当心吃烂你那口牙
Having a sweet tooth is almost as bad…
或变得像个女人一样
as having a whiskey tongue or liking a woman.
一百天
A hundred days.
我只消担心怎么去喂饱他们
Well, all I got to worry about is feeding ’em.
快点 快跑 嘿
Come on, giddyap! Hey!
-吁 -巴斯特
-Whoa. -Hey, Buster.
下面情形如何
How is it down there?
这儿的水真不错 又凉又干净
This water’s really fine. Nice and cool.
可以好好洗个澡
Man could take himself a right good bath.
马修
Matt!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
为何要他们停下来
What are you stopping ’em for?
这儿的水似乎很不错
This water here looks pretty good.
前面三四里之处也有水源
There’s water three or four miles on ahead.
大家走一整天了
The men are beat. They’ve had a tough day.
-都累坏了 -这种事我来操心就好了
-I think -I’ll do the thinking.
走吧
Keep ’em goin’.

Hey!
巴斯特 我们要赶路
Buster, we’re moving on.
快上来 要走啦
Come on, get going!
我就知道这美得不像是真的
I knowed this was too good to be true.
-继续赶路 -为什么
-We’re moving on. -Why does he want –
赶路吧
We’re moving on!
赶了三十天路后 他们来到布拉索
路越来越难行 山丘 石头阻止他们前进
葛鲁特 在此扎营
Groot! We’ll bed down here!
好的 马修
All right, Matt.
-乐里托 刚回来 -是 有咖啡吗
-Hi, Laredo. Just get in? -Yep. Got any coffee?
-我给你倒一点 -有何发现
-I’ll get you some. -Hi, Laredo. What’d you find?
往前走三天有个水源
Good water ahead for the next three days.
-唐森呢 -他和马修离开队伍了
-Where’s Dunson? -He and Matt are out with the herd.
-丹 你好 -唐森先生好
-Hello, Dan. -Hello, Mr. Dunson.
-他们还好吧 – 有点不安
-How they doing? -Kind of -kind of uneasy.
那小野狼只会吓坏它们
That coyote ain’t helping ’em none.
-不 -乖 牛群们乖
-No. -Whoa, cattle. Whoa.
继续安抚它们 不会有事的
Just keep quieting ’em. They’ll be all right.
希望没事才好 我一直在想这次赶集的事
Sure hope nothing happens. I been thinking about the drive…
以及它对大家的意义
and what it means to everybody.
和对我的意义 它的意义是
Me too. It means -means
它意义何在 丹
What does it mean, Dan?
一是
Well, one thing –
到了那儿 便可领一百块钱
when we get there, I’ll have over a hundred dollars coming.
我没有过那么多钱 我
That’s more than I ever had before, and I -I -I –
-你打算怎样花 -做许多事啊
-What are you gonna do with it? -A whole lot of things.
我要买♥♥下老查宾房♥子 还要
I’m gonna buy the old Chapman place, and then I’m gonna-gonna.
你还要怎样
What are you gonna?
是我老婆啦 她
It’s my wife. She –
她一直想要一双红鞋
She always wanted a little pair of red shoes.
我想 想送她一双
I kind of figured I’d get ’em for her.
这想法很傻吗 唐森
Is that such a fool idea, Mr. Dunson?
这想法很好 丹 我也会这么做
It’s a good idea, Dan. I’d do it.
我也是
I will.
收锅子时小声一点
Don’t make too much noise putting them pans away.
我不喜欢小野狼
I don’t like coyotes.
我从前有一匹小马
I had a little roan horse once, and they –
真希望它别再叫
I wish he’d quit a -yowlin’.
把牛群吓着了
Botherin’ the cattle. Makin’ ’em spooky.
风沙搞得它们紧张兮兮
The dust and wind today put ’em on the prod.
要不了好久牛群就会奔窜了
Wouldn’t take much to stampede the whole outfit.
我遇上过一回 可不想再碰到这种事
I was in a stampede once. Don’t want no more.
夜鹰才打了个喷嚏 整群牛便疯了起来
Nighthawk sneezed -just sneezed -and the whole bunch was off.
跑了六里才把它们赶在一起
They run for six miles before we got ’em headed.
就是维柴·怀特和其他三人搞的那次
That’s when old Whizzer White and three other fellas got it.
我记得
I remember.
对呀 你知道那次事情嘛
You knowed old Whizzer, didn’t you?
我也不想再碰到牛群奔窜的事
Yeah, no stampedes for me. I –
-我不喜欢 -我不喜欢小野狼
-I don’t like ’em. -I don’t like coyotes.
用用你的脑子吧 提勒
Use your head, Teeler.
在今晚开枪 正好吓着整个牛群狂奔起来
One shot tonight is apt to start the whole herd a -running.
是的 我正想着了
Sure. I wasn’t thinking.
坎那利
Kennelly!
牛群奔窜了
Stampede!
它们往营区去了 去赶它们回来
They’re headin’ for camp! Head ’em off!
牛群们
Ho, cattle! Ho!
包围它们 马修
Round ’em! Round ’em, Matt!
别让它们跑了
Don’t let ’em split!
-来帮忙啊 -谢里 快过来
-Help! Help! -Cherry, come here!
-让它们进来 -到这儿来 史密斯
-Turn ’em in! -Over this way, Sims!
把它们赶到谷里
Head ’em down the coulee!
到峡谷里去
Head ’em into the canyon!
让它们下去
Let ’em mill! Let ’em mill!
好了 乐里托 把他们留在那儿
All right, Laredo, hold ’em right in there!
去帮他忙吧
Give ’em a hand back there, will ya?
它们已累得不能跑了
They’re too tired to run anymore.
看到提勒和丹了吗
Have you seen Teeler or Dan Latimer?
提勒在那块高地上
Teeler’s right over there on that high ground.
我刚才看见丹在后面营区那儿
I saw Dan ridin’ among ’em back near camp.
现在就不知道了
Next look I didn’t see him.
巴期特 见到拉提玛没
Buster, you seen Latimer?
没的 一出事就没瞧见
No, not since they started.
你最后是在哪见到他的
Where’d you see him last?
史密斯
Sims.
丹是不是穿着花格裤
Dan was wearing checkered pants, wasn’t he?
是 骑的是棕色的马
Yeah, and he was riding a little buckskin mare.
我会在这儿待到天亮
I’ll stay here till morning.
-找到他了吗 汤姆 -是的
-Did you find him, Tom? -Yeah.
我们把他埋了 早上我替他念祷辞
We’ll bury him, and I’ll read over him in the morning.
-好的 -马修 他老婆的事
-Right. -And Matt, about his wife –
确定赶集回来给她全程的薪水
see that she gets full pay for the whole drive…
当他做完全程
just as if he’d finished it.
-当然 -再送她个
-Sure. -And, uh, get her a…
随你 想到什么就送她什么
well, anything else you can think of.
比如说一双红鞋
Like a pair of red shoes, maybe.
照他的想法 是吗
That’s the way he wanted it, wasn’t it?
“我们赤♥裸♥裸地来
“We brought nothing into this world,
赤♥裸♥裸地去
and it’s certain we can carry nothing out.
上帝自会收回他给予的一切
The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away.
愿上帝保佑你 阿门”
Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen.”
巴克·坎那利
Bunk Kennelly!
-这全是你的错 -没错是我
-You started all this. -Yeah.
早知如此 我说什么也不干
Yeah, I did. I know it, and I’d do anything.
我们失去了三四百头
A tally would show we’re 300 or 400 head short.
-你还害死丹 -是啊
-And you killed Dan Latimer. -Sure, sure, I did.
我也知道
I know that too.
我知道 我知道 我
I know it, I know it, and I’d give –
-我自断右臂 -像小孩似的偷糖吃
-I’d give my right arm -Stealing sugar like a kid!
-小孩不乖时都是用鞭子抽的 -什么
-Well, they whip kids to teach ’em better! -They What?
乐里托 提勒 把他绑在蓬车轮上
Laredo, Teeler, tie him to that wagon wheel.
不 不要 别把我绑上去
No, nobody’s gonna tie me to no wagon wheel. No, sir.
那你就站着挨鞭子吧
Then you’ll take it without a wheel to lean against.
唐先生 我知错了 但不要用鞭抽我
I was wrong, awful wrong, but nobody’s gonna whip me.
-转过身去 -不要
-Turn around, Bunk. -Don’! do it.
-转过身去 否则会伤眼睛 -别
-Turn around, or you’ll get it in the eye. -Don’t do it!
你会杀死他的
You’d have shot him right between the eyes.
正如你站在那儿一样
Just as sure as you’re standing there.
你打伤了他 他由你来处理
Well, you shot him. You can take care of him.
你们剩下的这些人
And the rest of you…
还有几千头牛羊等你们去赶
You got a couple of thousand head to round up.
快干活
Get at it.
去吧 就这样说
Go ahead. Say it.
你错了 唐先生
You was wrong, Mr. Dunson.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!