with this offering I ask you to summon
以此祭品我请求您召集
Tyche, Maegara and Nemesis,
堤喀 美格拉和复仇女神
so that they witness this curse.
让他们见证这个诅咒
By the spirits of my ancestors,
以我先人灵魂的名义
I curse Gaius Julius Caesar.
我诅咒盖乌斯·朱利叶斯·恺撒
Let his penis wither.
让他的阳♥具♥枯萎
Let his bones crack.
让他的骨头折断
Let him see his legions drown in their own blood.
让他看到自己的军团被鲜血淹没
Gods of the inferno,
地狱的众神
I offer to you his limbs,
我向您供上他的四肢
his head,
他的头颅
his mouth,
他的嘴
his breath,
他的呼吸
his speech,
他的话语
his hands,
他的双手
his liver,
他的肝脏
his heart, his stomach.
他的心脏还有胃
Gods of the inferno ,let me see him suffer deeply,
地狱的众神 请让我看到他饱受痛苦
and I will rejoice
我将欣喜地
and sacrifice to you.
把自己奉献给您
By the spirits of my ancestors,
以我先人灵魂的名义
I curse Atia of the Julii.
我诅咒阿提娅
Let dogs rape her.
让她被野狗强♥暴♥
Let her children die
让他的儿女死去
and her houses burn.
让她的家园被焚毁
Let her live a long life of bitter misery and shame.
让她怀着痛苦羞耻度过漫长的一生
Gods of the inferno,
地狱的众神
I offer to you her limbs,
我将供上她的四肢
her head,
她的头颅
her mouth, her breath,
她的嘴 她的呼吸
her speech, her heart,
她的话语 她的心脏
her liver, her stomach.
她的肝脏 她的胃
Gods of the inferno,
地狱的众神
let me see her suffer deeply,
让我看到她备受痛苦
and I will rejoice
我将会欣喜地
and sacrifice to you.
把自己奉献给您
Here we are then, friend. What do you want?
好了 我的朋友 你们想干什么?
Tell us what’s between you and Niobe.
告诉我们你和尼奥比之间发生了什么事情
Niobe? Nothing. Never.
尼奥比? 没有 从来没有
I swear by Jupiter, never!
我向朱庇特神起誓 绝对没有!
Furies tear my eyes out if I lie!
若是我撒谎 让复仇女神把我的眼睛挖出来
What were you doing when I saw you with her?
我见到你们在一起的时候在干什么?
My wife… we were fighting.
我和我妻子吵架了
I went to Niobe for advice, that’s all.
我去问问尼奥比应该怎么办 仅此而已
I was crying, if you want to know the truth,
我哭了 要是你非得知道真♥相♥的话
and Niobe commiserated with me.
尼奥比很同情我
I would never… I would never…
我决不… 决不会…
Maybe he’s telling the truth. Lying.
可能他说的是真的 撒谎
I’m not! I’m not! Lying.
没有! 没有撒谎! 撒谎!
If he says you’re lying, then I believe him.
如果他说你是撒谎 我信他
This boy is clever like you don’t know what.
这个小孩子比你想象的还要聪明
No, please, I beg you! Hush.
不 不要 求你了 别吵!
Don’t embarrass yourself.
不要让自己难堪
We know you’re lying. We know it, you understand?
我们知道你撒谎 知道的 懂吗?
We have to kill you.
我们得杀了你
I never touched her.
我从来没有碰过她
Evander, move forward.
伊万达 往前一点
Your life is over.
你的小命快没了
The only question is ,how do you want to die?
唯一的问题是 你想怎么个死法?
We need to hear the truth.
我们要知道真♥相♥
If you persist in lying to us, we’ll torture you.
要是你坚持不说真话 我们会折磨你
You’ll die only after many hours of agony and horror.
你再受几小时的痛苦和恐怖之后才会慢慢死去
But give us honesty now,
不过要是老老实实
and you’ll go swiftly, painlessly.
你会死的很快 毫无痛苦
Please. Evander, tell the truth.
求你们了 伊万达 说真话
Torture him. Juno’s cunt , but you’re salty.
折磨他 说的好听 真有你的
And I was worried about bringing you.
我开始还还怕把你带来呢
Go on then.
那就开始吧
I’ve never actually tortured anyone.
其实我没有折磨过人
I don’t know how. You don’t know how?
不知道该怎么折磨 不知道?
They have specialists! Why not cut off his thumbs?
他们都有专家的 割了他的拇指
That’s good enough. It’s a start.
很好的开始
Niobe and I were lovers. I confess it.
尼奥比和我是情人 我招了
kill me if you must.
杀了我吧
Hold.
等等
What else?
还有呢?
Nothing else. kill me.
没有了 杀了我吧
You’re lying again.
你又撒谎!
You stand at Pluto’s door.
站在你面前的是波罗
Will you sully his threshold with lies?
你想用谎言挑战他忍♥耐的极限吗?
I am done talking. Cut off his thumbs.
我说完了 再割一个拇指
The child!
那个孩子!
The child is mine! Child? What child?
孩子是我的 孩子? 什么孩子?
Lucius.
卢休斯
The baby.
那个婴儿
Please, kill me now. Please.
快杀了我吧
Lucius, Vorenus’ son? Niobe’s son.
卢休斯 沃里娜的儿子? 尼奥比之子
My son.
我的儿子
It’s mine.
是我的
We have buried this evil now.
我们已经把这个禽兽给埋了
You must never speak of it again.
以后你再也不许提起这件事
Vorenus must never know.
千万不能让乌瑞纳斯知道
Never.
决不可以
Never.
决不可以
Father Mars Strider,
战神啊
this man has done faithful vigil for you.
这个人已经忠诚地为你守夜
We therefore ask you to take him under your protection.
我们请求您赐他予庇护
May his enemies flee from him.
让他的敌人望风而逃
May their city walls crumble.
让敌人的城墙颤抖
May their cattle and women be taken.
让他们的牧群和女人为我们捕获
This man…
这个人…
is now Evocati.
现在是留用士官了
Sir, they’ve sailed for Greece.
大人 他们坐船去希腊了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!