就是血腥的末日
when she comes back for her baby.
来人啊 圣里卡多危险了 听见了没有
Guard! San Ricardo is in terrible danger! You must listen to me!
安静点儿
Quiet, you!
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
芝麻开门
Open the door.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
真乖
Very good.
让开道儿
Step aside.

No.
你这只暗黑破坏猫
Diablo Gato!
想得美
Nice try.
我希望你能原谅我
l hope you can forgive me.
爷原谅你了
Apology accepted!
我没空跟你闲聊
l don’t really have time for you.
我得保护镇子 抵御恐怖巨怪去
l have to save the town from the Great Terror!
等一下 猫猫
Wait, Puss!
你不明白吗 我到这儿来是因为
Don’t you see? I’m here because…
因为你让我相信
l am here because you made me realize
有些事情比金蛋更重要
that there is something l care about more than gold.
什么事情
Something?
好吧 其实是某个人比金蛋重要
OK. Someone.
他大约半米高 穿高跟靴
He’s about two feet tall, wears high heels.
帅吗
Handsome?
非常帅
He’s very handsome.
绝对的肌肉男
A real beefcake?
-身材健美 -没错
– A stallion? – Yes.
-体壮如虎 -哦 天哪
– Tiger? – Oh, brother.
就算这样也不能扯平
But this does not make us even.
不许动
Freeze!
怎么不行
Yes, it does.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, it doesn’t.
我救了你
l saved you!
你欠我一个人情
You owed me one.
没告诉我蛋头的事
You didn’t tell me about Humpty.
欠我两个人情
So now you owe me two.
-救你可真麻烦 -我知道 但这绝对值得
– You’re a lot of work. – l know. But l am worth it!
你跑不了了 靴猫
You are not getting away, Puss ln Boots!
拉错了
Wrong boots.
咪♥咪♥
Kitty!
现在不欠你了吧
Now we’re even!
现在给您带来圣里卡多天气预报
This is your San Ricardo weather report.
被巨型大鹅摧毁的可能性为…
Chances of a giant goose destroying the town…
…百分之百
…one hundred percent.
蛋头和猫猫…
Never alone, always together…
兄弟同心 永不分离
Humpty and Puss…
生死做兄弟
Brothers forever.
来吧 宝贝儿 在鹅妈妈来之前赶紧走
Come on, sweetie. Let’s get out of here before Mama shows up.
我早该把你做成鸡蛋沙拉三明治
l should make you into an egg salad sandwich!
那太恶心了
That is disgusting!
把小鹅给我 蛋头
Give me the goose, Humpty.
不可能
No can do, l’m afraid.
鹅妈妈就要来了 等她一到
See, the mama’s on her way, and when she gets here,
圣里卡多和你爱的一切都会灰飞烟灭
it’s bye-bye San Ricardo and everything you ever cared about!
报复我可以 但伊梅尔达和孩子们是无辜的
Revenge on me is one thing, but why Imelda? Why the orphanage?
这里是我们的家乡
This is our home.
是你一个人的家乡
You mean your home.
我从不属于这里
l never belonged here.
我们安排好了离开的一切
We had a plan to get out of here,
但你却成了英雄 选择了这里 抛弃了我
but then you became a hero and you picked this place over me.
你让我一无所有
You left me with nothing.
蛋头 抱歉我伤了你
Humpty… l’m sorry l hurt you.
但是不要殃及无辜啊 你不是那样的坏人
But do not take it out on these people. You are better than this!
-对 我不是 -这就对了
– No, l’m not. – Oh, come on!
我认识的那个蛋头
l know the real Humpty.
是眼光独到的发明家 是位梦想家
The way you saw the world! The inventor! The dreamer!
当年的蛋头哪儿去了
What happened to that guy?
我…可是现在太晚了
l… I think it’s too late.
浪子回头金不换
lt is never too late to do the right thing.
我们同心协力一定可以保护圣里卡多
Together we can save San Ricardo!
如果你现在帮我的话 我会原谅你的 蛋头
l can forgive you, Humpty… if you help me now.
真的吗
Really?
我让你受了那么多苦
After everything l put you through?
向我证明你内心深处还是个好人吧
Prove to me there is still a good egg in you.
我会努力的
l’ll try.
护目镜 就位
Goggles, check.
把小鹅带到桥上 我引鹅妈妈过去
Get the baby over the bridge. I’ll get the mother to follow.
好 推我一…
OK. Give me a…
靴猫
Puss!
鹅妈妈
Mama Goose!
等一下
Wait!
跟着我 我带你去找小鹅
Just follow me and l will lead you to your baby.
不 不是那边儿
No! Not that way!
孩子 救命
Pequeno, help!
撑住
Hang on!
真是我的好孩子
That’s my boy!
跟我来 鹅妈妈 我知道你的孩子在哪儿
Come with me, Mama Goose. I know where your baby is.
这边儿 看
Here. Look!
蛋头 再快点儿
Humpty, pick up the pace!
我已经尽力了 猫猫 我尽力了
l’m trying, Puss! I’m trying!
不好意思蛋头 我俩光有金蛋还不够
Sorry, egghead, we want more than just eggs.
把那只鹅也给我们吧
So how about you give us that goose!
蛋头
Humpty!
把她弄下来
Get her off!
-干得不错 -没有我你可怎么办啊
– Nice moves. – What would you do without me?
不许动
Freeze!
治安官
Comandante!
要我解释一下吗
l can explain?
恶猫 我拼尽全力也要把你扔回牢里
Gato, you are going back to jail if it’s the last thing l do!
蛋头 快点儿
Humpty, hurry!
我们就快到了 就快到了
We’re almost there. We’re almost there!
-猫猫 救命 -蛋头 撑住
– Puss, help! – Humpty, hang on!
猫猫
Puss!
又在这桥上生离死别 是吧 猫猫
Here we are again, right, Puss?
这次我不会抛下你了 蛋头
l will not leave you behind this time, Humpty.
对不起 猫猫
l’m sorry, Puss.
我把一切都毁了
l’ve made a mess out of everything.
我是只坏蛋
l’m a rotten egg.
我不是人
l’m not a person.
我也不是鸟 我连个吃食都算不上
l’m not a bird. I’m not even a food.
我不知道我是个什么
l don’t know what l am.
你一直都是…
You are what you have always been.
…我的好兄弟
My brother.
生死兄弟
Brothers forever.
-你救不了我们两个 -我可以 支持住
– You can’t save us both. – Yes, l can! Just hang on!
猫猫 你得救下小鹅
Puss, you have to save the baby,
否则鹅妈妈会毁了圣里卡多
or the mama will destroy San Ricardo.
你应该这么做
lt’s the right thing to do.
我不会松手的 蛋头
l will not let you go, Humpty.
我知道
l know you won’t.
所以我就不为难你了
So l won’t make you choose.
蛋头
Humpty!
真对不起
l’m very sorry.
她没事了
She’s OK.
蛋头
Humpty?
我一直都知道你有颗金子般的心
l always knew that you were good inside.
再见了 蛋头
Goodbye, Humpty.
-我觉得那太棒了 -我还得了一只金蛋
– Yeah, l think it’s wonderful… – And l got a goose egg.
是他 剑客靴猫
lt’s him. Puss ln Boots.
就是他从大鹅那里就了我们的命
He saved us from the giant goose!
他的剑像闪电一样
His sword is like lightning!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!