You, come with me.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫ ♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
嗨 阿沙隆
Argh. – Hi, Absalom.
乖乖跟着我
Just follow me.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
随…随便
Uh, nowhere.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dikky… ♫
嗨 一般垃圾
Hi, General Waste,
我们要去“随…随便”跟我好好玩
we’re going to, uh, “Nowhere” to have fun with me.
一点都不好玩 好吗?
This is not fun, okay?
不好玩 好的
Not fun. Okay.
听着 我要把你送去泡泡商店
Look, I’m taking you back to the Bubble store.
我要换一个更好的 别介意
I have to swap you for a good one. No offense.
可是标语上面说
But according to the sticker,
我是你的即刻好友
I am your best friend out of my box.
听好
Listen!
“友谊是个双向道” 好吗?
Friendship is a two-way street, okay?
我有权利选择朋友 只是我不选你
I get to choose my friends, and I don’t choose you.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
有完没完?
Seriously?
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫
糟了
Oh, no!
你要去哪里?回来 -我好专业 好了吗?
Where are you going? Come back! – Okay, guys, ready?
三、二… -迪奇…达卡…
Three, two… – Two!
观看数零
Zero views.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫ ♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫
哇…这是什么啊?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is this?
我是阿沙隆的B宝
I am Absalom’s B-Bot.
看 它在裸奔
Look! It’s naked.
我看得到它的屁屁
Yo, I can see its ro-butt.
屁屁 -你看 它是B宝
Ro-butt. – Get it? ‘Cause it’s a robot. It’s…
李奇
Um, Rich…
把它还给我 好吗?
Would you give it back, please?
巴尼
Barney?
巴尼尼
Barnacle.
我要把它拿回去退货
I’m taking it back to the store.
拜托还我
Just please give it back.
喔 好啊 小巴
Yeah, sure, Barn.
拿去
Take it.
不过我有条件
But first you gotta
你要帮我做件事
do something for me.
什么? -对
Uh, sorry? – Yeah.
你奶奶跟老师告状
Your gran rang the school.
你害我有事 这都是你的错
You got me in trouble. That’s your fault, man.
你的错 兄弟
Your fault, dude.
什么? -好 来吧 逗我们笑
What? – So, come on. Cheer us up.
逗我们笑 -快点搞笑
Cheer us up. – Do something funny.
我的个人频道需要一些新梗
I need some fresh content for my channel.
对 新梗 -白烂的
Yeah, content. – Something.
李奇 别这样
Rich, come on. – Ooh!
你们唱那首奇葩歌♥怎么样?
Why don’t you sing that song with Freak-bot?
李奇 -对啊
Rich. – Yeah!
李奇 不要 -对啊 巴尼唱歌♥
Come on, Barney. Do it. – Rich, no.
我们不会唱 -你唱歌♥
Do it, do it! – There isn’t a song.
不正确 -什么 不 闭嘴
Incorrect. – No. Shut up.
这是赞尼波格米的歌♥
It is by Zany Bogomil.
你奶奶的最爱 -停
Your grandmother’s favorite. – Stop!
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
快点 巴尼 跟它跳
♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫ – Dude, come on, Barney.
快啊 兄弟
You have to do it! – Go on, man!
你们放过我 好吗?
Can you guys leave me alone, please?
让他跳 汤老师又不在
Yo, yo, yo, make him dance. No Miss Thomas here,
对吧 兄弟
right, boys?
可是 不…我不要跳舞
I’m not… No. I’m not gonna dance.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
好吧 知道了 闭嘴
♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky dakka ♫ – Okay, I got it. Shut up.
迪奇…达卡… -快闭嘴
Shut it now.
我要你闭嘴 -迪奇…达卡…
I said shut it!
闭嘴
Shut up!
为什么打我?
Why did you hit me?
因为我讨厌你 怪咖
‘Cause I don’t like you, derp-droid!
我讨厌你 怪咖
I don’t like you, derp-droid!
你…
What?
笨蛋宝
Dumb bot.
对 -滚
Yeah. – Yes!
好了 来 我们…
Okay, come on. Let’s…
B宝不会推人
B-Bots can’t shove!
这就是对…
That’s how you do…
不正确 我能用每平方英寸
Incorrect. I can shove with a compressive force capacity
29磅的压缩力往前推挤
of 29 pounds per square inch.
受撞击时
My resin skin tenses on impact
我的树脂皮肤会保护我的CPU 你能吗?
to protect my CPU. Does yours?
好 够了
All right, that’s it!
我要把你给摧毁
I’m gonna destroy you!
喔 不
Oh, no.
它样子好怪
Yo. Why does it look like that?
我要把你摧毁
I’m gonna destroy you.
怎么回事? -我要把你摧毁
What’s happening? – I’m gonna destroy you.
不会吧 走开
Dude, seriously. Back off.
我要把你摧… -不要 停
I’m gonna destroy you. – Hey, no! Stop!
快跑 -摧…摧毁
Run!
我要把你摧毁…
I’m gonna destroy you. I’m gonna destroy you. I’m gonna destroy you.
好玩吗 阿沙隆?
Is this fun, Absalom?
好玩 不… -救命
Yes! No. – Help!
好玩 -不
Oh, no. – Yes!
快点报♥警♥ -我要把你摧毁
Someone call the police! – I’m gonna destroy you.
联♥系♥当地执法部门
Contacting local law enforcement.
我跟你对不起 真的对不起 -我要把你摧毁
I am sorry, bro. Seriously! – I’m gonna destroy you.
我要把你摧毁
I’m gonna destroy you.
快结束直播
Cut the live stream!
(0人观看)
不要啊 兄弟
不 它在拔我的头
Bros, it’s pulling my head off!
41牛顿
41 newtons.
兄弟 -42牛顿
Bros! – 42 newtons.
不…不能拔掉他的头 -43牛顿
Hey, no, no, no! You can’t pull his head off.
我们会有麻烦
We’ll get in trouble!
好的 阿沙隆
Help! – Okay, Absalom.
不能拔掉他的头
I cannot pull his head off.
够了 你死定了 普多斯基
That’s it. You are dead meat, Pudowski!
对 你完蛋了
Dude, you are finished!
对 我们得走了 -我们不会放过你
Oh, yeah. We gotta run. – We’re coming for you!
我们快点跑 来
We gotta run right now!
什么?
What?
好耶
Floor it!
刚刚太赞了
That was awesome, okay.
虽然这样不对
But terrible,
可是好爽
but awesome!
说真的你不能打人 尤其是李奇
I mean, you can’t hit people. Especially Rich Belcher.
天啊 你打了李奇
But, oh, man! You hit Rich Belcher!
我真搞不懂耶 B宝不打人的啊
I don’t get it. B-Bots can’t hurt people.
它们不是有安全性设定什么的
They have mega safety controls and stuff.
不正确 我没有安全性设定什么的
Incorrect. I have no mega safety controls and stuff.
设定未能上传
The settings have not been uploaded.
什么?真的?
What? Really?
真是太狂了
You’re insane!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
把我换一个更好的
To swap me for a good one.
不…等等…
No, no, no. Hey, look. I’ve been thinking,
我想了想 也许我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!