Those days were amazing
那些日子令人称奇
You know, being a kid, you know, what eIse was l to do but to live the Dragon, you know?
你知道,作为年轻人,不用问都喜欢钢铁龙乐队般的生活
l study the music note for note. l read every interview
我学着一首又一首歌♥曲,阅读着每一份访问报道
Copied every outfit, every move, you know, every look
模仿他们每套着装,每一个举动,每一个表情
And Pittsburgh, you know, my pursuit of perfection was relentless
在匹兹堡时,我不断的追求着完美
Because, the take that study music deserved that
因为,学习音乐就应该这样。
Rob, you’re not nailing the squeal
罗伯,你那不叫泛音
l have no idea what you’re talking about
我不知道你在说什么
Check it out
听一下
Play it like that
像这样弹
That’s it. That’s a ping, not a squeal
你那是闷音,不是泛音
Sounds just like the tape, man. No. Raunchier
听着和磁带上一样的。 -再有力些。
Again, please.
再来。
That was great. Thank you.
这就对了,谢谢。
From the top.
从头来。
Hold on!
稍等!
Hey, Jeremy, no.
嗨,杰米,别闹。
What are you doing? You know what this is?
你在做什么?你知道这是什么吗?
Lubricator, signed by all five band members with the original cover.
这张《润滑剂》,上面有5个乐队成员的签名。
Look. Jorgen’s name is misspelled. It should be an ,,E.,,
看,乔根的名字拼错了,它应该是一个“E”,
You know how much l can get for it?
你知道我花了多少钱弄到它么?
Peace to you too, dude. Try it like this.
和平也与你同在,小家伙。试试这样。
Mom? Mom, isn’t my room off-limits?
老妈?老妈?我的房♥间不是禁止入内吗?
I’m sorry, Chris. Oh, what were you doing?
哦,对不起宝贝儿。你在那儿做什么呢?
How are you? Good. How’s Willard?
你好吗? -很好,维尔德好么?
He’s fine. You look nice. Thank you.
他很好。你看起来很帅。 –谢谢。
Here, hold on. You got a smudge.
等一下。这里有点脏了。
Bye. Gotta run. Bye. Love you.
拜拜,我得走了。 –拜拜。爱你。
Love you too. Bye.
我也爱你。拜拜。
l need more power! l want more!
用劲!再用劲!
Come on, come on.
来吧,来吧。
Nina and Samantha!
尼娜和萨曼塔!
Hey, Chris.
嗨,克里斯。
Coming to my show in a week? Of course.
这周来看我的演出吗? –当然了。
Want to hand out fliers? Absolutely.
想发传♥单♥么? –好啊!
You guys look awesome. Bye.
你们看起来棒极了。 –拜。
We’re a band called Blood Pollution…
我们是“污浊之血”乐队
…a Steel Dragon tribute band, the best in Pittsburgh.
致敬钢铁龙的乐队,在匹兹堡是最好的。
Thank you.
感谢你们。
l wrote this one for someone who ripped out my heart.
这首歌♥写给偷走我心的那个人。
And put it through a bloody blender!
而且把它放在了该死的搅拌机里!
That’s right.
没错。
This one’s for Kim, who makes me want to stand up and shout.
这首歌♥献给金姆,他让我想要站起来呐喊。
Em, I’ll be right back, okay?
我很快回来,好吗?
Excuse me.
借过
You think l could have one?
能给我一个吗?
Not without a blowjob and a sex change, pal. But have a nice day.
除非用吹♥箫♥或者上♥床♥跟我换,老兄。玩的开心。
Come on, girIs. This way. See you, Chris.
来吧,美女们,这边走。 –回见,克里斯。
Oh, that was awesome!
噢,太棒了!
That was the heaviest since Columbus in ,77.
这是自77年在哥伦布市以来最燥的一次演出!
Heavier than the Demented tour.
比“疯狂之旅”还要燥。
l ask you, did they not rock? They totally rocked.
我问你,他们不摇滚吗? –他们绝对摇滚。
Guys.
伙计们。
What the…?
这是…?
Come on.
来。
Oh, l thought l smelled pussy.
噢,我闻到骚货的味儿了。
Look who’s here.
看看谁在这儿呢?
lf it isn’t Yoko Ono and the Fag Five. What are you doing?
这不是小野洋子和基佬五人组吗? –你在干吗?
Making sure nobody sees some cut-rate copy band.
保证没人看你们这些粗劣模仿乐队的演出。
Cut-rate? This dude can’t even tune his own guitar.
粗劣模仿?这哥们儿都不会给自己的吉他调音呢。
You could work on your lipsynch. l don’t lipsynch.
你接着假唱吧。 –我不假唱,混♥蛋♥。
Be doing everyone a favor if you did. ass breed.
帮帮忙你还是假唱吧,杂种。
You could get the outfit right.
你为什么不♥穿♥些更合适的衣服呢
Boots from the Wasted tour and a cheap Twisted jacket.
“徒劳之旅”的靴子还有廉价变♥态♥夹克。
You are so fully wrong, cocksmoker. This is official issue.
你完全错了,傻♥逼♥,这是官方标配。
The actual vest Bobby wore on the Twisted tour.
鲍比在“扭曲巡演”中穿的正版夹克。
My dad bought it from someone who knows them.
我爸从一个认识他们的人的手里买♥♥的。
Sorry, but your dad got ripped.
真遗憾,你♥爸♥让人给坑了。
The lapeIs should be blue, there’s no green in the embroidery.
翻领应该是蓝色的,刺绣上也没有绿色。
As a matter of fact, can anybody here honestly say…
这里任何一个人能不能诚实的说…
…they’re ever seen Bobby Beers with a jacket with red lapeIs?
他们见过鲍比•比尔斯穿过带红色翻领的夹克吗?
No, l can’t. l don’t think so.
说不清。 –我没见过。
maybe You can make me some pants like his.
也许你能给我做像他一样的裤子。
Or did your girlfriend already ripped out the seats in the Dodge?
还是你女朋友已经用破道奇车的座位给你做了一条?
No. First tell me what you put there to make people think you’re a guy.
不,先告诉我你在裤裆放了什么让人相信你是个男的。
This is not me, baby. You and a few ballet slippers.
当然没有,宝贝儿。 –噢是啊,放了个芭蕾舞鞋。
You want a piece of my package? No, I’m good.
你想看看吗? 不,我不想。
Want to see how a real man Don’t touch her.
想看真正的男人如何… –别碰她!
Let go of my cape. Let go of my cape!
别动我的袍子。 –你也别动我的袍子!
Get your ass out of bed.
起床。
Get out of here,man.
滚开。
Let’s go. Get up. Get out of here.
快走,快起来。 –滚蛋。
Move it.
动起来。
Where you hiding your stash these days?
你把你的存货藏哪儿了?(毒品)
Get out! l didn’t do anything.
滚开!我什么也没干。
That’s the problem. You never do anything.
这就是问题所在,你从来都没做什么。
Get out of here, pig! God Fucking
你给我滚开,猪! –上帝啊,操!
Come on!
来啊!
Mom! Mom!
妈!妈!
Jeez, boys. Quit. Break it up. Chris, give him a break. Come on.
上帝啊,孩子们。停下来。克里斯,让他歇会儿。来。
Stop it! Tell him to get out!
停下! –让他滚出我的房♥间!
Used to be my room. Not anymore!
这原来是我的房♥间。 –不再是了!
Because l moved out when l was 18.
因为我18岁的时候搬出去了。
We’re having breakfast. Keep him out!
我们去吃早餐。 –让他在外面待着!
Get ready for work. Will you go downstairs?
克里斯准备上班吧。你下楼行吗?
Keep him out! All right, he’s gone.
让他在外面待着! –好好,他走了。
So you arrested Mervin for drunk driving?
你因为醉驾逮捕了墨文?
He was parked on the Brennemans, lawn.
他把车停在了布伦尼曼家的草坪上。
Claims he was going out for ice cream. Same story.
辩称他当时去买♥♥冰激凌了,老套的把戏。
Chris, so how was the show? It was fine.
克里斯,演出怎么样? –挺好的。
The freaks were out in force. Why weren’t you busting heads?
怪胎们已经不能自♥制♥了。 你怎么没甩头呢?
Female officers handle that crowd. -You want to go?
因为女职员控制了全场(指克里斯)。 你又来?
Chirs,Come on. Saved again. Should take her to work.
—克里斯,别吵了。 –你要再说我就跟你一块儿上班去。
Good one. Did they do Black Babylon?
说的好。 他们唱“黑色巴比伦”了吗?
They haven’t played that since Osaka in ,75.
他们自从75年在大阪之后就没唱过了。
That is pathetic that you know. l love that song.
那挺悲哀的。 我喜欢那歌♥。
Okay, genius, who’s buried in Grant’s tomb?
好了,天才,谁埋在格兰特的墓里?
It’s twisted that you’re still living at home, stealing Mars makeup.
你住在家里,还偷妈妈的化妆品用,这很畸形。
Who’s buried in Grant’s tomb?
谁埋在格兰特的墓里?
How much longer will you put up with this?
爸,你还要忍♥受多久?
The rock star fantasy thing is something you grow out of at 1 4.
你14岁就开始做你那摇滚巨星的春梦了。
lf l get lucky, I’ll get to grow up and listen to Air Supply like you.
如果我运气好的话,我长大后就会像你一样听空中补给乐队
What’s wrong with Air Supply?
空中补给怎么了?
Nothing, if you’re from the Village People.
如果你是来自小镇的话那就没什么。
You know what the sickest thing is about you?
你知道你最病态的是什么吗?
It’s that you don’t have any fantasies of your own.
是你没有任何关于你自己的梦想。
You fantasize about being somebody eIse.
你的梦想是成为别人。(指鲍比)
Wearing somebody eIse’s clothes. Singing somebody eIse’s songs.
穿别人的衣服,唱别人的歌♥。
It’s pathetic.
这很悲哀。
Get a haircut. Okay, Satan’s allegiant.
剪剪头吧。 –好,撒旦的奴仆。
Have a good one, son.
吃点好的,儿子。
You didn’t eat. Later. l love you guys.
你什么也没吃。 –过会儿吧,我爱你们。
Love you too.
我也爱你。
l love you. You do this every time.
爱你。 –你怎么每次都这样。
l question his sexuality, Ma. l do.
我质疑他的性取向,妈。 真的。
Here’s the procedure, so it won’t happen again. Don’t stick a pen in.
按照步骤来就不会再那样了。别把笔插♥进♥去。
I’ll give you a simple one-two-three procedure.
我教你一个简单的1,2,3的步骤。
It’s 1 -2-3. Pop that down, push this.
1,2,3。把这个拉下来,推这个。
Pull back on this lever, free up the jam and you can access–
操作杆推回去,解决故障你就可以进入…
Is there something wrong?
有问题?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!