What? Uh… What the…?
好了
Okay.
你们到那边去
You guys go that way.
又见面了 伙伴
Good to see you, buddy.
发生什么事了?
What is going on?
接待处那里有个人
Uh, there’s a guy in reception.
什么? -是他的笔电
What? – It’s his laptop.
(普多斯基新奇出口)
普多斯基新奇出口?
“Pudowski Novelty Exports”?
普多斯基?那个小鬼
Pudowski! That kid!
阿杜 他在大楼里面
Uh, Andrew. He’s in the building.
什么?
What?
对 我想他去那边了
Hey, yeah. I think he went down that way.
在下面
Down here!
明明在这
Huh? They were right here.
太奇怪了
That is weird.
好了
Okay.
巴尼 沿着中心轴爬过去
Barney, slide along to the central shaft.
那个内部数据线会直接通向云端
The data cables inside lead to down to the cloud.
我们会对付保全和其他人
We’ll cover security and, uh, stuff.
加油 乖孙子 -好
Good luck, Momscke. – Okay.
好 好
Okay.
他们当然在走廊上
Of course they’re in the corridors.
他们不可能消失
They didn’t just vanish!
只要爬下去
Just go down here.
好吧
Okay.
他没说过有这个
He never mentioned that.
妳在做什么?
What are you doing?
我…
I… You have problem with women in workplace?
女人出来工作有什么问题吗?
我没说有
I never said that.
要帮我按♥摩♥吗?
You want to squeeze my knee?
什…什么?
What?
阿杜 我们找到了一只山羊
Andrew, we found this goat in the electrics.
你们到底是什么人?搞笑集团?
Who are you people? An improv troupe?
阿荣
Ron!
阿荣
Ron!
你那个小爱哭鬼在哪里?
Where is your snotty little brat?
他在找他的朋友
He’s looking for his friend.
朋友?朋友?
Friend? Friend?
嘿 你是我朋友吗?
Hey, are you my friend?
是的 阿杜
Sure, Andrew.
它们是程式 骗人的
They’re just code. A trick.
什么?
What?
数据集♥合♥体是由我们操控
Data-harvesting units controlled by us.
我们用来为儿童消费者
Designed to give kids a consumer experience
提供针对浏览喜好
featuring products and services
量身订制的产品和服务体验
tailored to their browsing profile.
B宝对他们瞭如指掌
The B-Bots know everything about them.
这样子就有卖♥♥点大卖♥♥了
So we can sell them stuff.
你在偷♥窥♥小孩?
You’re spying on kids?
我讨厌小孩
I hate kids.
阿杜 有人跑进云端里了
Uh, Andrew. There’s someone inside the cloud.
什么?
What?
是…是他 对不对?
It’s him, isn’t it?
把云端关掉 -不
Power down the cloud. – No!
不 -叫保安人员进去
No. – And send in security.
阿荣
Ron!
你在这里吗?
Are you even here?
你在哪里?巴尼普多斯基
Oh, no. Where are you? Barney Pudowski.
七年级
Um, seventh grade.
就读无稽中学
Nonsuch Middle School.
什么意思?
Uh… What is this?
电源关闭
Powering down.
功能10% -怎么回事?
What’s happening? – System at 10%.
不… -5%
No. No, no, no. – 5%.
2%
2%.

No!
阿荣 我找不到你
Ron, I’ll never find you.
你就回不来了
And you’ll never find me.
找我
Find me.
找我?
Find me!
拜托
Please.
阿荣 我来了
Ron, I’m coming!
(泡泡 硬碟)
阿荣
Ron!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
(获准存取) 好 登入了
Yes! I’m in.
巴尼
Barney!
他做到了
He made it.
找到你了 成功了 找到你了
I found you! I did it! I found you!
桌面 桌面
Uh, desk, desk.
好吧
Oh! Okay. Uh…
开始啰
Here we go.
嗨 阿沙隆?
Hi, Absalom?
阿荣 是你
Ron, it’s you!
现在我知道它怎么了
Now I know what’s wrong with him.
阿荣它没有我的演算法
Ron never had my algorithm.
(当朋友)
它的程式码真是…
That’s his code?
好漂亮 像…
It’s beautiful. Like…
(在黑暗中勇敢)
活的
Alive.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
阿荣 他们把你变成电力
Hey, Ron. They turned you into electricity
要把你装进石头里
♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
你很讨厌 -你很讨厌
You are so annoying! – Whoa, whoa…
请击掌 表示我们建立连结
Please slap my hand to show we are bonding.
我在六英尺以内
I am within six feet.
好了 就保持这样 好吗?
Okay. Then just stay that way, all right?
因为我们得离开这 快点 阿荣
‘Cause we gotta get out of here! Come on, Ron.
阿荣?
Ron?
阿荣?
Ron?
不是不是朋友
Not, not your friends.
我知道 我…
I know. I…
他们不是很开心
They are not having fun.
(便便女孩)
(0人观看)
(排行榜第一名诺亚)
(怪咖 科学女)
(准备狂欢)
好奇怪
It’s weird.
我一直以为只有我最孤单
I used to think that I was the lonely one.
他们都该有个阿荣
They need to upgrade to a Ron.
我就是做朋友的
I am for making friends.
什么?你是说真的?
What? You mean, for real?
把…把它们升级跟你一样?
Uh, upgrade them so they’d all be like you?
请将我连结到泡泡频道
Please connect me to the Bubble network.
那样的话
Two hundred and twenty-five million
就会有2.25亿个阿荣了
Rons out there!
请将我连结
Please connect me.
这太疯狂了 我是说了不起…
It would be insane! I mean, amazing,
但… -会很好玩
but… – It will be fun.
我们就在这里 我们就在网路的核心
We’re right here. In the middle of the network.
也许我们真的可以这么做
Maybe we could really do this.
机会来了 不能错过
It’s our one chance. Now or never.
系统关闭了 -开不了
Systems are down. – It won’t open!
快点啊 巴尼
Uh… Come on, Barney.
他们在干嘛?
What are they doing?
“把B宝升级成阿荣”
“Upgrade all B-Bots to be like Ron.”
程式码
Ron’s code!
没错 程式码就是解决方案
Of course. His code is the fix to mine!
我…我可以帮忙他们
I can help them.
(上传阿荣程式码 重启 重组) 马可?他在帮我们
Marc? He’s helping us.
这样就事半功倍了
This is how we do it.
好耶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!