这是家庭湖泊 我警告过你
This is a family lake. You’ve been warned.
别再说你的计划
Don’t say a word about your plans
也许我根本不在乎
Maybe I don’t give a damn
崔尔酒馆 星期五 开放麦之夜
别再说你的计划…
Don’t say a word about your plans…
你是来表演吗?只有你吗?
You here to play? Just you?
请到那里签到
Sign-up’s right there.
来杯野马小麦啤酒
Can I get a Mustang Wheat?
布莱恩 唱得太好了
Brian, that was terrific.
我不愿这样说 我很盼望女人让你伤心
I hate to say this. I love it when women break your heart,
你会因此写出动听的失恋情歌♥
because you write beautiful love songs about ’em.
请给布莱恩掌声鼓励
Give it up for Brian.
不加柠檬
No lemon.
也许我… 我该留下 我最好别挡你的路
Maybe I… I should stay I’m better off your way
但我不会放弃
But I’m not givin’ up
展现你的信念
Show your faith
你鼓起很大勇气 才能回心转意
You got a lot of nerve To come around here
太棒了
That was fantastic.
各位 桃莉和蒂娜
Tolly and Tina, everybody.
下一位是…
Next we have…
艾拉迪克
Alard Dick.
桃莉 唱得真好 – 谢谢
Tolly, that was really nice. – Thanks.
我很想回家
Well, I’m trying to get home
但那种感觉像是来生
But it feels like another life
对 我努力坚强
Yeah, I’m trying to stay strong
有时我发现
And sometimes I realize
我走得越远
That the further I go
我知道我就会
The more that I know
越想回家
That I wanna go home
我收拾行囊
Well, I’m packin’ my bags
到另一个小镇生活
Another day and another town
我真愚蠢
What a fool I am
似乎无法安顿下来
Can’t seem to settle down
因为我走得越远
‘Cause the further I go
我知道我就会
The more that I know
越想回家
That I wanna go home
你不能把酒带走
You can’t take that outside.
抱歉?抱歉
Excuse me? Excuse me.
唱得太棒了
That was awesome.
我说的棒是 让人”寒毛直竖”那种棒
And when I say awesome, I mean “hairs on my neck stand up” awesome.
我刚才就想告诉你 但你看起来很可怕
I wanted to say something to you earlier, but you look scary.
很高兴你喜欢 – 对 我不是拍马屁
I’m glad that you liked it. – Oh, yeah. I’m not blowing smoke.
那首歌♥很特别 能触动内心深处
That song had something going on. Something deep.
我叫昆汀
I’m Quentin.
很高兴认识你 昆汀
Well, good to meet you, Quentin.
别让酒吧那些脑残的人影响你
Don’t let the brain dead back there get to you.
他们… 我每星期都会来 他们不懂好音乐…
I mean, they… I’m here every week and they wouldn’t know greatness if it…
他们就是不懂好音乐
They just wouldn’t know it. They wouldn’t know it.
我不是故意无礼 但你喝得很醉 迪克先生
I don’t mean to be rude, but you’re quite drunk, Mr. Dick.
要我送你一程吗?
Do you want me to give you a ride?
糟糕
Oh, crap. Crap.
先生
Hey!
你会再来表演吗?- 谢谢你送我回来
So you gonna come back and play? – Thank you for the ride.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
你好
Hello.
有人吗?
Hello?
你好 – 拜托
Hello! – For fuck’s sake.
你不能擅自闯到船上
You’re supposed to be invited on board.
抱歉 – 别走 回来
Sorry, sorry. – Stop. Come back.
那是给我的吗?- 对
Is that for me? – Yeah.
我以为你会喜欢 巴克太空时代的甜甜圈
I thought you might like a donut. Buck’s Space Age.
简直是人间美味 好吃到我嘿♥咻♥都会吃一个
They’re like edible heaven. Good, as in I’d have one over sex.
那你搞错了
Well, you’re doing it wrong, then.
这样合法吗?
So is this even legal?
不是那个 那很不卫生
Not that. That is not even sanitary.
我是说住在…
I mean, living on a…
你是来开罚单的吗?
You’re here to give me a ticket, Quentin?
不是 我不是你的跟踪狂 我只是…
No. No, no, no. And I’m not like your newest stalker or anything. I just…
我就是忘不了那首歌♥
I just can’t get that song out of my head.
不断在我脑海里萦绕 我躺在那里思考
‘Round and ’round and around and I’m laying there and I think,
“这首歌♥需要和声”
“What it needs is a harmony.”
不用夸张 只要简单和声
Nothing over the top. Just simple.
我心想 “如果那首歌♥那么好 一定还有其他好歌♥”
And then I think, “if that song is that good, there have to be others.”
如果还有其他好歌♥ 应该有人唱出来
And if there are others, someone ought to play them.
我们能合作 – 容我打断你
We could play them. – Let me stop you right there.
我没有兴趣
I’m not interested.
我明白 有时我太一厢情愿
Sure, no. Right. Totally, I get ahead of myself sometimes.
还有其他的歌♥吗?- 谢谢你的咖啡
Are there other songs? – Thank you for the coffee.
不客气
Sure.
我只想弄清楚 你是不想在崔尔酒馆表演
Just to clarify, you don’t want to play at the Trill again,
还是不想和我合作?
or you don’t want to play with me?
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
好吧
Yeah, yeah.
你是我的死党
You’re my sidekick
你是我的借口
You’re my alibi
你是我的得力助手
You’re my right-hand man
我是你的同伙
I’m your homeboy
我是你的兄弟
I’m your main dude
我是你的完美计划
I’m your best laid plan
当大难临头的时候
When the shit hits the fan
我能让你明白吗?
Could I make you understand?
我不知道
I don’t know
老婆把你赶出门了?
Wife kick you out?
你说什么?- 你每星期都来洗澡
Excuse me? – You’re here every week for a shower.
老婆生你的气?- 没有
Wife pissed at you? – No.
没有老婆 也没有小孩
Nope. No wife, no kids.
住在船上 一切都很酷 洗澡除外
Live on a boat. Sexy for everything except for taking a shower.
迪克先生?
Mr. Dick?
抱歉 我不是故意要吓你 我是昆汀 万一你忘记
Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s Quentin, in case you forgot.
我得在你脖子挂个铃当
I have to put a bell around your neck.
我前天晚上没有遇见你 有点怀抱希望
I missed you the other night. Kinda held out hope.
我不懂钓鱼的魅力
You know, I don’t get the appeal of fishing.
真的 我会想像 大部分沉默无声的活动
Really. Well, I would imagine that most activities performed in silence
对你来说都毫无意义
don’t make much sense to you.
可以让我上船吗?
Permission to come aboard?
如果我说好 你答应会帮我做晚餐吗?
If I say yes, you promise to help with dinner?
没问题 – 好 拿去 把这个清洗干净
Done. – All right. Here, clean these.
迪克先生 我不太会清洗这种东西
Mr. Dick, I don’t know if I can do this.
别叫我迪克先生
Don’t call me Mr. Dick.
好 艾拉 – 也别叫我艾拉
Okay, Alard. – Don’t call me Alard either.
如果我需要叫你 应该直接吹口哨吗?
Well, if I need to talk to you, should I just whistle?
叫我山姆 – 好 没问题
Call me Sam. – Okay, why not?
你能打开吗?
Think you can handle that?
你从没告诉我 你有没有写其他的歌♥ 但我猜你有
You never told me if you’ve written others, but I’m guessing you have because
因为听起来不像新手写的歌♥
it doesn’t really sound like a first try kind of tune.
又回到这个话题?
Back to this?
我不懂的是 如果你不想让别人听见
What I don’t understand is you don’t write stuff like this
就不要写这种歌♥
if you don’t want people to hear it.
我浑浑噩噩度日
I don’t know where the days have gone
但我知道我想回家
But I know I wanna go home
不对 不是… “但我知道我属于这里”
No, it’s not… “But I know where I belong.”
我知道我属于这里
I know where I belong
对吗?- 对
Right? – Yeah.
我想…
I want to go…
唱那个部分 再唱最后那个部分
Do that pad, do the last pad again.
我浑浑噩噩度日
I don’t know where the days have gone
但我知道我属于这里
But I know where I belong
我想回家
I wanna go home
该死 等等 回到那个部分 不是 是…
Fuck! Wait, go back to the pad. No, no, no, the…
如果我闯进你家 在你鞋里撒尿
Would you still be my friend if I broke into your house
把你眉毛剃光 你还愿意当我的朋友吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!