This is Agent Whitney. We need to speak with you in private, sir.
这是魏干员,我们私下谈谈
Excuse me.
失陪
I know this is a difficult time for you, consul
我知道你很难过
but I want you to know, we’ll get your daughter back.
但我们一定会找回令嫒
Will you get her back alive?
她能活着回来吗?
We have the best agents in the world in this house and on those streets.
最优秀的干员正在侦办此案
I would like one of my people to help.
我想找别人帮忙
Let me assure you, Consul,
请放心,领事
the FBI considers this a top priority.
FBI认为这是重大案件
We have plenty of people on the case.
我们会出动全力
Mr. Russ, I am not an American.
我不是美国人
My daughter, she is not an American.
我女儿也不是美国人
I understand that, sir, but…
我知道
He’s already on a plane.
他已经搭机赶来
I trust you will treat him with the same courtesy as you have shown me.
希望他也能受到相同的礼遇
Yes, sir.
是的
Ten people jumped out.
对方有十个
I started slapping and throwing them everywhere.
都被我打得落花流水
Then two stupid cops came and messed everything up.
结果都那两个笨警♥察♥搞砸
I had to save their life. It might be in the paper…
我救了他们,可能会上报
I saved their life and then
我救了他们的命
I start running and trying to get the bomb…
我奋不顾身去追炸♥药♥…
I can’t believe you went without me.
你怎么不找我支援?
I’ll talk to y’all later.
稍候我会告诉你所有的
I’ll tell you the best part after work.
等我下班再讲最精采的部分
This is why nobody will work with you.
没人敢跟你合作
Why you’re the only cop in the department without a partner
难怪只有你没有搭档
Johnson, look, first of all:
强森,第一点
If you want to go on a date, you’ll have to wait on the list
你想跟我约会就得排队
like every other woman.
像别的女人一样
And second of all: I work alone.
我一向单枪匹马
I don’t want no partner. Don’t need no partner.
用不着搭档,也不想有搭档
And I’ll never have a partner.
也从未有搭档
Did Kojak have a partner?
光头神探有搭档吗?
The fat guy.
他的胖助手
He wasn’t never with him. Did Columbo have a partner?
他没办案,哥伦坡也没搭档
Captain Diel ordered me to go with you
戴尔队长命令我协助你
because you needed bomb squad backup.
因为你要爆破小组支援
But once again, you screwed me and you screwed yourself.
把我惹毛对你没好处
Look, Johnson, it’s dangerous out there.
外面很危险
It’s safer for you to be here behind the desk.
坐办公桌比较安全
We were supposed to be on the same team.
你要有团队精神
Team? Johnson, this is the LAPD.
我们是洛城警探
We the most hated cops in the free world.
自♥由♥世界最顾人怨的警♥察♥
My own mama ashamed of me. She tell everybody I’m a drug dealer.
我妈觉得丢脸,说我是毒贩
Ain’t no team. It’s a pit stop for me, baby.
团队个屁,我不会待久
I’m on the verge of leaving all y’all suckers behind.
我很快就要甩掉你们
Actually, you’re on the verge of being suspended.
你很快就要被停职
Have a nice day.
糗大了吧
Somebody said I was getting suspended?
我要被停职?
Quit playing, girl.
别闹了
I know you playing.
我知道你在耍我
Johnson, somebody told you I was getting suspended?
有人说我被停职吗?
This is a problem.
事情很棘手
All I need is a foreign national getting his head blown off…
我不想让外国人被打死
and turning this into an international incident.
变成外交事件
What can we do? He’s on his way.
他正赶来,怎么办?
Call the field office. Have them send over a rookie.
请总部派一名菜鸟干员
We’ll have him escort this guy around town for a couple of days
我们陪同这家伙去闲逛一两天
pretend to follow leads, show him some sights,
假装带他到处看看风景
keep him out of our way.
然后把他送走
Warren, you sure you want to do that to one of our own men?
真要派联邦干员吗?
What do you suggest?
你说呢?
As long as we’re going to humiliate someone…
既然这是个烂差事
might as well be LAPD.
就找洛城警探吧
Even if I had an extra man,
即使我有人手
who would want such a bullshit assignment?
也不肯干这烂差事
Well, it’s a disgrace to me.
简直就是丢脸
It’s a disgrace to my department. It’s a disgrace to…
丢我们警局的脸…
Dan, I’m sending someone right over.
丹,我马上派人去
Cap… I know you read the paper.
队长,你一定看过报
They lying. You know I wouldn’t do nothing like that.
不是真的,我不会乱来
They over-exaggerate. You know how the paper is.
报纸都是夸大其词 你也知道内♥幕♥的
They just want a story.
讲故事罢了
Two officers were shot.
两名警♥察♥被射伤
One man lost a pinkie.
一名员警的小指被射断
But didn’t nobody die.
又没有死人
You destroyed half a city block.
你炸掉半条街
That block was already messed up.
那条街早该拆了
And you lost a lot of evidence.
物证全都被毁
Still got a little bit left.
还有一点点
What you did was dangerous and completely against policy.
你擅自行动、危害民众
And not only that.
我想说的是
You did a good job.
你表现得很好
What?
什么?
Everyone around here is image-conscious.
大家都小心得过头
Everybody’s afraid of their own shadow.
老是怕出什么错
It’s nice to meet an L.A. Detective who’s willing to lay it on the line
你为了抓坏人奋不顾身
Captain, that’s the way I feel.
我也是这么想
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everybody.
我一直在跟大家说
Every so often we have to let the public know
有时候得让市民知道
we can still blow shit up.
我们还是能搞爆♥炸♥
You goddamn right! That’s the only way I work, Cap.
说得好,这是我的作风
So I ain’t getting suspended?
我没被停职吗?
Suspended? Are you kidding?
停职?怎么会?
I don’t even know why I said that.
当我没说过
I just got a call from the FBI.
调查局来找我
A 10-year-old daughter of a Chinese diplomat was kidnapped.
中♥共♥领事的女儿被绑♥架♥
And they want you on the case.
他们要你负责
FBI wnat me?
FBI要我?
That’s right.
没错
Stop lying. I don’t lie.
别唬我 没有
Tell the truth. I’m telling the truth.
老实说吧 我说的是实话
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你,队长
Congratulations, Carter.
恭喜了,卡特
Appreciate it! You are going to the show.
多谢了 你升官了
I’m going to look out for you when I go to the top.
等我平步青云后就处理你的事情
I’ll make you mayor.
让你当市长
I’d rather you didn’t.
不用了
Listen up! If anybody need me…
听好了,谁想找我
I’m going to be working a big, big case for the FBI!
我要替FBI办一件大案子
Take care of that for me.
好好替我停车
I need one of those earpieces immediately, all right?
马上给我准备耳机
How you doing?
你好
Cross check the personned records with the new list from Interpol.
核对国际刑♥警♥送来的名单
See if you can make any matches or connections.
试着找出什么关联
Okay, boys, what do we got?
好了,有什么线索?
Have we checked the Consul personal records?
领♥事♥馆♥的人事记录呢?
I want to know who’s he been talking with,
我想知道他都跟谁交谈过
who’s he been dealing with.
跟什么人有来往
Okay, give me the story. Any demands?
向我报告,绑匪有何要求?
Any fingerprints? Have we interviewed his staff?
采到指纹…问过证人吗?
Whitney, who is this?
老魏,这家伙是谁?
Give me a copy of that.
给我一份副本
James Carter, FBI.
詹姆斯卡特,FBI
Warren, he’s here for the special assignment.
他是特别任务的人选
I’m Agent-in Charge Warren Russ.
我是负责人罗华伦
It’s good to have you on board.
很高兴有你加入
I been waiting for this.
我一直在等待
You guys take a while to process an application.
需要一段时间获得批准

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!