他说他天亮之后就会来
He says he’ll be here just after sunup.
他说他要杀了你
He says he’s going to kill you.
有什么不对吗
What’s the matter? ls something –
我看起来像是在守丧
Oh, I must look like I’m in mourning.
我不是故意的 否则我不会
I didn’t mean it that way, or I wouldn’t have –
不 不 马修
No, Matthew.
我知道你只剩几小时了 但请先听我说
I know you’ve only a few hours, but listen for just a minute…
说完后我便会闭上嘴 很快
and then I won’t talk about it anymore -just a minute.
他根本没改变心意 马修
He hasn’t changed his mind, Matthew.
我不认为他会变
I didn’t think he would.
我们看见了铁路 以为
We saw the rail road, and I thought…
以为事情会有所改观 但是没起到什么作用
it might make a difference, but it didn’t -nothing would.
根本无法让他改变
He’s like something you can’t move.
即使我这么想 也得来见你
Even I’ve gotten to believe it’s got to happen -your meeting.
我本来是叫你逃 现在不了
I was gonna ask you to run, but -No, I’m not, I’m not.
没用的 你和他太像了
It wouldn’t do any good. You’re too much like him.
阻止我 马修 阻止我
Oh, stop me, Matthew, stop me.
愿上帝保佑你 马修
God bless you, Matthew.
-早啊 -早 马修
-Morning. -Morning, Matt.
有火柴吗 华特
Got a match, Walt?
我已告诉你们此行的目的
I told you all where you stand in this.
请你们牢记
See that you remember it.

Hey!
-他带了不少人来 -多少
-He’s got plenty with him. -How many?
10个或是12个 我去告诉马修
Oh, 10 or 12. I’ll be telling Matt.

All right.
他来了
He’s coming in now.
带了10个人
He’s got about 10 with him.
你知道那些人是不会用他的枪的
You know that young man isn’t going to use his gun,
对不
don’t you?
是啊
Yeah.
但我可没这意思
But I haven’t any such notions.
唐森先生
Mr. Dunson –
唐先生 我再说一次
Mr. Dunson, I’ll say it just one more time!
拔枪吧
Go on, draw.
我说拔枪
I said draw.
那我就逼你拔
Then I’ll make you.
你真软弱
You’re soft.
怎么样才能令你像个男人
Won’t anything make a man out of you?
你曾叫我别拿走你的枪
You once told me never to take your gun away from you.
你这个胆小鬼 缩头乌龟
You yellow -bellied, chicken -livered –
不会有事 我担心了14年
For 14 years I’ve been scared, but it’s gonna be all right!
站起来 快站起来
Get up. Come on, get up.
停 全给我停下来
Stop it! You fools, stop it.
我说停下来
Stop making a holy -Stop it, I said!
我生气了 气极了 谁会不生气
I’m good and mad, and who wouldn’t be?
你 唐森 假装你要杀了他
You, Dunson, pretending you’re going to kill him!
但这是你最不会去做的
It’s the last thing in the world -Stay still!
我叫你别动 我生气了
I’m mad, I told you!
还有你 马修
And you, Matthew. You got.
看你被揍得 一脸的血
Getting your face all beat up and all bloody!
真该看看你那个笨模样
You ought to see how silly you look.
像猫拖着的东西 别动
like-like something the cat dragged… Stay still!
我真是个白♥痴♥ 担心了这么多天
What a fool I’ve been, expecting trouble for days…
原来大家都知道
when anybody with half a mind
你们深爱着对方
would know you two love each other.
要杀你的是别人 绝不是他 你受伤了吗
It took somebody else to shoot you. Are you hurt?
-没什么 只是小伤 -那就别动
-No, just nicked the -Then stay still!
不 别不动 我改变主意了
No, don’t stay still. I changed my mind.
去打吧
Go ahead, beat each other crazy.
打得头破血流
Maybe it’ll put some sense in both of you.
快啊 快打吧 用这个吧
Go ahead! Do it! Use this.
不行 这是他的
No, you can’t. it’s his.
你最好娶这个女孩 马修
You better marry that girl, Matt.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, I think I’d –
现在 至少要等到
Right now. At least, as soon as –
何时
When?
-等到我跟你说了这事以后 -什么事
-As soon as I tell you one thing more. -What?
等我们回到牧场后 我要你把印子改了
When we get back to the ranch, I want you to change the brand.
改成这样
It’ll be like this.
红河D
Red River D…
旁边再加个”M”
and we’ll add an M to it.
你不会介意吧
You don’t mind that, do you?
不会
No.
这是你该得的
You’ve earned it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!