Ready for them?
都准备好了吗
Rosie, open up.
Rosie 开门
Vamos. afuera. vamos.
快走 出来 快点
Okay, let’s go.
好 快走
Just give me five. What?
给我五个 什么
What do you want me to do?
你到底想让我♥干♥嘛
Look, it’s not my problem.
听着 这跟我没关系
All l’m asking, Stevens,
我想问的是 史蒂文
Is did the old man get seen to?
有没有人照料那个老人
He was sweating and shaking when l put him on the bus.
我把他押上车的时候他一直在出汗发抖
He said his arm felt numb.
他说手臂没有知觉了
Jesus christ, Brogan.
天哪 布洛根
Everything is a humanitarian crisis with you.
你满嘴的人道主义危机
You signed off on more orders of recognizance
你签字同意的保释书
Than the rest of your unit combined.
比其他人加一块儿的还多
Don’t give me that shit.
别他妈废话
The man’s about to have a goddamn heart attack.
那个人就快要心脏病发了
I want him seen to.
必须有人照料他
Here he is.
这了
Your guy was given a clean bill of health by doc Sturgess.
斯特加斯医生给他开具了一份健康证明书
He bused out three hours ago. you happy now?
他3小时前被带走了 现在满意了吗
Yeah, l’m happy now.
非常满意
Max, you’re coming on wednesday, right?
麦克斯 你周三会来吧
For my dad’s naturalization party?
来我爸爸的入籍派对
Max, it’s an important thing in my culture
麦克斯 我的字典里最重要的一条
To make my father proud.
就是一定得让老爸觉得骄傲
You know they’ve been wanting to meet you.
他们都很想见你
I give you my word, they’re not as scary
我保证 他们绝不像
As l made them out to be, okay?
我说的那么恐怖
You better do it before they blow the lunch whistle.
你最好在他们吹响午饭号♥之前来
All right, let’s go, compadres. let’s do it.
好的 走吧 伙计 开始行动
Get down!
都趴下
Over there. I got it. sorry.
在那边 我知道了 抱歉
What you waiting for, Brogan?
愣着干嘛 布洛根
A marriage proposal?
等着求婚?
Come on.
出来
Come on.
快出来
Gene.
吉恩
I got her. thanks.
我来处理 谢谢
No, no, no.
不 不行
No es posible.
这不可能
Muy bonita. you get her number?
恭喜呀 要着她电♥话♥了?
I smell an o.r.
又要有保释书了
Yeah, he’s always giving the pretty ones a pass,
对 他总是放漂亮妞一马
Sometimes even the not-so-pretty ones.
有时不太漂亮的也放
Okay?
行了吧
Now knock it the fuck off.
给我闭上你的臭嘴
Okay, everybody say, “thank you, mr. Kossef,
来 大家一起说 “谢谢Kossef先生
For singing that beautiful song.”
给我们带来这么优美的歌♥曲”
Thank you, mr. Kossef.
谢谢寇瑟夫先生
You know, that was actually a pretty tough crowd.
这帮孩子真的很难缠
Yeah.
是呀
Well, was I shit?
我刚唱的很烂吧
No, actually.
不 当然不
No, and for somebody who just learned the song last night,
对一个昨晚才学会这歌♥的人来说
l thought you did a very good job. Oh, good.
你做得很出色 谢谢
Cause l had absolutely no idea
我甚至不知道
What l was singing about. Yeah.
我在唱什么 是呀
Oh, you could tell? Yeah, and also,
能跟我讲讲吗 当然
Please don’t take this the wrong way,
你别多想
But what kind of jew gets hired at a jewish day school
怎么会请一个不懂希伯来语
Who doesn’t speak any hebrew
甚至不知道犹太教的圣歌♥的犹太人
Or even really, like, know the first thing about judaism?
到犹太走读学校教书呢
Well, l guess, the atheist kind.
大概因为我是个无神论者
Excuse me?
什么
No, l’m sorry.
抱歉 开个玩笑
It’s just– l just needed a job.
我只是需要份工作
And it was actually my manager’s mom
我经理的妈妈
Is the principal of the school.
是这所学校的校长
You didn’t completely suck. Oh, thank you.
你还不算太烂 谢谢夸奖
I do not want you to say a word about this to anyone.
我不希望你把这件事跟任何人提及
I mean anyone.
任何人
It could be very serious trouble for the school,
这会给学校造成大♥麻♥烦
And for me. No, l’m not gonna say anything.
我也会受牵连 我不会说的
I want you to know
你得明白
I am only doing this because of my son,
我让你来完全是因为我儿子
Because he says to me, “mom, Gavin is going to be an important musician.”
他跟我说 “妈 盖文一定会成为出色的音乐人”
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Otherwise, l wouldn’t do anything like this.
否则的话 我也不会帮你
Well, thank you. thank you, Rachel.
谢谢 谢谢你 瑞秋
Honestly, l can’t thank you enough.
万分感谢
She’ll be right along, ma’am.
她马上就到 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Hold on just a second.
等一下
Would you like to draw?
想画画吗
Here you go, honey.
给你 宝贝儿
I have something else for you this week, too.
这次我还带了些别的东西
Your teacher, madame Ntende,
你的老师 Ntende夫人
Sent this to me in the mail.
把这个寄给了我
She said that you lost it right before you left
她说你离开前把它弄丢了
And that you were really sad.
你伤心极了
And she found it a few weeks ago.
几周前她把它找到了
Honey, it’s gonna be a little while longer,
宝贝 你可能还要再等一段时间
And we are working very hard to find you a good mommy.
我们一直在努力给你找个好妈妈
She won’t ever replace your real mommy,
她不会取代你的亲生母亲
But she will love you.
但会同样爱你
And l promise that she’ll never leave you.
我保证她永远不会离开你
The men involved in this terrorist attack
那些参与这次恐怖袭击的人
Have been vilified, demonized, and condemned
被西方世界斥责 污蔑
By the western world.
甚至妖魔化
But we never want to talk about the 9/11 jihadists as real people.
那些参加9/11圣♥战♥的战士从没被当做真正的人
The media and our leaders are quick to label them
媒体和政♥治♥领袖轻率地将他们认定为
As terrorists and monsters and murderers.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 魔鬼 杀人犯
But shouldn’t we try to understand them as human beings?
我们为什么不试着从人类的角度去理解他们
Fuck, no.
操 放屁
Everybody calls them cowards
所有人都说他们是懦夫
For murdering helpless passengers
因为他们杀害了无助的乘客
And causing the deaths of thousands of innocent lives.
让千万条无辜的生命葬身于废墟火海
What would you call them?
那你说他们是什么东西
It’s the truth.
明摆着呀
But cowards do not knowingly sacrifice themselves
没有比这更伟大的事业
For a greater cause.
让机警的懦夫自我牺牲
I don’t agree at all. The cause is to kill us?
我反对 残害生灵的事业吗
You may not agree with their cause
你们也许不理解他们的事业
I don’t understand why she’s up there.
她怎么还站那说
But l do not believe their actions
但我既不认为他们的行为
Were either cowardly or irrational.
是懦夫所为或是无理荒谬
You know you don’t want to hear this shit, ms.B.
你也不想这屁话吧 B小姐
She’s talking.
听她说
I feel that, like the oppressed palestinian people,
我认为 那些受压♥迫♥的巴勒斯坦人
Or the lraqi citizens
伊♥拉♥克♥平民
Under occupation in their own homeland,
眼睁睁看着自己的祖国被侵占
That they found themselves without a voice.
却不能向世界发出自己的声音
And that the only way for them to be heard
而他们唯一能被世人听到的方式
Is to scream with the might of tons of steel
就是成吨♥的钢铁的尖啸
And thunderous jet engines behind them upon impact.
以及喷气发动机在身后冲撞出的轰天巨响
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Their voices were heard.
他们发出了宣告
You may not like what they had to say
你也许不喜欢它的内容
Or how they got their message across,
也不赞同它的方式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!