do.
我以为我们要一辈子生活在一起
l thought we were living our lives together.
我不是这个意思,这不只是一份工作
That’s not what l said. This isn’t just a job!
这是我等了一辈子的机会
This is everything l have prepared for my entire life!
若照杰瑞说的,奥克登公♥司♥来接管一切,我就完了
lf Jerry’s right, if it’s Octonal, they come in and take this over, l’m fucked!
我倒不担心,也许奥克登石油也想盖水坝
l wouldn’t get too upset about it.
我倒不担心,也许奥克登石油也想盖水坝
Maybe Octonal wants a dam of their very own.
奥克登不要水坝,他们只爱钱
Octonal doesn’t build dams, they kick ass.
他们才不管这些居民死活,他们眼里只有钱
They don’t care about these people. lt’s all about profits.
我不懂,你在生什么气?你自己想替石油公♥司♥工作的
l don’t get it. What is the surprise here? You wanted to work for an oil company.
我不是替石油公♥司♥工作,这不是我来这的目的
l don’t work for an oil company. That’s not what l’m doing here!
我在盖水坝,可以救人命的
l’m building a dam that will save people’s lives!
你盖水坝,所以石油公♥司♥才可拿到油管工程合约
You are building a dam so an oil company can get a pipeline contract.
只要能盖水坝,管谁付工程款 -显然,这下子没人付钱了
Who cares who pays for it? Apparently, no one!
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
不,不,彼得……
No, Peter.
这不是我们要的生活
This isn’t us.
我们回家吧 -太好了,
Let’s just go home. Great.
谢谢你的支持
That is so supportive.
反正你也不喜欢这里
You don’t like this place either.
我喜欢这个工程 -我根本没事做
l like the project. l don’t have a project!
那就去找点事来做
Then find a fucking project!
可恶
Damn.
好好运用你的天份和经验,你想想看
Use your talent, your experience.
这里有25家广♥告♥代理商,有食品和药品的计划
There’s got to be 25 agencies working down here.
这里有25家广♥告♥代理商,有食品和药品的计划
There’s food projects, health-care projects.
他们一定会争取你加入的
Any one of them would be thrilled to have you on their staff.
我真不明白,无论我们到哪,你都能很快融入当地社会
l don’t get this.
我真不明白,无论我们到哪,你都能很快融入当地社会
You’ve hit the ground running every place we’ve ever gone.
很抱歉,我无法很快达到要求
l’m sorry l’m not bouncing back fast enough for you.
来这里五个月了,你居然也不想学学本地语言
Five months here, you haven’t even started to learn the language.
我才不要在第三世界怀孕
l am not getting pregnant again in the Third World.
不要再提非洲的事,别把那件事再扯进来
No, not Africa.
不要再提非洲的事,别把那件事再扯进来
We’re not gonna bring that into this.
那件事吗? -对,那件事
“That”? Yes, that.
你到底何时才会忘记?都结束了,一切都过去了
When the hell are you gonna move on? lt’s over. lt happened.
没人愿意它发生,别再提了 -我才不想忘记
lt wasn’t meant to be. Get over it! l don’t want to move on!
我不想提了,我只想活在现在
Well, l have. And goddamn it, l’m right here. Right now.
我的事业前途就快垮了,而我们居然又回到老问题
My whole situation is falling apart and somehow, we’re back to this agenda.
我不是什么老问题
l am not an agenda.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你回美国去吧,我是说真的
Go home.
你回美国去吧,我是说真的
l’m serious.
回家休息一阵子
Take a break.
反正这是你想要的,不是吗?
Well, it’s what you want.
反正这是你想要的,不是吗?
lsn’t it?
我从没这么说
l never said that.
那就算是我要你回去吧
Then l guess it’s me.
不,不行,泰德,你要告诉奥克登石油
No.
我们得到本地政♥府♥大力支持
Ted, tell Octonalhow much local support we’ve got down here.
我不知该跟你说什么
l don’t know what to tell you.
我们在休士顿努力寻求买♥♥主
We’re in Houston looking for help.
奥克登石油有他们的作事方式
Octonal has their own way of doing things.
有许多人会为这工程奋斗到底
l’m not the only one who’s going to fight for this.
彼得,我觉得你好像在威胁我,但你搞不清楚……
lf that’s a threat, l’m not sure what that is. But, you lose sight….
不,不……泰德,我听不清楚
No. Ted, you’re breaking up.
你别搞不清楚自己的分量
Don’t lose track of where you stand in the food chain around here.
我的人为这工程都豁出去了
l’ve got people here who’ve burned their bridges to come work with us.
我听不到
l can barely hear you.
听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
泰德,等你好了就开始
Ted, whenever you’re ready.
你要我怎么对我的人交代?
What the hell am l supposed to tell my people?
告诉他们公♥司♥完了,奥克登石油要来接管我们
Tell them Quad Carbon is finished. Tell them Octonalis taking us over.
告诉他们准备履历表吧
Tell them to get their resumes out.
我在路上,到办公室再打给你
l’m heading for the office. l’ll call you back on a landline.
贝翠丝,谢谢你周日来加班,打给泰德费纳
Beatrice, thanks for coming in on Sunday.
说我20分钟内会到公♥司♥,我必须绕远路
Call Ted Fellner. Tell him l’ll be at the office in 20 minutes.
说我20分钟内会到公♥司♥,我必须绕远路
l’ve got to take the long way around. Right.
我不敢相信 可恶
l don’t believe this. Fuck!
老天
Shit!
天啊 完了
My God!
不,不,这只是电♥话♥,只是电♥话♥
No. lt’s a telephone! lt’s just a telephone.
我没做什么,我没做什么
No. l’m not doing anything!
我要拿公事包,我要公事包,
No. l just need my briefcase.
这不干我的事
l’m not part of this.
我有坏消息,你先进去坐下来
l have some really bad news.
我有坏消息,你先进去坐下来 彼得出事了
You ought to go inside and sit down. lt’s about Peter.
今早他在上班路上,遇上交通管制,造成塞车 突然一群蒙面暴徒冲出来
This morning there was a roadblock and these guys in ski masks….
他们有枪,把他和一群人一起都带走了
They had guns and they took him with a bunch of other people.
他被绑♥架♥了,你知道我在说什么吗?绑♥架♥
He’s been kidnapped. Do you understand what l’m saying?
早上我们接到塔卡拉来的电♥话♥
We got a call from Tecala this morning.
不要派我去那里
You’re not sending me there.
你仔细听我说 -我才刚从车♥臣♥回来
l think if you hear me out…. l just got off the plane, okay?
泰瑞,我需要你跑一趟
Terry, l need you down there.
我现在状况不太好
l’m just not good at the moment.
你要把它当作第一件主管任务
l want you to consider this your first management assignment.
日后你会负责很多个案
The first of many.
我们都有低潮,这是家常便饭
We all get rattled. lt’s not the first time.
我正担心这个
That was kind of my point.
爸 -嘿,亨利
Sir. Hey, Henry.
我马上要去赶飞机
l’m on my way to the airport.
我会打电♥话♥给你妈,看看她和麦可周末能不能来
l’ll call your mom, see if her and Michael can make it up this weekend.
我来打给她
l’ll call her.
周日何时比赛?两点吗?
What time is kickoff on Sunday? 2:00?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!