I don’t have my toothpicks. You don’t need toothpicks.
当然 我没有牙签 你不需要
The pancakes will keep sliding off.
当煎饼上桌时 你要用叉子吃
I don’t have my maple syrup either. I’m gonna be without my maple syrup.
我也没枫糖浆 也没有牙签
You don’t see any pancakes, do you?
你还没见到煎饼吗 雷
Of course, maple syrup is not here.
当然 枫糖浆不在这儿
Ray, when we order the pancakes, they’re gonna bring the maple syrup.
当我们点煎饼时 他们便会送上枫糖浆了
Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes.
枫糖浆本来就该在煎饼前上桌
We haven’t ordered yet.
我们还没有点呢
Maple syrup after the pancakes is definitely too late.
当然我们会在煎饼后送上枫糖浆 那就绝对太迟了
How is that gonna be too late? We haven’t ordered the pancakes yet.
那怎么会太迟呢? 我们还没点煎饼呢
If we’re gonna be here all morning with no maple syrup and no toothpicks…
我们将在此等上一个早上 却没有枫糖浆
I’m definitely not gonna have my pancakes with…
而且没有牙签
Don’t make a scene.
我绝对不会吃煎饼
Stop actin’ like a fuckin’ retard.
别再表现得像个智能不足者
What are you writing?
这是什么? 你在写什么?
What the fuck is this?
这到底是什么?
‘Serious’…’Serious injury list: Charlie Babbitt’?
严重的 严重的伤害清单 查理·巴比特 对
‘Serious injury list’? Are you fuckin’ kidding me?
严重的伤害? 你在开玩笑吗?
Number 18 in 1988.
1988年第18次
Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988.
又挤又拉 伤了我的脖子 于1988年
‘Squeezed and pulled and hurt your neck in 1988’?
又挤又拉 伤了你的脖子 于1988年?
Dr. Bruner, it’s Charlie Babbitt.
布朗大夫 我是查理·巴比特
Where are you, son?
你在哪里 孩子?
That’s not important. What matters is who I’m with.
那不重要 重要的是我与谁一道
You have to bring him back, Mr. Babbitt. Do you understand me?
你得将他带回来 巴比特先生 你了解我的话吗?
No problem.
没问题
That will be $1.5 million. I’m not greedy. I just want my half.
只要我得到我的150万便行
Don’t touch that.
雷 别碰那个 太脏了
I can’t do that, Mr. Babbitt. You know I can’t.
我不能如此做 巴比特先生 你知道我不能如此做
Just bring him back, and bring him back now.
现在就将他带回来
He belongs here.
这才是他的归属
I’m his brother. It’s not like kidnapping here, is it?
我是他弟弟 这并非绑♥架♥ 对吧
He’s always been a voluntary patient here, but that’s beside the point.
他是个自愿入院的病人 但重点并不在此
This is where he can get the best care.
在这儿 他才能得到最佳照顾
We’re talking about his well-being.
我们要谈的是他的福利
Yeah. Let’s just cut through the bullshit, okay?
是 我们别再胡说了 好吗?
I am entitled to part of my father’s estate.
我的权利应该让我分到我父亲的产业
If you won’t cut a deal with me, I’ll fly him back to Los Angeles…
若你不愿与我交易 我就飞回洛杉矶去
I’ll stick him in an institution out there…
我会将他送入某个疗养院去
and we can have a custody battle over him.
我们要为他打场监护战
Miss, he needs toothpicks.
小姐 他需要两支牙签
Could you get him some? Thank you.
可否给他一些牙签 谢谢
Now, you wanna battle me in the courts?
你要在法庭上与我作战吗?
You think about that, Dr. Bruner. Think about that.
布鲁诺大夫 考虑看看吧
Or we can cut a deal right now.
或者我们现在便可订下协议
I don’t think you have any idea of the severity of Raymond’s condition.
我想你不了解雷蒙的情况
Toothpicks. He needs toothpicks.
我想你不了解…
Can we just get him some toothpicks?
牙签 他需要牙签
I cannot make money deals with you.
我不能跟你订下任何协议
Then I’ll see you in court.
那我们在法庭上见
Can I have the check? Sorry about the toothpicks.
能让我看一下帐单吗? 抱歉 那些牙签
82 what, Ray?
什么82 雷?
How much is this? Toothpicks.
多少? 牙签
That’s more than 82 toothpicks.
一定比82根多
246 total.
一共是246根
Keep the change.
不用找了
How many toothpicks are in there?
等一下 共有几根牙签
250. Pretty close. Let’s go, Ray.
250 很接近了 我们走吧 雷
There’s four left in the box.
盒子里还剩4根
I have to get my backpack.
当然我得去拿我的袋子
The future of rock and roll.
摇滚乐的未来
97X.
碰!
The future of rock and roll.
摇滚乐的未来
97X.
碰!
The future of rock and roll.
摇滚乐的未来
The future of rock and roll.
摇滚乐的未来
Ray.

Enough already. Change the channel.
够了
The future of rock and roll.
摇滚乐的未来
Lenny, I don’t care what you think. Did they say that?
伦尼 我不在乎你怎么想 他们那么说过吗?
You’re gonna have to be more forceful with them.
你必须要更强而有力才行
Lenny, are you… Lenny, shut up a moment.
伦尼 你是否… 伦尼 闭嘴
I am in serious trouble. I can’t get to these cars.
我不能取得那些车子
I can’t get the money. Do you understand that?
不能收到钱 你懂吗?
My Loan is past due. I’ll call the Loan officer…
我的贷款快到期了 我会打电♥话♥给…
tell him we have a little problem.
向他们解释我们有困难
Listen, Charlie, let me talk… Lenny, just listen to me.
查理 听我说… 伦尼 只管听着
I’ll be in LAX in three hours, okay?
我不到三小时就回到洛杉矶了
Now, remember, the Buick is in A-3, main terminal.
切记 别克车在A3出口
Make sure they pick it up. All right? See you in a few.
确定他们会取车 好吗? 回头见
Will Dr. Andrew Baker…
贝克博士
please pick up a white courtesy phone?
请拿起白色的厅内电♥话♥
Dr. Andrew Baker. Raymond, let’s go.
贝克博士 雷蒙 我们走
Ray, let’s go. Come on.
雷 我们走
What were you watching? I don’t know.
你在看什么 雷? 我不知道
You don’t know?
我不知道
Final call for flight 1559…
1559班机 最后一次呼叫
service to Salt Lake City and Los Angeles.
飞往盐湖城及洛杉矶
There’s an airplane out there.
外面有架飞机?
That’s right, and everybody’s boarding. Let’s go.
没错 大家都在登机 我们走
Airline travel’s very dangerous. Don’t be silly.
搭飞机是件很危险的事 别傻了
It’s the safest travel in the world. You’ll love this. Trust me.
你会喜欢的 信任我
Now come on.
来 快
We’re in an airport. People fly out of airports.
我们在机场 人们来机场搭飞机
Why do you think we’re here? Flying’s very dangerous.
你以为我们花时间在干什么 我发觉它非常的危险
In 1987, there were 30 airline accidents.
1987年时30家航♥空♥公♥司♥遇空难
211 were fatalities and 230 were definitely passengers.
211次重大事件 确定有230个人是乘客死亡
This plane is very safe. Believe me.
这飞机非常安全 相信我
I gotta get to L.A. I don’t have time for this shit.
我必须回洛杉矶收拾残局 来吧
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know.
不 我不知道
You don’t know? No.
你不知道 不
Is it this airline? Yeah.
你是说就是这家航♥空♥公♥司♥? 是的
Okay, fine. We can… There’s an American plane.
有…有美国航♥空♥
American flight 625…
美国航♥空♥625班机坠毁
crashed April 27, 1976.
1976年 4月27日
We don’t have to take American. There’s a lot of flights.
你不必搭美国航♥空♥ 有很多航♥空♥公♥司♥的
Pick another airline.
是的 还有其他航♥空♥公♥司♥
Continental. We’ll take Continental. Continental crashed November 15, 1987.
卡泰而 卡泰而 卡泰而1987年11月15日发生过空难
Flight 1713. 28 casualties.
第1713号♥班机 28人伤亡
This is very serious. Yeah, very serious.
这件事很严重 是的 很严重
I have to get to Los Angeles. So you’re gonna get on that plane.
我必须回洛杉矶去 所以你必须搭那班飞机
Do you understand me? Yeah.
明白吗? 明白
You have to get on a plane. Yeah.
你必须搭乘那班飞机 是
Now, there’s a Delta.
还有达美航♥空♥
Yeah. It leaves at midnight.
是 达美午夜有一班
How’s Delta?
达美如何
Delta crashed August 2, 1985. Lockheed L-1011.
达美航♥空♥道奇110型班机 在1985年8月2日坠毁
Dallas-Fort Worth. Terrible wind shear.
在达拉斯附近 飓风造成的
All airlines… 135 passengers.
所有的航♥空♥公♥司♥… 所有的135名乘客
All airlines have crashed at one time or another.
所有的航♥空♥公♥司♥多少都出事过
That doesn’t mean that they are not safe.
那并不表示它是不安全的
Quantas. Quantas?
澳洲航♥空♥公♥司♥ 澳洲航♥空♥公♥司♥?
Quantas never crashed.
澳洲航♥空♥公♥司♥从未出事过
Quantas? Never crashed.
澳洲航♥空♥公♥司♥? 从来没出事过
Well, that’s… Never crashed.
那是… 从来没出事过
That’s gonna do me a lot of good.
那对我有很大的帮助
Quantas doesn’t fly to L.A. out of Cincinnati.
因为澳洲并不飞辛辛那提到洛杉矶的航线
You have got to get to Melbourne… Australia.
到澳洲墨尔本 澳大利亚
in order to get the plane that flies to Los Angeles.
才能飞到洛杉矶
Do you hear me? Canberra’s the capital.
你听到我说的了吗? 堪培拉是它的首都

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!