You were having a nightmare.
还好吧
You all right?
没事 我梦见他追上来了
I was dreaming. I thought he was following us.
别想了 继续睡吧
Forget it. Try and get back to sleep.
前有印第安人 后有他 谁睡得着
How can a man sleep with Indians out ahead and him behind us?
他两个礼拜内还追不上我们
He won’t reach us for two weeks.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不知道
I don’t.
明天我们得提早一小时出发
We’ll start an hour early in the morning.
怪了
It’s funny.
夜晚可使人变成这样
Funny what the night does to a man.
白天一切正常
They’re all right during the day.
白天他们看见一切
During the day they can see.
是巴斯特
it’s Buster.
女人
Women!
有女人和咖啡 我看见了
Women and coffee, I tell you! I seen ’em!
-你说疯话了 -不是
-Trail… crazy! -No, I ain’t.
我看见了 我吃了派 还有饼干
I tell you, I had pie and biscuits…
豆子和咖啡 我还买♥♥了威士忌酒
and beans and coffee and a bottle of whiskey.
这些东西在哪 巴斯特
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Where was all this, Buster?
约往北走15到18里
About 15, 18 miles north of here.
一个大蓬车队 往内华达去的
A whole wagon train of ’em heading for “Nevady”!
-没骗人 -我没骗你 我看见了
-No foolin’? -I ain’t foolin’. I seen ’em!
是唐尼哥 他到内华达去
They belong to the Donegal. He went to Nevady…
叫他的所有手下过去
and he sent back to New Orleans for his whole outfit!
-他们有吧台和赌桌 -这合我意
-They got a big long bar and dice tables -That’s for me!
-还有一些跳舞♥女♥郎 -我们走吧
-They got dancing girls. -Let’s go!
等一下
Hold it!
-巴斯特 你说约有15里 -也许要长一点
-Buster, you say about 15 miles away? -Maybe a little more.
是 赶集要赶两天
Yeah, about a two-day drive.
那谁愿意留下来赶牛群呢
Well, who’s going to stay behind and drive the herd?
没人愿意
Nobody.
我不怪你们
I don’t blame you.
-那咱们一起赶牛群过去吧 -这很公平
-We’re going together and taking the herd. -Fair enough.
两天后 大伙都能喝到咖啡
Two days, we’ll all have a cup of coffee.
去告诉其他人 让他们高兴一下
Tell the rest of the men. Maybe they’d like to hear.
巴斯特 谢里呢
Buster, where’s Cherry?
谢里
Cherry?
他觉得不需要两人都回来
Well, he figured there was no need in the two of us coming.
-是 -一个就够了
-Yeah. -One was…
她美吗
She pretty?
马修 你记得我以前的女友吗
Matt, you remember that little filly I used to own?
她们同样漂亮
That’s what I figured.
走吧
Come on.
我没见过这种情形
I ain’t never seen such a bunch of men in all my born days.
大家都想在前头领着牛群 好能先到
Everybody wants to ride point so’s he’ll get in sooner.
我看后面都没人压阵了
I’ll bet there ain’t a man back in the drag!

I…
-怎么了 -我听到有声音
-What’s the matter? -I thought I heard something.
-巴斯特 -嗨
-Oh, hi, Buster. -Hi.
离你说的咖啡还有多远
How much further to your coffee?
不远了 还有水吗
It ain’t so far. Any of that water left?
谢里和我在夜里骑过此地
Cherry and me rode over this part at night.
我也搞不清楚是近是远
I’d say it was nearer than further.
他想干吗
What’s he want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
过去看看
Let’s find out.
-马修 我听见枪声 -在哪
-Matt, I hear gunfire. -Where?
好像是在山脉后头
Seems like it’s coming from over that next ridge.
-我听到前面有枪声 -我知道了
-Hey, I hear guns poppin’ up ahead! -I know, Laredo.
-他们在对谁叫 -不知道
-What do they always yell for? -I don’t know.
-我看有很多人 -我想也是
-I make it a few past a hundred. -That’s my count.
需要其他人来帮忙
We’re gonna need the rest of the men.
-乐里托 -什么
-Laredo? -Yeah?
你去叫人的同时 我们四个先过去
While you get the men, four of us will go on in.
牛群怎么办
What about the cattle?
它们会散掉
Herd’ll go sage -belly without the men.
得花好几天才赶得回来
It’ll take us days to gather ’em.
我知道 去救一堆赌徒和女人
Yeah, I know, saving a bunch of gamblers and women.
乐里托 人手找来后把他们分开
Laredo, when you get the men, split ’em up.
一半从那进攻 一半从小丘后面
Half go in from over there, half from behind the knoll.
你们进攻时 我们从里面出来接应
As you go in, we’ll come out from the wagons and meet you.
-记住了吗 -是
-You got that? -Yep.
别留活口
Don’t leave any of them alive,
否则会回来寻仇
or they’ll come back and hit the herd.
怎么 巴斯特
Well, Buster…
还想喝咖啡
want some more coffee?

All righty.
除非必要 别开枪
Don’t shoot until you have to.
这儿 马修
Over here, Matt!
大家散开 看见他们来时叫他们一下
Spread out! Buster, yell when you see them coming!
你可来了 他们打了一小时啦
Glad you got here. They hit us about an hour ago.
其他人快到了吧
The others coming?
要不了太久 他们马上来了
Yeah, shouldn’t take long. They’re coming in…
他们会从斜坡两边来
coming in from both sides of that slope.
待他们到时我们便往外冲 去告诉他一声
We’re going out when they get here. Tell ’em, will you?
好的
Sure.
那儿有手♥枪♥及来♥福♥枪♥ 自己拿吧
Some extra guns and a rifle. Help yourself.
你射得太高了 瞄低一点
You’re shooting high. Aim lower.
你正站在泥里 水桶被击中了
And you’re standing in a lot of mud. A water barrel got hit.
还是太高
You’re still shooting high!
也许吧 我技术很差
I probably am. I’m no good.
别浪费子弹了 装满子弹 蹲低一些
Stop wasting powder. Load for me. Keep down.
你干嘛这么咋咋呼呼的
What are you so mad about?
我问你为何这么生气
I asked you why you’re angry.
是因为
Is it because…
因为你手下也许会
because some of your men might…
会受伤 或者会被杀
might get hurt, killed maybe?
闭嘴 快装子弹吧
Why don’t you stop talking and load…

That’s fine.
-我不是叫你蹲低点吗 -是啊
-I thought I told you to stay down. -You did.
-那为何不听 -我又起来了
-Then why didn’t you? -‘Cause I got up.
不严重
Not so bad.
别动哦
Hold still.
-好了 没事了 -他们来了 马修
-All right, it’s free. -Here they come, Matt!
你得等一下 女士 过来一下
You’ll have to wait. Ma’am, over here.
看住她 我回来前别让她动
Watch her, will you? See she doesn’t move till I get back.
可以了 谢谢你 把布留下
All right, thanks. Leave the cloth, will you?
我得把你衣服割开一些
I’m gonna have to cut your dress away.
-不麻烦吧 -不会
-That shouldn’t bother you. -It doesn’t.
我刚才问你为何在生气
I asked you before why you were so mad.
是因 因为谢里说
Is it -Is it because your cattle…
那群牛会跑散
the cattle Cherry told me about, might run off?
或是你根本就不想帮忙
Or maybe -maybe you don’t like the idea of helping…
帮一堆
helping a bunch of –
一堆什么
Bunch of what?
我猜你定会那么想
Yeah, that’s what I thought you thought.
这会很痛
This is gonna hurt.
如人所言”你会比我还痛”
Like they say, “This’ll hurt you more than it does me.”
不 你才会痛
No, this’ll hurt you.
你说得对 是很痛
You were right. It did.
还有些毒药留在上头
Sometimes they’re poisoned.
这么麻烦你 真不好意思
It’s -it’s too bad to put you to so much trouble. I –
-来 压住 -你脸上
-Here. Hold this. -You got –
-你脸上有血 -看了快晕倒了吗
-You got blood on your cheek. -Is it gonna make you faint?
希望不会
I hope not.
至少等我做了一直想做的这件事后
At least not until I’ve done something I’ve been wanting to do.
我见到她掴你耳光
Well, I saw the slap.
-帮忙抬一下 -怎么啦
-Come on, lift her up. -What happened?
-她不会有事的 -她住哪
-She’s gonna be all right. -Where does she belong?
这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!