that he travels to hades to retrieve her,
就到冥府去救她
but in the end it doesn’t work out.
但最后也没能成功
I should read it.
我应该看看这故事
So, is the scientist your Dad?
这个科学家是你♥爸♥爸吗
The scientist the boy is looking for…
那个男孩寻找的科学家
No.
不是
Is it based on him?
是根据他创作的吗
No. My Dad was an english teacher.
不是 我爸过去是英语老师
Oh. Okay. I was curious about that.
哦 我就是有点好奇
It’s just a story.
只是个故事而已
No, I know. I was just… Reading into it?
我知道 我只是 沉浸其中了?
Do you think they’re real?
你觉得是真的吗
Parallel Universes?
平行宇宙?
I think it’s basic science.
我觉得这是基本的科学知识
You know,if space is infinite, then everything is possible.
如果空间是无限的 那任何事都有可能
So somewhere out there, I’m what? I’m making pancakes?
所以在某个地方 我可能在 做烤饼?
Or at a water park. Sure. Yes.
或者在水上公园 当然 有可能
Yes. Yes. Both, wherever.
是吗 都有可能 有各种可能
I think… you know,laws of probability.
我想这符合概率律
There are tons of you’s out there, and tons of me’s floating around.
外面有无数个你 和无数个我
Yes…
是啊
So this is just the sad version of us.
所以这里的只是我们的悲伤版
Yes, I guess.
我猜是的
But there are other versions.
但是还有其它版本的我们
Where everything goes our way.
在其他版本中 我们过得顺心如意
Assuming you believe in science.
如果你相信科学的话
I like that thought.
我喜欢这个想法
It’s nice.
很好
Somewhere out there I’m having a good time.
在某一个地方 我正过得开心
I thought maybe you had left.
我以为你走了
No. I didn’t leave.
不 我没走
So I was thinking we should invite
我想我们可以邀请
Rick and Debbie over for a cookout.
瑞克和黛比过来野餐
She’s never gonna call. She thinks I hate her. So…
她不会打电♥话♥来了 她觉得我恨她
Just let her off the hook
就给她个台阶下吧
Cookout?
野餐?
It’ll be good to see the kids.
能见见孩子们也挺好
We should get something for Emily though. It’s her birthday.
我们应该给艾米丽买♥♥点东西 她过生日了
She turned four last week.
她上周就满四岁了
Right. Okay.
对 好的
Danny’s is coming up.
他们会提到丹尼
I know.
我知道
That’s gonna be a tough one.
会不太好过的
Yes.
是啊
So the kid… Jason.
那孩子 杰森
Did you tell him we didn’t blame him?
你告诉他我们不怪他了吗
We don’t blame him. I know, but…
我们没怪他吗 我知道 但是…
Let him know that?
你让他知道了吗
I guess so.
应该是吧
That’s good.
那就好
You can talk with him if you want. I do not want to.
如果愿意你可以和他聊聊 我不想
Okay.
好吧
It’s so quiet.
太安静了
That’s because I slipped Taz a couple ambien.
因为我给太子喂了点安♥眠♥药♥
You’re funny.
你可真逗
You think I’m joking.
你以为我在开玩笑
So what are we gonna do?
我们怎么办呢
About what?
什么怎么办
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
Pick something.
去买♥♥东西吧
Well…

We could go to village toys.
我们可以去玩具城
Pick up candy land for Emily.
给艾米丽买♥♥套”糖果世界”
Probably something she’d like.
她可能会喜欢
Candy, yes…
糖果 好啊
Then what?
然后呢
Then we wrap it.
然后把它包上
And then we have the cookout…
然后… 我们准备野餐
And they’ll come over..
然后他们会过来
And we’ll have a couple other people so…
然后其他人也会到场
It’s not too awkward for anyone.
所以大家不会太尴尬
Then…
然后
And to make them feel comfortable.
为了让他们觉得舒服
We’ll ask a bunch of questions about
我们会问一些问题
what the kids have been up to.
问他们的孩子怎么样了
And we’ll pretend that we’re really interested.
我们会假装很感兴趣
Then…
然后
And then we’ll wait for someone to bring up Danny
我们会等某个人提起丹尼
while the kids are playing.
这时孩子们在一旁玩耍
And maybe that’ll go on for a little while.
然后可能会就此聊上几句
And after that…
再之后
They’ll go home.
他们就都回去了
And then what?
然后呢
I don’t know.
我不知道
Something though.
总会有什么的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!