16.2 million population. Let’s go.
有一千六百二十万的人口 走吧
Very lovely beaches.
有非常可爱的海滩
We’re getting on this plane!
够了 你和我要上这班飞机
Ray! Ray! Ray!
雷 雷
We’re not gonna take the plane. He’s okay. He’s okay!
雷 我们不搭这班飞机 他没事 他没事 他没事
We’re not gonna take the plane.
我们不搭这班飞机
Just relax. He was upset.
别激动
We were gonna take the plane. We’re not gonna take it now.
我们不搭飞机了 行吗?
We’re not gonna fly, okay? No flying.
我们不飞了 好吧? 不飞
We’re not gonna fly. No flying.
我们不飞了 不飞
You tire me, Ray. Yeah.
你会累死我 雷 是的
We’re gonna drive to Los Angeles.
我们得开车回洛杉矶
Okay? Come on, Ray.
开车回洛杉矶
Ray? Come on.
行吗? 现在走吧
Yeah. Come here.
好 来吧
No flying. We’re not taking the plane.
不飞了 我们不飞了
Just grab the fuckin’ bag. No flying.
拿着袋子就行了 不飞
You’re killin’ me, Ray. I just want you to know.
我告诉你你在杀了我 雷
No flying. I gotta be in L.A. in three hours.
不飞 我得在三个小时到洛杉矶
It’s gonna take me three days.
现在要花我三天的时间
Come on!
来吧 来吧
No flying.
不飞
No flying. No flying.
不飞 不飞
I got ‘Jeopardy’ at 5:00.
因我五点的时候还要看 “危机”
I watch ‘Jeopardy’ at 5:00. Don’t start with that.
我要看”危机” 别再开始了
‘Jeopardy’ at 5:00.
“危机” 五点钟播出
Dispatch, this is 109. Go ahead, 109.
我是109号♥车 请说: 109
Can you get another unit here for point control?
看是否能再派一辆警车来支授 我们这里需要指挥交通
Two more over to you. 10-40.
已经加派两辆去向你报到了
Let’s go!
快点 快点 我们走
Bring some more up. What’s your E.T.A.?
再多弄一点上来 还有多久到达?
Ray?
雷?
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car. Are you crazy?
到车上来 你在车外干什么 你疯了吗?
We’ll be outta this in a second.
一会儿就好了
Yeah. That’s good.
是的 那样很好
It’s okay. That’s right.
没事的
Yeah. We’ll be outta here in a few seconds. That’s good.
没错 我们一会儿就离开这了
That’s good. That’s good. There’s a fatal accident over there.
很好 雷 很好 那里绝对是发生重大车祸了
We don’t need your help. Go back to your car.
我们这不需要你的帮忙 回你自己的车上去
Just a minute!
一会儿就好了
Son of a bitch! Ray?
该死! 雷 雷 雷
Excuse…Hey…
对不起…就…
Just wait… There’s nothing to see here.
等等 我们这不需要你
Go back to your car. Yes, sir.
回你的车上去 是的
Wrecks make him nervous. Get in your car.
事故令他紧张 回你的车上去
Yes, sir. Just stay there by the side, okay, Raymond?
是的 只要站在路边就行了 雷 好吗
Ray. Just stay there. A lot of traffic.
听着 站在那儿就对了 交通流量真大
Yeah. Definitely a lot of traffic.
这里的交通流量真大
A lot of work for $3 million.
这三百万的事太费劲了
I’d like to leave him on the highway and get outta here.
我应该把他留在这公路上 然后离开这鬼地方
What? I hear ya! I hear ya!
好了 我听到 我听到了
Memorial Hospital is ready… Stay in your car!
纪念医院准备… 请留在你的车上
What’s it gonna be, Ray?
这算是什么 雷?
This is a very dangerous highway.
这是条非常危险的公路
How will I get to L.A.?
那我该怎么回洛杉矶
Driving a car on this interstate is very dangerous.
在州道上开长途车是件危险的事
You wanna get off the highway? Will that make you happy?
你想要离开公路? 那会让你高兴吗?
Yeah. Well, you gotta get in the car…
是的 那你得上车…
in order to get off the highway!
我们才能离开公路
In 1986, 46,400 male drivers were involved in fatal accidents…
四万六千名男性驾车人涉及到致命的重大车祸中
I got a great idea.
我有个主意 非常棒的主意
You’ll stay in front of the car until we get off the exit.
你在车前面慢慢的走 直到下交流道为止
You’ll get in, and we’ll take the not-so-dangerous road.
我们再走一条不危险的路
Is that an idea? Yeah.
那是个好主意吗? 是的
Give me five, Ray. That’s a great idea.
拍拍手 雷 那是个好主意
Give me five. Yeah. This guy’s a fuckin’ fruitcake.
来呀 拍拍手 这个人是他妈的白♥痴♥
I’m asking you. Who’s on first? That’s the man’s name.
谁 谁在一垒上? 一垒那家伙的名字
That’s whose name? Yes. Go ahead and tell me.
请你告诉我那是 “谁” 的名字?
Who? The guy on first. Who? The first baseman.
谁 那个垒手 谁在一垒上?
Who is on first.
谁是第一棒? “谁” 是第一棒
Whose wife? Yes.
是 谁的太太?
After all, the man earns it. Who does?
经过了所有的这些有意义的 是 “谁” 做的
Absolutely.
绝对的
All I’m tryin’ to find out is what the guy’s name on first base.
所有的人都想弄清楚是谁在一垒
No, what is on second base.
是 “什么” 在二垒上?
I’m not asking you who’s on second base? Who’s on first?
我没有问是什么在二垒上 是谁在一垒上
That’s what I’m tryin’ to find out. Get in the car!
我也想弄清楚 上车
Don’t change the players. Yeah, get in the car.
别换球员 上车
Get in the car. Yeah. I have to be in bed by 11:00.
是的 上车 因为我11点得上♥床♥
Lights out at 11:00. Have to watch TV.
11点熄灯 要看电视
Now it’s almost 19 minutes to 11:00.
离11点只有19分钟多一点了
We have to be in bed by 11:00. Lights out.
我必须11点准时上♥床♥ 熄灯
We’re not flying. We’re not on the interstate.
我们不能飞 不能开州道
I’m on some shit secondary road. I gotta make up time.
在二级道路上 我必须赶时间
I should’ve been in Los Angeles this afternoon.
今天下午就该到了
My business needs me. I gotta make up time.
我的生意需要我去打理 我需要赶时间
Definitely watch TV, but be in bed by 11:00. Lights out.
必须看电视 必须在十一点上♥床♥
Forget it.
别想了
19 minutes to 11:00.
离11点只有19分钟了
This is a good one. ‘We don’t go out when it rains.’
下雨了我们就不必外出了
This is a good one. I hope you appreciate this…
这是一个真正的好主意 我希望你会喜欢
because my business is going down the toilet.
因为我的生意已经在马桶里冲掉
I should be in L.A.
我应在洛杉矶
Instead I’m in the Honeymoon Haven Motel in Bumblefuck, Missouri…
而不是在汽车旅馆的蜜月套房♥里
because you won’t go out when it rains.
只因为你不愿意在下雨天出门
It’s mystifying. It really is. Fuckin’ mystifying.
真是无法理解 无法理解…
What is this? Good news, bad news?
这算是什么? 好消息还是坏消息
We passed D.O.T. but failed E.P.A. again.
我们通过了环保署的排气检验
It all ends up the same. I can’t get my money.
结束了 我拿不到我的钱了
Well, yes, sir. I’m just stuck in Cincinnati since the funeral.
是的 治丧后就卡在辛辛那提
So many leftover details. My family is…
有关我的家人的一些琐碎事情
needless to say, quite overwhelmed.
老实说我也快受不了了
Yeah, well, thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 我很感激
It is a shock, to say the least.
至少是一次很好的尝试
Thank you. Can I get an extension on that Loan?
谢谢 若是那贷款有任何方法
A couple of days would make a big difference.
能够延期的话 只要一两天
“We don’t go out when it’s raining.”
下雨的时候我们都不能出去
What? Speak up, Lenny.
什么? 什么? 说大声一点 伦尼
I didn’t buy that kind of time.
我需要时间 但没那么急
I want you to go down… How much?
我要你做的是 你必须到那儿去 多少?
It’s 12:30. What?
12点半了 什么?
Lunch is 12:30.
12点半吃午餐
Hold on. What do you want for lunch? Wednesday’s fish sticks.
等一下 你午餐要吃什么? 星期三吃鱼排
Fish sticks? Green lime JellO for dessert.
鱼排? 还要洒莱姆汁
Green lime Jell-O. Want another apple juice?
绝对需要 你还要一瓶苹果汁吗?
I want orange soda. Oh, it’s 12:31.
配桔子汽水 12点31分了
I gotta go. He’s startin’ to rock and moan.
我得走了 他又开始发作了
12:32. Definitely 12:32. It’s okay. No.
12点31分 绝对是12点31分 没关系 我们走吧
Give me that gun. Where is he?
给我枪 他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
How did you figure to frame Vargas with it?
你如何想出来去陷害他的
‘Frame’? Where is he?
陷害? 他在哪里?
There’s four fish sticks.
只有4块鱼排 -啊?
There’s supposed to be eight. There’s only four.
应该要有8块鱼排 这里只有4块
There’s eight.
现在有8块了
You take a shower, Ray?
要冲个澡吗 雷?
Ray, you take a shower, right? Yeah.
雷 你要冲澡 对吧? 是的
It’s the same as the rain. You get a little wet.
在雨里面是同样的事 淋湿而已
What do you say, Ray?
雷 你怎么说?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!