So I thought maybe I could call you, you might be able to help me.
所以我想打给你 也许你能帮我
Sure, Sounds a little far-fetched,
当然 听起来和我的专长有点扯不上边
but contracts are contracts, but, yeah, we could talk.
但是合同就是合同 但 是的 我们可以谈谈
So, are you not the US Small Business Admin anymore?
所以 你不在美国小企业管理局工作了吗
‘Cause I tried there first
因为我最开始试过给那打电♥话♥
No, I moved on.
没有 我不干了
Oh. How come?
噢 怎么会这样
Lifestyle decision.
换种生活方式而已
What’s your phone number?
你的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
My phone number is 404…
我的电♥话♥号♥码是404
404…
194… 194…
194 194
8188. 8188.
8188 8188
All right, well, you just don’t sign anything
好的 对了 你先不要签任何东西
until I see it first. We’ll start there.
直到我先看到它 我们就从这儿开始谈
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Yeah, I won’t put a pen to the page. I’ll wait on it.
好的 我不会在任何纸上签字的 我会等你看过
Hey, and thank you, sir. Thank you for your time.
嘿 谢谢你 先生 多谢你抽出时间帮我
You got it
客气什么
All right, bye.
好的 再见
Stay in touch. Yes, sir.
保持联♥系♥ 好的 先生
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
No, no.
不 别这样
Don’t get too excited.
别这么兴奋
No. Yes.
别这样 不
No. Simmer down there, hot sauce.
不 冷静下来 亲爱的
Well, Bill Miller.
比尔·米勒
It’s nice to see you. It’s been a while.
很高兴见到你 好久没见面了
It’s nice to see you, Bobi.
很高兴见到你 波比
Where’s the hero?
我们的英雄在哪
Oh, he’s in here. Come on in.
哦 他在家 快请进
What kind of charge you figure it was?
你觉得炸♥药♥量有多少
Mmm.

I’m not sure what kind of explosive the guy used.
我不确定那家伙用的是什么样的炸♥药♥
It could have been black powder, match heads,
它可能是黑火♥药♥ 火柴头里的强力氧化剂
maybe some kind of chlorate packed with nails.
也许是一些包裹着图钉的氯酸盐之类的
You know, the funny thing is the package was supposed to blow out, right?
你知道吗 有意思的是 那包炸♥弹♥本应向外喷射爆♥炸♥ 对吗
So, when those drunks, those kids knocked it over,
所以 当那些酒鬼 就那些孩子把背包踢翻
they saved a bunch of lives.
他们救了不少人
Because it was supposed to blow out into a crowd for maximum casualties.
因为炸♥弹♥本该向人群中爆♥炸♥ 达到最大伤亡
But when they knocked it on its back, it blew upward.
但是当孩子们把它踢倒 它就向上爆♥炸♥了
Most of the ordnance going up into the sky.
大部分炸♥药♥炸向了天空
It blew up.
它是向“上”炸的
So, all in all, what you’re looking at is some kind of battery,
所以 总之 你应该找的是某种电池
and some kind of timing device, like a simple clock.
加上某种计时器 像一个简易的表
Maybe a wristwatch like I’m wearing.
也许像我手上带的这种腕表
Depends how high-tech the guy got.
这取决布置炸♥弹♥的人有怎样的技术水平
Some of these guys, especially if they’re ex-military
有一些人 特别是一些退役军人
or they’re some kind of whiz out of some university,
或者一些大学的天才
they’re gonna use a combination of different bomb tactics.
他们就会用不同炸♥药♥进行组合的策略
Other people are following it like a recipe.
其他人就会按照这个做 就像是菜谱一样
They’re probably losing a finger to it Yeah.
为了研究炸♥药♥他们可能会炸掉一根手指 是的
But depends on who you’re talking about and who’s making the bomb.
但是也要取决于你讨论的罪犯是谁和制♥作♥炸♥药♥的是谁
Well…

I like getting your opinion on it,
我很高兴了解你对这件事的看法
and I’m sure you’ve studied it quite a bit.
我也确信你对它研究了很多
Who knows? Mmmhmm.
谁又知道呢 是啊
That’s the thing, too, about these bombers.
对于那些布置炸♥弹♥的人 事情也是如此啊
It could have been you or me.
放炸♥弹♥的可能就是你或我
These guys, some of them, look like regular people.
他们那些人 有一些看起来就像普通人
Lot of them do.
他们中很多都是如此
Yeah.
没错
Must be a lot of pressure on you guys.
你们压力一定很大吧
No more so than usual.
和平常差不多
Sure, just another… Thank you.
当然 不过是又一起 谢谢你
Just your average deadly bombing on US soil during the Olympics.
不过是奥♥运♥期间美国碰到的又一起平常的致命炸♥弹♥袭击
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
I don’t know, you guys must be feeling the heat, too, huh?
不知道 你们媒体肯定感受到了这件事的热度 对吗
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
CNN is going wall-to-wall with this.
美国有线电视网一定会尽全力报道这件事
Is that why we get this
这就是我们为什么来这
outfit?
的原因
So, then give me something I can print.
所以 给我点儿能报道的消息
Kathy, you know I can’t do that.
凯西 你知道我不能这样做
That’s all right. I already know the Bureau’s looking into somebody.
没关系 我已经知道你们在调查某人
Yeah, what makes you think that?
很好 是什么让你这么想
Friends.
是朋友
Friends? Sources.
朋友 线人
Sources?
线人
Who is it?
你们调查的到底是谁
Well, Kathy, if you couldn’t fuck it out of them,
凯西 如果你不能从他们嘴里套到消息
what makes you think you’re gonna fuck it outta me?
你凭什么认为从我这儿能套到
You know what bothers me, Kathy, is that people don’t understand
你知道什么让我烦恼吗 凯茜 那就是人们不了解
how much work goes into making a case like this.
我们需要花多大的功夫在这样的案子里
It’s effort 24/7.
那简直是不眠不休
Hmm.

You’re right
你说得对
Why don’t you educate me?
要不要和我说说
I will not have this screwed up.
我不会让别人把它搞砸的
That was a massacre out there.
外面已经发生过一次屠♥杀♥了
It’s a miracle more people weren’t killed.
没有更多的人被杀简直是奇迹
I would never go to print
我绝不会报道
without independent corroboration from a second source.
如果没有来自第二方的证实
And that would put us in a very different zone.
而且那会让我们进入一个十分不同的阶段
As you know.
你懂的
Really?
真的
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
What kind of zone?
是什么样的阶段
You have to find out
你要自己去发现
We’re looking at the security guard, Jewell.
我们在调察那个保安 朱维尔
No shit? No shit.
真的 是的
You always look at the guy who found the bomb,
一定要调查发现炸♥弹♥的人
just like you always look at the guy who found the body.
就像你一定要调查发现尸体的人
But this guy, he’s got a bad past.
而且这个人 他有不良记录
Fits the profile of the hero-bomber to a T.
符合英雄-放置炸♥弹♥者的犯罪侧写
That fat fuck who lives with his mother. Of course.
就是那个和他妈住在一起的胖混球 当然了
How did I miss that? I mean, that is amazing.
我怎么没想到这点 我是说 这真是太棒了
Ooh.

You are good.
你很棒
You’re very good.
你非常棒
Yeah.
是吗
This kind of puts a clock on things, though.
但这就意味着时间紧迫了
You wanna get a room or just go to my car?
你想要找个房♥间或者干脆上我的车
This is happening.
春宵一刻
This is happening.
春宵一刻
Let’s get the fuck outta here.
让我们赶紧离开这里
Okay. Yeah.
好的 很好
Sugar, I need you to do one of those better word things you do.
宝贝 我需要你帮我做点儿修饰文字的事
You mean rewrite you?
你是说帮你改写文章
Yeah, you know I write like a brick, and this one is kind of special.
是的 你知道我的文笔不好 不过这一次的报道比较特殊
What is it?
是什么
Oh, nothing. It’s just that the, uh,
哦 小事 就是 呃
the FBI is looking at Richard Jewell as the bomber.
FBI认为理查德·朱维尔是放炸♥弹♥的人 正在调查他
Do you have time for me now?
现在你有时间帮我了吗
I got all the time you need. All right, let’s work.
我的时间任你支配 很好 那我们开始工作吧
Tell me everything.
把所有事都告诉我
Where you going?
你去哪
To get my notes.
去拿我的笔记
“The security guard who first alerted police to the pipe bomb
“最先警告警♥察♥在世纪奥林匹克公园
that exploded in Centennial Olympic Park
有炸♥弹♥存在的那名保安
is the target of the federal investigation into the incident

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!