什么,A.C? –让小妞走吧,伙计。
So how are we doing? Lovely. Thank you very much.
你感觉如何? 不错,谢谢你。
I’ll be back to check on you. I’m sure you will.
我一会儿回来做检查。 好的,当然了。
Freshening up the blood.
更新血液。
The liver doesn’t work as good as it did when l was your age.
我像你这么大的时候,肝脏就不好。
Listen, make it easier on yourself.
听着,让自己放轻松。
There’s no way it can work.
这是没有办法的。
you start off the best intentions.
开始时你有不错的打算
But there’s so much pussy coming at you every day that…
但是当太多的女孩儿向你涌来…
…finally it wears you down. Then you crack.
…最终消磨了你的意志。于是你就失去控制了。
Aren’t you married to a supermodel?
你不是娶了一个超模吗?
Yeah, you know why? Because l can.
是啊,你知道为什么吗?因为我能做到。
And you can too.
你也可以。
You got these birds dreaming about having it off with you.
会有很多女孩儿想跟你一起。
That makes the guys want to be you.
让男人们想成为你。
The guys are the ones that buy the records.
他们就是买♥♥你唱片的人。
So if the chicks don’t want you, the guys are gone.
所以如果小妞儿们不爱你了,那些家伙也就不在了。
l mean, put it this way:
我是说,这么理解:
Your job is to live the fantasy other people only dream about.
你的工作就是过其他人只能梦想的生活。
Don’t go in half-assed.
别半途而废。
Dream big.
放大梦想。
Live the life.
活好现在。
You running for pink slips? See you in hell, Bat Boy.
—为车的所有权跑一场?- 地狱见了,蝙蝠侠。
You ready, Robin?
你准备好了吗,罗宾?
Go!
出发!
You got yourself a Ferrari!
你买♥♥辆法拉利吧!
Hello, Wichita.
你好,威奇托(位于美国堪萨斯州)
lzzy? Oh, my God, is that lzzy?
伊兹?哦天呐那是伊兹吗?
l love you!
我爱你!
Watch out!
闪边儿!
Out of my bloody way!
都给我让开!
What’s going on? His wife ran off with Peter Gabriel.
怎么了? 他老婆和彼特•加百利跑了。
Let me get that for you miss. That doesn’t work.
我为您开门女士。 哦那门坏了。
Ladies, ladies, please. A little bit of decorum, please.
女士们,女士们,矜持一点。
Now, listen. We’ve got limited space. Just be patient.
听着,里面空间有限。耐心一点。
l gotta check your credentials, so have your pussy passes out.
我会检查你们的证件,所以把证件拿出来。
lf l get to be with lzzy, l am going to shit bricks.
如果能见到伊兹,我会使劲儿卖♥♥弄的。
Well, yeah, that’ll make a lasting impression.
嗯,那他会记得你的。
Do you dance at Chubbies? No.
你在查比斯跳舞吗? –不是。
You should. You have a killer body. It’s not totally nude there.
你应该去的。你身材太魔鬼了。我们不会裸体的。
We wear G-strings, so the guys respect us way more.
我们要穿着内衣,所以人们更喜欢我们。(脱衣舞♥女♥)
Yeah, that is so true.
是啊,的确这样。
Nothing says ,,respect,, like cramming a strip of Lycra up your ass.
没有什么比两股间的那一条带子更让人激动了。
Fucking-A, mama!
你说的太对了!
Yes, that’s fine. You’re absolutely fine.
好了,很好。你真的很棒。
Oh, hi. Hello. Now, that’s a very important little P, isn’t it?
哦,嗨,这不是个很重要的小“P”吗?
in you go. Nice. What’s the ,,P,, stand for?
进去吧,很好。 —“P”是什么意思?
Yes, it’s ,,pass.,,
哦,是“通过”的意思、
Oh, yeah? It’s not ,,pimp,,?
哦?是么?不是“皮条客”的意思?
No, it’s ,,personal,,…. ,,Personal friend.,,
不,它是“私人”… “私人朋友”
Yeah, ,,personal friend of the band.,, Yeah. One sec.
是啊,乐队的私人朋友。等一下。
I’m not here to check up on him. l was invited.
我不是来查岗的。我是受邀过来的。
He’s doing interviews. interviews? Okay.
他在接受采访。 采访?好吧。
Tell you what, darling.
跟你说,亲爱的。
I’m not really sure where he is, actually.
实际上我不确定他现在在哪儿。
lf you’d like to wait just….
如果你愿意等一会…
Of course, wait here if you like. He’s actually down there.
当然了,在这儿等。他来了。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
l live here, Chris.
我在这儿住,克里斯。
l thought you were in Seattle.
我以为你在西雅图。
We’re in Seattle. You’re in Seattle.
我们是在西雅图。你在西雅图。
I’m sorry.
对不起。
You forgot. No.
你忘了。 不。
Yeah, you did. You forgot l was coming.
是的,你忘了。你忘了我要过来。
Wait. l did not forget you were coming. Mats.
不,我没忘你要来。马茨。
Told him to arrange– Didn’t l say to remind me she was coming?
我告诉他要安排的–我不是说了让你提醒我她要来吗?
Shit. I’m so sorry. l really screwed up, mate.
啊,对不起。我搞砸了,伙计。
What do you mean? Chris, please.
你什么意思? 克里斯,别这样。
You don’t need people taking falls for you. Please.
你不需要别人提醒你。
No, Em. l did not forget.
不是这样。我没忘。
Chris, don’t lie to me. Please don’t lie to me.
克里斯,不要对我撒谎。请别对我撒谎。
It might’ve slipped my mind. But l didn’t forget. l remembered….
它可能在我脑里溜走了一会儿。但是我没忘,我记得的…
l didn’t remember, but l didn’t forget, okay?
我没想起来,但是我没有忘,你懂么?
Things get crazy. It’s hard to keep things straight.
事情变的疯狂。很难让它按照想象中发展。
l know. l see that.
我知道。我感觉到了。
It is. l know. l see that.
确实是。 –我知道,我也看出来了。
Emily, you look great.
艾米丽,你看起来真棒。
Come on. You’re wasted. You’re absolutely wasted.
得了。你已经颓废了。你完全的颓废了。
No, I’m not wasted. I’m tired. Sorry.
这不是颓废,我只是累了。 不好意思。
l gotta do him first, because l gotta work at midnight.
我需要先和他聊。因为我午夜还要工作。
Come over here. Stand over here for a second, all right?
你站这儿。站着等一会儿,行吗?
Who are you? lzzy.
你是谁? 伊兹。
What is this? What?
你说什么?
lzzy. But you don’t have to call me that. It’s me.
伊兹。但是你不必那么叫我。是我。
Call me Chrizzy, okay?
叫我科瑞兹,好吗?
You don’t have to call me lzz. Call me Chris.
你别叫我伊兹。叫我克里斯。
Chris. Well, I’m glad we talked. I’m goanna go.
克里斯,好吧,我很高兴我们聊过了。我得走了。
Emily, wait. What? What?
艾米丽,等等。 –什么?什么?
I’ll go with you. Go with me where?
我跟你一起走。 跟我去哪儿?
With you. I’m goanna go to Seattle.
和你一起。我要去西雅图。
We’re in Seattle, Chrizzy.
我们在西雅图。科瑞兹。
Sorry, sorry. But…
抱歉,抱歉。可是…
…are you guys done? Because l…
…你们结束了吗?因为我…
We’re done.
结束了。
Get going on this one because she’s gotta be at work by midnight.
接着和她聊聊吧,因为她午夜还有工作。
Dinner’s canceled.
晚餐取消了。
She’s really sweet, but l was here first.
她真的很可爱,但是我是第一个来的。
Why don’t we go in here? Somewhere out of the way.
我们为什么不来这儿呢?让开这条道。
Can l get a picture, lzzy?
我能照张相吗,伊兹?
All right, l gotta go. Here you go.
好了,我得走了。给你。
Jorg, it’s not very brutal. Can we make it more raunchy?
乔格,那不够狂野。能再野点儿吗?
Sounds raunchy in here.
已经有怒火的感觉了。
Maybe it’s an E.Q. thing. Just take a few minutes.
可能是均衡的问题。等一会儿。
It needs a bit of bollocks to it. E.Q. it or something.
它少一点“见鬼去吧”那样的感觉。试试均衡或者别的。
Good hunting at your ranch?
牧场打猎有趣吗?
Great. Everything l saw, l killed. Killed something every damn day.
很棒。我杀掉一切我看见的活物。每天我都弄死一些。
You should bring your new fiancee up there.
你应该带你未婚妻去那儿。
She’s busy at the moment. Some yearbook committee.
她现在很忙。忙些年鉴的事儿。
got any body to it.
那就带别人去。
Hey, lzz. What’s up?
嗨,伊兹。 -你好吗?
Hello, Chrizzy. How are you guys?
你好啊,科瑞兹。 你们好吗?
What’s with your eyebrow? Isn’t it cool?
你眉毛怎么了? 挺酷的吧?
You gotta clear it with us before you do that.
你做之前应该跟我们说。
Worked on some songs for the album. They’re still rough…
为新专辑做了一些歌♥。还比较粗…
…but l wanted to get your input before l went further.
…不过我想在精加工以前听听你们的建议。
l don’t know.
我不确定。
Just a thought, but isn’t that a cool cover?
就是一个想法。不过封面很酷吧?
No title, no band name. Could be heavy. What do you think?
没有标题,没有乐队名。很重金属。你们觉得怎么样?
lzzy, it looks great.
伊兹,还不错。
It still needs work.
还需要加工。
I’m glad you’ve been having fun writing songs.
我很高兴看见你写歌♥。
l busted my ass working on the songs.
我写的累死了。
But the tunes have already been written.
但是新歌♥已经写好了。
What do you mean? A.C. and l wrote them during break.
什么意思? A.C和我休息的时候写的。
l know you and A.C. do most of it Not most. All of it.
我知道你和A.C写了大多数的歌♥。 不是大多数,是全部。
But shouldn’t l have some input?
我就不能写一些吗?
I’m singing the tunes, so you at least want my stamp.
歌♥都是我唱的,至少也需要我的一些印记吧。
I’m not just….
我不仅仅是…
You aren’t just expecting me to be some singer-for-hire, are you?
难道你只想让我做个被雇来唱歌♥的?
Let me explain. Come here.
让我跟你解释。来。
Listen, our fans, right, our loyal, die-hard fans…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!