(别烧我的内♥裤♥)
(除了帮我保暖)
那是什么?
What’s that?
我没有教过你
I never told you that.
我才不会怕黑呢
I’m not afraid of the dark.
喔不 阿荣
Oh, no. Ron.
我的太阳能电池功能
My solar battery function
还没有上传
has not been uploaded.
喔 是电力
Electricity.
没错 你最喜欢的
Of course you like it.
目前电只剩5%
Five percent battery remaining.
5%?
Five percent? Uh…
好 去睡觉
Okay. Go to sleep.
快…快关掉 快关掉
Power down. Power down.
阿荣 你说得没有错
Oh, Ron. You’re right about the dark.
我妈妈过世后
After my mom died,
我每一天晚上都好害怕
I was terrified every single night.
而且我超想跑到我爸的房♥间跟他说
And I wanted so bad to just run into my dad’s room and tell him…
但是…
but
他又能怎么样?
what if he was scared, too?
阿荣
Ron!
不会吧 阿荣?
Seriously, Ron?
没有人知道我们在哪
No one even knows we’re here.
他在森林里 这全都是我们的错
He’s in the woods. It’s our fault he’s out there.
他躲进森林里去了?
He left town for the woods?
天黑了 天气越来越糟了
It’s night. The weather’s getting worse.
那启动安全用摄影机
Pff. So access the security cameras.
没那种东西 那是森林
There aren’t any. It’s the woods.
这么狂 好吧
Insane. Okay.
那就安装一些
Let’s put some in.
带我去那个小镇
Get me to Nonsuch.
他们在森林里 我一定要见到他们
They’re in the woods. I have to meet Ron and Barney.
总有一棵树
One of these trees
是有电源插座之类的 对吧?
must have a power outlet or something, right?
这下真的不妙了 阿荣
Oh, this is not okay, Ron.
朋友不会突然死掉
Best friends don’t die on each other.
我们一直在绕圈圈吗?
Are we going around in circles?
喂 我在这 看这里…
Hey! Down here! Over here!
救救我们啊
Help us! Help!
等等 救我 就会…
Wait. They’ll help me, but…
不…拜托
No, no, no. Come on.
那是什么?
What are they?
伺服器发生异状
我没有找到
I got nothing.
我们不能放弃
We can’t give up.
在森林里迷路的人是回不来的
People get lost in those woods and never come out.
你们知道吗?
You know what?
我们已经尽力了 到此为止吧
We’ve done our best. Let’s call it a night.
什么?你不能这样 -那个男孩怎么办?
What? We can’t do that. – But what about the boy?
他不在森林里
He’s just not in there.
明天再从镇上的另一头找吧
We should try across town tomorrow.
都回家去吧
Let’s all go home.
是莎凡娜的B宝 跟诺亚的
That’s Savannah’s B-Bot. And Noah’s.
阿荣
Ron.
我想我们两个都要报废了
I guess we’re both literally landfill.
便便女孩有3200万…
“Poop Girl” has 32 million…
你轮子上怎么有泥巴?
Why is there mud on your wheels?
不 不 你不能回去
No, no. You can’t go back.
在学校里很难生存
Must survive middle school.
不 不 阿荣
No, no, Ron. They’ll…
他们会把你带走
They’ll take you forever.
他们会把你销毁
They’ll send you to the crusher.
留下来
Stay with me.
这片森…森林里没有朋友
There are no friends in the woods.
阿荣
Ron.
不要
What is it?
警报 警报
Alert Bubble. Alert Bubble.
看到了吗? -泡泡…阿荣
Do you see that? – Bubble Bot, Ron Bintscatsco…
我的天啊 是阿荣 -警报
Oh, my gosh! It’s Ron. – Alert Bubble.
嘿 是它 -还有巴尼
Hey! It’s him! – And… And Barney!
巴尼?
Barney?
巴尼加油
Barney! Come on!
我们来了兄弟 撑着点
We’re coming, brother. Hang on there!
巴尼 你还好吗? -喔 巴尼
Barney, are you okay? – Barney!
是气喘 他不能呼吸了
It’s his asthma. He can’t breathe right.
12岁男孩 二级气管痉挛
Twelve-year-old boy. Grade two bronchospasm.
怎…怎么是你们?
Why are you guys here?
朋友的六岁生日
Friends… – Sixth birthday.
抱…抱歉
Sorry.
我以为…以为你们…
He thought that… I… I know…
你们不是我的朋友
I know you’re not my friends.
我…我们不是…好朋友吗?
Well, we’re not not your friends.
在这边
Over here!
快点 他在这边
Yo, guys, he’s over here.
快下来
Get down here.
快点 -他受伤了 需要急救
Let’s go! – He’s hurt. He needs help.
快 是他们 帮他们 -好 我看到了
Quick! It’s them. Help them! – Okay, I can see them.
巴尼 巴尼
Barney! Oh, Barney!
这里 普多斯基先生…他在那里
Mr. Pudowski, Mr. Pudowski, he’s over here.
检查他的脖子还有脉搏
Check his lungs for a pulse or something.
快点让开
Stand back! – Oh, my Barney.
我的巴尼 -好 来 深呼吸
All right, deep breaths.
不会有事的 爸在这里
Everything’s okay. Dad’s here.
拜托救救他
Help him, please!
找到那个孩子了
We’ve located the kid.
是他们 没事了
It’s them! They’re safe.
找到了
They found them!
怎么这么吵? -B宝救了他
What’s happening? – The bot saved the boy.
什么?这个邪恶亏本的机器
What? That evil profit-sucking thing!
抓住它 -交给我
Grab it! – I’m on it.
快让开
Stand back.
妳想干嘛? -交给我吧
Hey… Let me take him. – Give me the bot.
把B宝给我 -不
What are you doing? – No!
住手
Stop! Stop it!
你不能抓它 -离它远一点
You can’t take him! – Leave him alone!
它很危险 -它才不危险
It’s dangerous. – He’s not dangerous.
不 我们不会让妳把它带走
You can’t take him. We won’t let you!
这个B宝是巴尼的朋友
That bot is Barney’s best friend, dude.
它刚刚救了他一命
He just saved his life!
喔不 -浏览量上升
Oh, no. – The stream’s trending.
大家把这个B宝当英雄
People are calling the bot a hero!
勇敢的B宝救了他
Brave Bubble Bot saved boy.
安息吧 阿荣
RIP, Ron.
真可怜
How sad.
刚好可以打广♥告♥ -什么?
And yet how great for sales! – What?
好吧 计画改变
Okay. Moving on!
我们小时候就认识巴尼
We’ve known Barney since we were little.
你跟他念幼稚园的时候最要好
You were his best friend in kindergarten.
而我是跟艾娃
And you were mine.
很多事都变了
It gets complicated.
对啊 我该加好友吗?
Yeah, right. Should I friend Barney?
搜索巴尼中“喜欢恶搞”
Searching for “Barney likes pranks.”
不符合
No matches.
其实你很逊
Your pranks are lame.
我很好笑吧?
They’re funny, man.
如果我不搞笑
If I don’t do funny,
我…我算什么?
uh, I got nothing.
B宝有那么重要吗?
Since when did this stuff matter?
巴尼和阿荣 就像我们以前
Barney and Ron. It’s like we used to be.
她是便便…
♫ It pooped me ♫
巴尼 巴尼 嘿 -喔 巴尼
Barney? Barney! – Oh, Barney!
喔 巴尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!