Home 动作电影 尖峰时刻(1998)

尖峰时刻(1998)

0
尖峰时刻(1998)

Well, Carter…
卡特
your particular assignment is considered G-14 classified.
这是G14级最高机密任务
Why don’t you and I take a walk and I’ll fill you in.
我跟你出去边走边说
Okay, Warren.
好吧,华伦
G-14 classified.
G14级最高机密
That’s good.
他真会掰
You don’t understand, this is my dream.
你不理解的,这是我的梦想
I’m excited about working with the FBI.
当FBI干员就是我的梦想
I’m glad. Listen.
那敢情好,听好了
His name is Lee, and the director considers this a top priority.
他姓李,局长亲自交待的
No disrespect, sir, but he’ll get in my way.
恕我直言,他会妨碍我
I’m not used to having a partner.
我不习惯有搭档
If I’m going to handle the situation for you, I must work alone.
我办案通常都是单枪匹马
Cartel… he is the situation.
他就是你的案子
Must be a misunderstanding.
你一定搞错了
I’m here for the kidnapping. The liggle girl?
我是来办小女孩绑票案的
Forget the firl. Your assignment is Lee.
别管她,你负责姓李的
Who is Lee and what kind of assignment is that?
这算哪门子的案子?
Lee is a foreign detective. A friend of the consul’s.
李探长是韩领事的朋友
You’re to keep him out of sight and away from danger. Understand?
你要保护他不受伤,懂吗?
I understand. You want me to babysit, but I don’t do that.
你要我当保母,我不干
I came for the big assignment.
我是来办大案子的
Truth is, this is an FBI operation
老实说,FBI的案子
and I don’t need help from the LAPD or some Chung King cop.
不用洛城或香港来的警♥察♥插手
You got it?
懂不懂?
Why didn’t you put one of your men on this top-priority case?
你干嘛不找自己的手下?
What I supposed to do with him?
我要跟他做什么?
I don’t give a damn.
我不管
I don’t want to see him or you until this is resolved.
反正我不想再见到你们
His plane arrives in an hour.
班机一小时后到
We want to make a good impression, Carter.
好好接待他
It’s his first trip to America.
他第一次来美国
This is bullshit!
太欺负人了
Tell me you speak English.
你会讲英语吧
I’m Detective Carter. Do you speak any English?
我是卡特警探,你会英文吗?
Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
你听得懂我说的话吗?
I cannot believe this shit.
我真是衰到家了
First I get a bullshit assignment.
先是接到这烂差事
Now. Mr. Rice-A-Roni…
这个功夫小子
…don’t even speak American.
又不会说英文
Come on, man. My ride over here.
来吧,那是我的车
Put yoru bag in the back.
行李放后座
Put your bag in the back!
把行李放在后车座上
No…
不,不,不
You put your own shit in the back! I’m not a skycap.
你自己动手,我不是小弟
I’m FBI. You understand?
我是联邦干员,懂吗?
What the hell you think this is?
拜托你搞清楚状况
Captain, I don’t think this is funny.
队长,这不好笑
Captain. You need to call the FBI and tell them you made a mistake.
打给FBI说你弄错了
I can’t do that, Carter.
办不到,卡特
I’m sure that you and Mr. Lee will have a nice time together.
你和李先生一定会玩得开心
I’m warning you. Call the FBI
我警告你,通知FBI
or I’ll drop his ass off at Panda Express.
否则我在熊猫快餐馆放他鸽子
Drop this case, Carter,
停下这个案子 卡特
you’re suspended for two months without pay.
你将被停职二个月,而且没有工钱
All right, you can forget about being mayor, then.
好吧,那你也当不上市长
Congratulations, Carter,
恭喜你 卡特
it looks like you finally got yourself a partner.
你终于找到搭档了
One little pinkie get blowed off, man, everybody tripping.
断了根小指就拿我开刀
“Chinese Consul”?
中♥共♥领♥事♥馆♥?
That’s one place you can’t go.
你不能去那儿
I ain’t getting fired for nobody. You going to pay my bills?
要是我失业你养我吗?
Soo Yung.
素蓉
That’s the little girl?
那个小女孩?
Say something.
说话呀
They all think it’s real funny.
他们都在笑我
Give Carter the big G-14 classified case.
什么狗屁G14级机密任务
I’ll show the FBI they don’t know who they playing with.
这下FBI把我惹毛了
I’ll solve this case myself.
我要自己办案
That’s right.
看我的吧
I want to show you something first. Look familiar?
我带你看样东西,眼熟吧?
Just like home, ain’t it? Look. Just like home.
像不像你的家乡呀?
I ain’t never been to China, but I bet it probably look like this.
我没去过中国,大概就是这样
Star maps!
明星地图
Look, look. John Wayne.
你看,约翰韦恩
John Wayne? You know John Wayne?
你知道约翰韦恩?
John Wayne.
约翰韦恩
Yeah, hang out with the Duke.
留下来陪老公爵
I’ll be back. You may see one of your cousins around here.
我马上回来,跟你老表聊聊
Find them and stalk them! Star maps!
挖出明星的八卦
Right here! Star maps, people!
明星地图,这儿有在卖♥♥
You got the address to Michael Jackson house?
你有麦可杰克森的地址吗?
Never-Neverland?
梦幻岛?
You can’t come around my job! That’s harassment.
别来骚扰我,好吗?
Checking on you.
我来看你乖不乖
I’m legit, selling star maps. It’s all I sell.
这是正当生意,我只卖♥♥地图
Legit, my ass.
正当个屁
What you and your Asian gang friends talk about? Kidnapping?
你和亚裔帮派聊到绑票案吗?
I don’t know nothing.
我什么也不知道
Give me a star map…
我要买♥♥地图
for $45. Do you understand?
45块一张,说不说?
I don’t know about a kidnapping.
我不知道绑票案
But some dude’s buying guns, explosives
不过有人买♥♥了一大堆枪和炸♥药♥
and people like he’s starting a war.
人们以为他要开战呢
What’s his name? I don’t know.
他叫什么? 我不知道
You don’t know his name?
你不知道他叫什么?
For $45, I don’t know.
只给45块我不知道
For $45, you tell me something.
你得说些线索
I don’t know nothing for $45.
我什么也不知道
I didn’t tell you nothing!
我什么也没说
Lee!

Lee!

Didn’t I tell you to wait for me?
我叫你等我
What the hell you doing on this bus?
你上巴士干什么?
You think I’m playing with you?
我不是说着玩的
Think I’m playing? I ain’t playing with you. Sit down.
我不想跟你玩游戏,坐下来
It’s okay. It’s all right. FBI.
没事,联邦干员
Take a picture. Wait a minute.
尽管拍,等一下
All right.
够了
Out of my way! Watch out!
让开,小心
FBI. Stop this bus.
FBI,快停车
Stop!
停车
FBI. I need this motorcycle. Get off!
我要这辆摩托车,下车
Get out of the car. Get out of the car now!
给我下车,马上下车
Where are you going? Didn’t I tell you to stay by the Duke?
我叫你别乱跑,你想去哪里?
What are you doing?
你搞什么鬼?
Mind your own business, stay in the car.
别多管闲事
I just wanted to find out where you was going.
我想知道你去哪里
I don’t want to shoot you. I wanted to go with you.
我要跟你去
What’s happening here?
这是怎么回事?
Put the gun down. Put the gun down! I ain’t playing with you!
把枪放下,我不是闹着玩
Think I’m playing?
想死吗?
Don’t move!
别动
Drop your guns.
把枪放下
Hey, man… look. FBI.
老兄,我是FBI
I’m policeman.
我是警♥察♥
I’m just showing him how to take a gun from a suspect.
我正在教他怎么夺枪
All of a sudden you speaking English.
你怎么突然会讲英文?
A little. “A little,” my ass. You lied to me.
只会一点点 才怪,你骗我
I didn’t say I didn’t. You assumed I didn’t.
我没骗你,是你假设的