l know you have quite a
讨女孩子欢心 超级花♥花♥公♥子♥先生
reputation with the ladies, Mr. Friskie Two-Times.
我还有个名字广为人知 毛绒情圣
l’ve also been known as the… Furry Lover!
但那都是以前的事儿了
But that was before l met you.
你不了解我 猫猫
You don’t know me, Puss.
我不是你想的那种人 我满脑子都是宝藏
I’m not who you think l am. I’m all about the score.
得了吧 你能看着我的眼睛
Come on. Look me in the eyes
告诉我说你在乎的只有金蛋吗
and tell me all you care about is the gold.
猫猫
Puss…
咪♥咪♥…
Kitty…
我的娘嘞
Oh, my God!
交换舞伴
New partners!
别被他的花言巧语给骗了 专心点儿
Do not fall for his animal magnetism. You stay focused.
怎么回事儿
what?!
我一直在想 柔爪咪♥咪♥
So… I have been thinking, Miss Softpaws,
等到这票干完 咱俩可以一起…
that when we go our separate ways, we can go our separate ways…
…走以后的路
…together.
猫猫 你现在就得走 快走
Puss, you have to go, now.
不要再拒绝我了 你可以相信我
You do not have to push me away anymore. You can trust me.
鼓掌欢迎圣里卡多传奇
Give it up for the legends of San Ricardo,
蛋头和靴猫 我们成功啦
Humpty and Puss! We did it!
-我要去睡了 -咪♥咪♥ 再跟我们待会儿吧
– l’m calling it a night, guys. – Kitty! Stay up with us.
不了 我觉得该去吐毛团了
No, l feel a… hairball coming on.
好吧 祝你吐得开心
OK, yeah. Have fun with that!
我们该给她留点儿私人空间
We should give her some privacy.
我从没想过咱们还能这样
l never thought we would get to here.
经历了那么多事情
After all we went through…
还能同心协力 共同合作
…to pull this off, together.
我的兄弟能回来 真好
lt is good to have my brother back.
是啊 那当然
Yep. Sure is.
明天还有很多事情
Well, we have a big day tomorrow.
激动人心的大事
Pretty exciting stuff.
我们该歇会儿了
We should get some rest.
晚安 蛋头
Good night, Humpty.
看招
Canasta!
我还没死呢
l am still alive!
是雌雄杀手杰克和吉尔
Jack and Jill.
咪♥咪♥
Kitty?
蛋头
Humpty?
我会找到你们的
l will find you.
离我远点儿
Get out of here!
圣里卡多城
悬赏捉拿剑客靴猫
走吧您嘞
Be gone!
你想要什么 金蛋 我有金蛋
What do you want? Gold? I have gold!
杰克 这混♥蛋♥想买♥♥通我们
Jack, egg’s trying to bribe us.
还是用我们自己的金蛋贿赂
with our own gold.
来吧 我们只是想吃个简单的早饭
Come on now, all we want is a little breakfast.
-别别 求你们了 -你想要怎么煎这个蛋 亲爱的
– No, no, please! – How do you like your eggs, pumpkin?
蛋头 不要啊
Humpty, no!
你好啊 猫猫
Hello, Puss.
喜欢吗
Surprise!
怎么回事儿
What is going on?
这是惊喜派对 专门为你准备的
lt’s a surprise party, and the surprise is on you.
看来我们的秘密泄露了
Looks like the cat’s out of the bag.
你们是同伙吗
You were in cahoots?!
没错 他们都为我工作
Oh, yeah! They all work for me.
我在监狱里花了很长时间策划这一切
l spent a lot of time in prison preparing for this.
-你玩我 -是啊 我玩了你 当然
– You set me up. – Oh, yeah, l set you up. Of course.
你以为这一切都是为了
You think this was all
得到金蛋 为你洗刷罪名吗
about getting the gold and clearing your name?
这段小小的历险只为了一件事
This little adventure was about one thing.
报仇
Revenge.
你从没发觉吗 猫猫 我每个环节都参与了
You never knew it, Puss… but l was always there.
猫猫 你想还你的债 我也想索我的债
You wanted to repay an old debt, Puss? Well, so did l.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
因为你当年把我扔在桥上不管
You left me on that bridge!
在我最需要你的时候你抛弃了我
You abandoned me when l needed you the most.
“生死做兄弟”的话你早忘了吧
What happened to “Brothers forever”?!
我那么相信你
l trusted you!
现在你该知道这是什么感觉了吧
Well, now you’re finally gonna know what it feels like,
愿为兄弟两肋插刀 却被兄弟插了两刀
you know, to trust someone and have them stab you in the back.
来人
Guards!
靴猫 你因盗窃
Puss ln Boots, you’re under
圣里卡多银行而受到逮捕
arrest for the robbery of the San Ricardo Bank!
把这当成魔豆俱乐部的最后一次碰头会吧
Consider this the final meeting of Bean Club.
我就该把你跟洋葱一起炒了
l should scramble you with onions!
你就不该回来
You should never have come back.
小家伙 等一下
Pequeno! Wait.
别跟他们动手 求你了
Do not fight them, please.
妈妈 听我说 听我解释
Mama! Listen to me. I can explain.
不 猫猫 别四处躲藏了
No. Puss, no more running.
求你别再让我伤心了 我真的承受不来了
Please stop breaking my heart and face what you have done.
对不起 妈妈
l’m sorry, Mama.
我让你失望了
l let you down.
举起爪来
Paws where we can see them!
转过身来 慢一点
Turn around… slow.
让你慢点儿
Slower!
到笼子里去 老实点儿
Step into the carrier… quiet-like.
注意了 大家注意了
Attention! Attention, everyone!
大家可以站近一些
If you could just come in a little closer.
父老乡亲们 各位请看
Ladies and gentlemen, l present to you…
传说中的下金蛋的鹅
the Golden Goose of legend!
咪♥咪♥ 难道你也…
Kitty. Not you, too?
每人都有金蛋
Gold for everyone!
这里有新鲜出炉的金蛋 看吧
We got some fresh, hot gold here, people!
快来吧 趁热乎
Step right up! Get it hot!
蛋头 蛋头 蛋头
iHuevos! iHuevos! iHuevos!
一顶帽子
One hat.
一条腰带
One belt.
两只靴子
And two boots…
这些曾经是荣誉的象征啊
…once a symbol of honor.
猫薄荷 俗称”猫毒品” 可使猫兴奋
还有一瓶猫薄荷
One bottle of catnip?
治我青光眼的
lt is for my glaucoma.
你就待在这儿吧 亡命徒
This is where you belong, outlaw.
而且你还要在这儿待上一辈子
And this is where you will stay… forever.
别别 别因为我停下来
No, no. Don’t stop on my account.
看来那个蛋阴谋得逞了
Well, it looks like the egg got what he wanted.
你在说蛋头吗
You’re talking about Humpty?
别说出他的名字 以前
Don’t say his name! I used
那个恶心蛋也住在这里
to share this cell with that smelly thing.
我最开心的日子莫过于他离开那天
Happiest day of my life was when he left.
不过后来我发现他偷走了我的魔豆
Till l realized he stole my magic beans.
等一下 是你的魔豆 你是谁
Wait, wait, wait! You had the beans? Who are you?
嘿 你叫什么名字
Hey! What’s your name?
豆茎安迪
Andy Beanstalk!
我朋友都叫我杰克
My friends call me Jack.
我用家里养的牛换了魔豆
l traded the family cow for them beans.
当然了 那其实不是我家养的牛
Course’n, it wasn’t my family’s cow.
是别人家养的牛
lt was some other family’s family cow.
所以我才在这儿蹲了十年八年
That’s why l got eight to ten.
无论什么时候 别认错自己家的牛
Always know which cow is yours.
疯子醒醒
Crazy man. Wake up!
你还知道些什么
What else do you know?
那个混♥蛋♥要把咱们都害死了
We’re all goners, thanks to that little stinky!
我告诉过他不要带走那只鹅
l told him not to take the goose,
但他满脑子只想要复仇
but all he wanted was his revenge!
不能带走鹅 为什么
Don’t take the goose. Why?
因为那个恐怖巨怪其实是鹅妈妈
The Great Terror! That’s the Golden Goose’s mama.

Oh, no.
一旦她为了自己的孩子拼出命来
And she will be out for blood

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!