我闻到了熟悉的气息
I smell something familiar.
危险的气息
Something… dangerous.
像早餐一样的…
Something…
…气息
…breakfasty.
好久不见 兄弟
It’s been a long time, brother.
该死的蛋
Maldito huevo.
蛋头亚历山大
Humpty Alexander Dumpty.
你怎么有脸来见我
How dare you show your face to me.
我知道你很生气 你生我气也是有原因的
I know you’re angry. You have every right.
但见到你真的很高兴 猫猫
But it is good to see you, Puss.
这双是新靴子吗
Are those new boots?
没 还是当年你背叛我时那双
No! They are the same boots I wore when you betrayed me.
谁背叛你了
Betrayed you?
你留下心碎的我一个人在桥上
You left me cracked in pieces on a bridge,
周围都是士兵
surrounded by soldiers!
他们还为此写了首歌♥
They wrote a song about it!
那咱们当时为啥要上桥
And how did we get on that bridge in the first place?!
因为我们是好哥们
Because we were brothers,
能两肋插刀的好哥们
and brothers are supposed to look after each other…
蛋头
Humpty!
别扯远了
Remember why we’re here.
我早该猜到
I should have known.
魔豆本来已在我掌控之中
I had the magic beans in my grasp,
你派这个祸水来捣乱
and you sent this very attractive devil woman to interfere.
你真是我人生的克星
You are a curse on my life!
等等 听我把话说完 好吗
Wait. Hear me out. OK?
是的 是我让咪♥咪♥把你引来这儿
Yes, yes, I sent Kitty to bring you here.
但她不是普通的盗贼
But she is no ordinary thief.
她是柔爪咪♥咪♥
She’s Kitty Softpaws.
有全西班牙最轻柔的偷盗手法
The softest touch in Spain.
对于男人来说跟太高了吧 是你的吗
That’s a lot of heel for a guy, don’t you think?
看 有了咪♥咪♥的手法你的剑法和我的运筹帷幄
Look, with Kitty’s skill, your sword and my brain,
这是个千载难逢的机会
we’ve got a fighting chance here.
猫猫 拜托
Puss, come on, you of all
大家都没听说过
people know that nobody’s ever ripped off
谁偷完巨人城♥堡♥的东西还能活着出来
the giant’s castle and lived to tell the tale.
你想活着出来吗 得有个周全的计划
You want to survive? You need a plan.
我花费毕生精力来研究这个 你知道的
And I’ve studied this job my whole life. You know that.
坦白地说
Let’s be honest.
没有我 你连种豆的地方都找不到 猫猫
Without me, you don’t even know where to plant the beans, Puss.
但杰克和吉尔知道 他们已经上路了
But Jack and Jill do. They’re on their way.
爬上豆茎之前还是逃犯 下来就能成传奇
We go up the beanstalk outlaws, and we come down legends.
你意下如何
So what do you say?
要不要做我搭档
Partners?
不 我再也不会上当了
No. Never again.
我说对不起 好吗 你要恨我多久啊
I’m sorry, OK? How long are you gonna hold a grudge?
都7年了 对猫来说差不多35年
It’s been seven years! That’s like 35 cat years.
你需要我 我也需要你
You need me! And I need you.
猫猫 你知道他们在圣里卡多监狱
Puss! You got any idea
怎么对蛋蛋的吗
what they do to eggs in San Ricardo prison?
我来告诉你 我的朋友
I’ll tell you this, my friend.
可不像煎蛋那么简单
It ain’t over easy.
再见 蛋头
Adiós… Humpty Dumpty.
糟糕 糟糕
Oh, this is bad. This is bad.
别急 我来处理 见猫说猫话
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. I know how to speak meow.
…悲剧的故事配上蹩脚的谎言
…sad story with your twisted lies
还有你油滑的外表就像个业余演员
in your greasy shell that smells like old ham!
真想把你敲开来…
I should crack you open for…
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
有人忘记钱包了哦
Someone forgot his money.
你真是危险动物
Oh, you are dangerous.
蛋头说你喜欢冒险
Humpty says you like danger.
想想看我们会遇到的所有麻烦
Just think of all the trouble we can get into.
我们两个人一起
The two of us together.
我们能偷出好多金蛋
We can steal a lot of golden eggs.
而且…你欠我的哦
And… you owe me.
我欠你什么
I owe you?
你用吉他打人家
You hit me in the head with a guitar.
我很抱歉
I regret the guitar.
好啦 人家原谅你了
OK, I forgive you.
那…你加入了吗
So… you’re in?
有一个小小的小小的问题没解决
There is one teeny, tiny, itty-bitty problem.
什么问题
And what is that?
你是帮蛋蛋的
You work for the egg!
拜托 猫猫
Come on, Puss. What happened
你和蛋头之间究竟有什么深仇大恨
between you and Humpty that was so bad?
恐怕我和蛋头之间的…
I am afraid with me and Humpty…
…积怨过深
…the scars are too deep.
那是很多年前的事了
It all started a long time ago.
别 你真的不必
Oh, no. You really don’t
别从小时候开始讲 求你了
have to tell me your whole life story, please.
你还是坐着听吧
You may want to sit.
那是一段…辛酸的岁月
It is at times quite… painful.
好吧 开始了
OK, here we go.
那一年闹旱灾
It was a year in which the rain had not fallen.
风很大 篮子很小
The wind was big and the basket was small.
连日以来 我四处颠簸
For days, I bounced along…
圣里卡多城
一只饥饿的小猫没有牛奶 没有妈妈
…A hungry little kitten with no milk, no mama,
没有猫砂盆
and no litter box.
后来我到了一家孤儿院
Until I came to rest at a home for lost children.
圣里卡多孤儿院
San Ricardo Orphanage.
她叫伊梅尔达
Her name was Imelda.
就像一位母亲
And, like a mother, she took
她把我放在心上 视若己出
me into her heart and raised me as her own.
安静
Silencio.
她是仁慈天使
She was an angel of kindness.
安静
Silencio!
大多数时候是
Most of the time.
我要向大家介绍一位新伙伴
I’d like to introduce a new boy joining us.
没事的 小家伙 出来露个脸
It’s OK, pequeno. You show with the face.
继续
Go on.
这是我第一次遇见…
And that was the moment I met…
蛋头亚历山大
Humpty Alexander Dumpty.
喂 猫胡子 这是蓝脸哥的座儿
Hey, whiskers! You’re sitting in Little Boy Blue’s chair.
拜托 有必要吗
Oh, come on. Is this necessary?
你怎么不找个跟你个头一样的欺负
Why don’t you pick on somebody your own size?
谁问你话了 早餐
Who asked you, Breakfast?
记住伊梅尔达说的 蓝脸
Remember what Imelda says, Boy Blue.
你要想发脾气
If you’re going to blow your top,
就先吹吹号♥角 记得吗
you blow your horn instead, right?
我们来转转蛋蛋
Let’s spin him.
别转我 别转我
Please don’t spin me. Do not spin me!
别转了 蛋黄要散了
Not again! No! I’m going to yolk!
虽然蛋蛋拿了我豆豆 但他也为我出了头
Even though he took my beans, the egg stood up for me,
于是我决定…
and I decided then…
…永远支持他
…that I would always have his back.
真厉害 谢啦
That was very impressive. Thanks!
蛋兄
Hey, egg boy!
这只奇怪的蛋蛋
There was something about
有些地方让我好奇
this strange little egg that intrigued me.
是你啊 我已经收集了几个月了
Oh… it’s you. I’ve been collecting for months now.
谁也不知道自己何时走运 你懂吗
You never know when you’re gonna get lucky. You know what I mean?
我是说…魔豆
Magic beans… is what they are.
你没事吧
Hello?
你会告诉其他人我相信魔法吗
You gonna tell all the other kids that I believe in magic now?
你会这么做吗
Is that what you’re gonna do?
不会吗 你叫什么
No? What’s your name?
你不太爱说话 是吗
You don’t say much, do you?
要不我叫你好功夫
I think I’ll call you Sparky.
小胡子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!