Whiskers?
神奇小子
Zoltar!
猫猫怎么样
How about Puss?
蛋头的脑子里装满了幻想和发明
Humpty’s mind was full of imagination and invention.
那是什么 50英尺高
What is that, 50 feet down there?
走啦 帮我推…
Here we go. Give me a…
猫猫
Puss!
快看 猫猫 我会飞啦
Look at me, Puss! I’m flying!
他说的传说和冒险超越了我的想象
He spoke of legends and adventures beyond my wildest dreams.
当我找到那些魔豆时 要种一棵
When I find those magic beans, they’ll grow a vine
直达云端的葡萄藤
straight up into the clouds,
那里有一个恐怖的
where a terrible and a
可怕的巨人看管他最珍贵的宝藏…
fearsome giant hoards his greatest treasure…
…下金蛋的鹅
…the Golden Goose.
哦 下金蛋的鹅啊 只要一只金蛋
Oh, the Golden Goose. Just one.
只要一只金蛋…就够我过下辈子了
Just one of her golden eggs… could set me for life.
这是我的使命 猫猫
It’s my destiny, Puss.
我不知道怎么说
I can’t really explain it,
但我就觉得命中注定
but I just feel like I belong up there.
老兄 这说出来太尴尬了
Oh, boy. This is awkward.
这是我一个人的白日梦
This is kind of a solo dream here.
我不需要任何负担拖我后腿
I don’t need any dead weight, you know, holding me down.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
老兄 真棒
Oh, man, that’s good. The eye
你那卖♥♥萌的眼神 太迷人了
thing that you’re doing, that is really splendid.
让我想想 好吧
OK, let me just think for a second. All right… OK.
可能很疯狂 但是…
This is crazy, but…
…我考虑要一个搭档
… I am considering a partnership.
你得答应我一件事
I just need to know one thing.
你得跟我盟誓
Can you commit?
没问题 我可以啊
Sí… I can commit.
你会说话啊 能扶我起来吗
Oh, you can talk! Could you help me up?
好吧…
Ok…
魔豆俱乐部守则第一条…
First rule of Bean Club…
…不能对外人提起魔豆俱乐部
…you do not talk about Bean Club.
魔豆俱乐部守则第二条…
Second rule of Bean Club…
…还是不能对外人提起魔豆俱乐部 行吗
…is you don’t talk about Bean Club. You ready?
好了
Ready.
从今天起…
From this day forth, it shall be known…
蛋头和猫猫…
Never alone, always together…
兄弟同心 永不分离
Humpty and Puss…
生死做兄弟
Brothers forever.
从这一刻起 我们团结一心
And from that moment on,
展开伟大的冒险 寻找魔豆
we were united on a great adventure to find the magic beans.
扶我起来
Help me up.
把蛋蛋贴上来
Egg me.
蛋头是指挥官…
Humpty was the brains…
-天哪 -我没看到他啊
– Good gracious! – I never saw him!
-好疼啊 -…我是冲锋兵
– That really hurt! – …and I was the skill.
我蛋壳裂了
I’m cracked!
我们有红豆 绿豆
We got red beans, green beans,
咖啡豆 青豆…就是没有魔豆
coffee beans, lima beans… but no magic beans.
糖豆要吗
Would you care for a jelly bean?
谢谢
Thank you.
找魔豆对我们来说意味着一切
Finding them meant everything to us.
差点忘了最重要的事
l almost forgot the most important thing.
这是我和你 猫猫
That’s me and you, Puss.
我和你
Me and you.
但我们始终没有找到
But we never did find them.
年复一年 寻找魔豆
And, as years passed, the quest for magic beans
越来越像小孩子的白日梦
seemed more and more like the dreams of a child.
年轻人总是爱找麻烦…
As teenagers, Humpty and l looked for trouble…
…而且总能找到
…and often found it.
这个月第三次犯事了 伊梅尔达
Third time this month, lmelda.
再有下次就进监狱
Next time is jail time.
他们还是孩子
They’re just kids.
他们是贼
They are thieves.
你们不是坏孩子
You are better than this.
我真心信任你们
l believe in you with all my heart.
请别让我失望
Please do not let me down.
我讨厌这地方 真恨不得马上离开
l hate this place. I cannot wait for us to get out of here.
扔块石头 你会好受些
Throw a rock. It’ll make you feel better.
完了 快走
Oh, boy. We should go.
我凭本能做出了反应
On instinct, l reacted.
他救了治安官的妈妈
He saved the Comandante’s mother!
牛说:他救了治安官的妈妈
你救了我妈妈
You saved my mother.
猫猫万岁
猫猫先生 是个英雄
Se?or Puss… he is a hero!
今天我们见证了 小块头也有大勇气
Today we see that courage and bravery come in all sizes!
我当时并不知道 那一刻将改变我的一生
Little did l know that one moment would change my whole life.
这是给你的 我的孩子
These are for you, my boy.
穿上吧 它是荣耀与正义的象征
Wear them as a symbol of honor… and justice.
我会让你骄傲的 妈妈
l will make you proud, Mama.
你已经做到了 我的剑客靴猫
You already have, my Puss ln Boots.
给猫穿靴子 真是够奇怪的
How strange it was to give a cat boots…
不过 我看上去棒极了
…but, whoa… I looked good!
当我的前途越来越光明时
And as the light of my path grew brighter…
蛋头的未来却越来越灰暗了
…Humpty’s road grew ever darker.
谢谢 治安官
Gracias, Comandante.
交友要慎重
Be careful of the company you keep.
我知道 我不该一个人单干
l know! I know, l never should’ve tried something without you.
不许再偷棒棒糖了
You’re not stealing lollipops anymore,
蛋头 我是认真的
Humpty. This is getting serious.
说得对 咱们得有点雄心壮志
You’re right! We have to be smarter about this.
咱们应该干场大的
Here, look. We need to think bigger.
我研究银匠家很久了 天时地利人和
l’ve been casing the silversmith and it’s perfect.
我们俩一进一出 最多五十秒
You and me, in and out, 50 seconds tops.
拿开 这些是咱们的乡亲
Will you put that away! This is our home.
跟咱们无冤无仇
These people have done nothing to us.
什么乡亲 好 我这下明白了
Our home? OK, yeah, l get it now.
你有了双新靴子 就觉得我配不上你了
You get some fancy boots and now you’re too good for me?
别胡说
That is not true.
我们又没生在这儿 我们只是孤儿
We weren’t born here. We’re orphans!
只有我俩相依为命 明白吗
All we got is each other, you understand?
咱们不是坏人
We are better than this.
可我们是搭档
But we’re partners.
是好兄弟
we are brothers.
但我金盆洗手了
But l am not stealing anymore.
可蛋头不会这么轻易放弃
But Humpty would not give up so easily.
我有麻烦了 猫猫
l’m in trouble, Puss!
我欠了蓝脸哥他们的钱
lt’s Boy Blue and his gang. I owe them some money.
他们找上我了 帮我翻个墙
They’re coming for me. Just get me over this wall.
我得走了 帮我爬上去
l gotta go. Help me up the wall.
帮我爬上去 快 快点
Get me up the wall. Hurry! Hurry!
圣里卡多银行
好了 全到手了 我们成功了 快走
OK, l’ve got everything. We did it. Come on, let’s go!
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?!
我帮了你的忙
l did you a favor!
我们终于可以离开这儿了
We can finally get out of here!
这是乡亲们的钱 是他们所有的积蓄
This is the money of the people! This is all they have!
你不配穿这双靴子
You disgrace those boots!
治安官 求你了 听我解释
Comandante, please, l can explain!
抓住他们
Arrest them!
快 上桥
Hurry up! Get to the bridge!
-你陷害我 -只能这样 你逼我这样的
– You tricked me! – l had to! You left me no choice!
妈妈…
Mama…
小家伙
Pequeno.
小心
Watch out!

Oh, no.
猫猫 我起不来了
Puss. I can’t get up.
猫猫 拉我一把 我起不来了
Puss! Help me. I can’t get up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!