国王 王后 名人和宇航员
Kings, queens, celebrities and astronauts.
尽管他们彼此相爱
But despite their love,
尽管如此名扬天下 他们却还是感到悲伤
despite their fame, they were sad.
妻子说: “我们拥有世界上最美好的一切
“We have everything that the world has to offer,” said the wife.
但却得不到我们唯一渴望的东西
“But not the one thing in the world we want most.
我们没有孩子”
We do not have a child.”
“耐心点 亲爱的”
“Patience my love,”
丈夫答道:“我们有的是时间
the husband replied. “Time is on our side.
时间是富有爱心的”
Even time loves us.”
然而时间是唯一无人可掌握的东西
But time is the one thing no one is master of.
随着时间的流逝 他们渐渐变老
And as time passed, they grew quite old and still,
却依然没有小孩
no child.
他们独自住在空荡荡的大房♥子里 充满了忧伤
The sadness of living alone in their big, empty house
这使得他们想进行更加危险的表演
drew them on to ever more dangerous feats,
工作变成了唯一能让 他们逃避悲惨现实的解脱
as work became the only place to escape the inescapable sorrow of their lives.
于是他们决定
And so it was, they decided to perform
进行史上最最最危险的表演
the most dangerous feat ever in the world, ever!
这命名为…
It is called…
杂技演员说
Said the acrobat,
并向世界各国聚集在场
announcing the event to the world’s press,
屏息以待的媒体 揭晓演奏
who had gathered to listen with bated breath.
空中火焰女人
The Burning Woman Hurling Through the Air
将头带炸♥药♥
With Dynamite in Her Hair
飞过鲨鱼和尖锐物体
Over Sharks and Spiky Objects…
并由关在笼子里的男人接住
Caught by the Man Locked in the Cage and…
这是史上最最最危险的演出
…it is the most dangerous feat ever in the world ever!
这是我们的命运
It is our destiny.
孤独的人生把我们带到了这里
It is where the loneliness of life has led us.
那…然后呢
Well, what happened next?
我不知道
I… I don’t know.
反正就还没想到
Not yet, anyway.
学校开门了 我该走了
School’s open. I’d better go.
之后的故事怎么样
But what about the rest of the story?
我明天再告诉你
I’ll tell you the rest tomorrow.
明天 可是我明天会在湖边
Tomorrow? But I’m over at the lake tomorrow.
湖边 知道了
The lake, okay.
好吧 上课愉快
Well, have a great day at school.
还有 好好保重
And… be careful in there.
我才不担心呢
Oh, I’m not worried.
要是别人对你做可怕的事 你可以以牙还牙
If people do scary things to you, you can just do scary things back.
可是玛蒂尔达 你得记住
But Matilda, remember,
以牙还牙绝不是答案
two wrongs don’t make a right.
除非就是
Unless they do.
在这种情况下 便可以把坏行为改正过来
In which case you’ve just made a right out of two wrongs.
那可不是好事嘛
Which has got to be good!
(不许哭哭啼啼)
这也是你第一天上学吗
Is it your first day too?
是的 我不担心 可是我觉得艾萨克也许会
Yes, I’m not worried, but I think Isaac might be.
要不我们一起进去吧
What if we went in together?
好啊 那样我和艾萨克 就可以罩着你 要是…
Yep! That way me and Isaac can look after you if anything…
有需要的话
You know.
哎 新来的
Oi, new kids!
你以为你能够在这烂摊子中幸存下来
♪ And so you think you’re able To survive this mess ♪
只要你当乖巧的王子公主 那你很快就会意识到
♪ By being a prince or a princess You will soon see ♪
这是一场无法逃避的悲剧
♪ There’s no escaping tragedy ♪
即使你再怎么努力
♪ And even If you put in heaps of effort ♪
你也只是在浪费精力
♪ You’re just wasting energy ♪
因为如你所知的生活已不复存在
♪ ‘Cause your life as you know It is ancient history ♪
我在这个监狱里受过苦
♪ I have suffered in this jail ♪
被困在这笼子里多年
♪ I’ve been trapped inside This cage for ages ♪
这个人间地狱
♪ This living ‘ell ♪
但如果我尽力 就可以回想起
♪ But if I try I can remember ♪
我生命结束之前的生活
♪ Back before my life had ended ♪
曾经快乐美妙的日子
♪ Before my happy days were over ♪
在我第一次听到钟声响起以前
♪ Before I first heard The pealing of the bell ♪
和你一样 我充满好奇心
♪ Like you, I was curious
如此天真的我问了一千道问题
♪ So innocent I asked A thousand questions ♪
除非你想受苦
♪ But unless you want to suffer ♪
你最好听好 让我给你一些指导
♪ Listen up and I will teach you A thing or two ♪
听好 亲爱的
♪ You listen here, my dear ♪
你要是越线 将被严厉惩罚
♪ You’ll be punished so severely If you step out of line ♪
如果哭了便是双倍 你最好远离麻烦
♪ And if you cry it will be double You should stay out of trouble ♪
记住要非常小心
♪ And remember to be extremely careful ♪
为什么呢
Why?
为什么
♪ Why? ♪
为什么 你没听见我们所说的吗
Why? Did you hear what we said?
就等体育吧
♪ Just you wait for Phys-Ed ♪
什么是体育
What’s Phys-Ed?
体育课程
Physical Education.
特朗奇布尔的专长
The Trunchbull speciality.
你们又是谁
Who are you?
我们是巡察员 来带你们去教室
We’re prefects. We’re here to take you to class.
我们要开始学习了吗
So we’re going to start learning?
你很快就会开始学习 没错
Oh, you’ll start learning, all right.
太好了 我已经学会认字母了
Great, I already know the alphabet.
在我们让你学字母表之前 你所懂的都不算
You don’t know the alphabet until we learn you the alphabet.
你以为你能够
♪ And so you think you’re able ♪
在这烂摊子中幸存下来 只要你当乖巧的王子公主
♪ To survive this mess By being a prince or a princess ♪
那你很快就会意识到 这是一场无法逃避的悲剧
♪ You will soon see There’s no escaping tragedy ♪
即使你再怎么努力
♪ And even If you put in heaps of effort ♪
你也只是在浪费精力
♪ You’re just wasting energy ♪
因为如你所知的生活已不复存在
♪ ‘Cause your life as you know it Is ancient history ♪
我在这个监狱里受过苦
♪ I have suffered in this jail ♪
被困在这笼子里多年
♪ I’ve been trapped Inside this cage for ages ♪
这个人间地狱
♪ This living ‘ell ♪
但如果我尽力 就可以回想起
♪ But if I try I can remember ♪
我生命结束之前的生活
♪ Back before my life had ended ♪
曾经快乐美妙的日子
♪ Before my happy days were over ♪
在我第一次听到钟声响起以前
♪ Before I first heard The pealing of the bell ♪
和你一样 我充满好奇心
♪ Like you I was curious ♪
如此天真的我问了一千道问题
♪ So innocent I asked a thousand questions ♪
除非你想受苦
♪ But unless you want to suffer ♪
你最好听好 让我给你一些指导
♪ Listen up and I will Teach you a thing or two ♪
听好 亲爱的 你要是越线
♪ You listen here, my dear You’ll be punished so severely ♪
将被严厉惩罚 如果哭了便是双倍
♪ If you step out of line And if you cry it will be double ♪
你最好远离麻烦
♪ You should stay out of trouble ♪
记住要非常小心
♪ And remember to be extremely careful ♪
为什么呢
Why?
为什么
♪ Why? ♪
为什么
Why?
你没听见我们所说的吗
Didn’t you hear what we said?
我意识到有些人还没有在教室里
I have become aware that some of you are not yet in class.
纠正一下
Correct this.
五秒钟内立马进教室
You have five seconds to comply.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G
♪ A-B-C-D-E-F-G ♪
-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O -五
– ♪ H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O ♪ – Five.
P-Q-R-S
♪ P-Q-R-S ♪
-T-U-V-W-X -四
– ♪ T-U-V-W-X ♪ – Four.
-为什么 -三
– ♪ Why, why, why, why, why, why, why? ♪ – Three.
-二 -拉文德 玛蒂尔达 快进来
– Two. – Lavender, Matilda, inside quick.
-一 -就等体育吧
-One. -♪ Just you wait for Phys-Ed ♪
特朗奇布尔校长非常讲究守时
Yes, uh, Miss Trunchbull is keen on punctuality.
最好不要迟到 好 来认识你的新朋友吧
Best not to be late. Now, come and meet your new friends.
这是拉文德和玛蒂尔达
This is Lavender and Matilda.
有什么难题的话
And if there’s anything too difficult,
不妨问问班上同学
just ask a classmate.
他们会帮你 好吗
They’ll help you. All right?
老师
-Miss!
这太伤脑筋了
It’s hurting my head.
不 奈杰尔 这不是给你看的
Oh, no, Nigel, that’s not for you.
这间教室是成人晚班共用的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!