Home 动作电影 尖峰时刻(1998)

尖峰时刻(1998)

0
尖峰时刻(1998)

Damn it!
该死
Everybody, pull back!
大伙快撤退
Goddamn!
该死
Get some paramedics here, now!
快叫救护车
Evacuate the building. Get fire crews here.
进行撤退,快叫消防车
We got an explosion at Sixth and Broadway.
六街和百老汇街口发生爆♥炸♥
That ain’t far enough, man!
我够不到,老兄
I ain’t Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Push it down some more.
我不是贾霸,下来一点
Don’t come any… Stop.
不要过来,站住
Think I done broke my… Shit!
我好像扯断…该死
Who was that you was chasing?
你在追谁呀?
His name is Sang, from Hong Kong. Because of you, he got away.
香港来的桑,你害我把他追丢
Why you didn’t tell me about the bridge?
你怎么没警告我?
I did. No, you did not.
我有 才没有
I did. No, you did not.
我有 没有
I said, “Stop!”
我叫你站住
I don’t understand what you be saying!
我没有听懂
What?
什么?
You see what I’m saying?
这就对了
What’s this in your hand?
你拿的是什么?
He dropped it.
他掉下来的
Oh, shit. Come on.
可恶,走吧
Where we going?
上哪儿?
I messed up my suit.
我把西装弄绉了
Fifteen seconds.
十五秒
Make a decision.
赶快决定
Johnson!
强森
Shit!
该死
Did I come at a bad time?
我来得不是时候?
I got bad news for you, Johnson. We’re all dead.
坏消息,我们都死了
I was distracted, sir.
我受到干扰
Distractions occur in the field. That’s why we call this practice.
一定会有干扰,所以才要演习
If you can’t handle the pressure, then quit.
你受不了压力就退出
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Give her a break.
别找她的碴
Don’t worry about him. How you doing? What’s going on?
别管他,你好吗?
Give me some love.
亲一下吧
Why are you tormenting me?
你怎么老是折磨我?
Is that any way to treat a friend? I came to see how you’re doing?
别这样嘛,我来看你耶
And I need some help.
我也要你帮个忙
Help?
帮忙
I know you have feelings for me…
我知道你对我有意思
but we got to put that aside. There’s a girl’s life at stake.
不过先别提,那女孩有危险
Since when do you care about anybody but yourself?
你怎么关心起别人?
Please, take a look at this.
你看看
We found this on the kidnapper. Tell me what it is.
绑匪掉的,这是什么?
Now you want me to work with you?
你要我跟你搭档?
I don’t have time for this. I got my own shit to deal with.
不要这样,我的麻烦够多了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Sorry we got you in trouble.
抱歉我们害你惹上麻烦
He’s sorry he got you in trouble. Tell me something about this.
是他害你惹麻烦,别怪我
It’s a remote. Could be nitro cap, cross delay.
这是摇控器,用来引爆♥炸♥弹
Not homemade. Definitely not American.
肯定不是美国制♥造♥
It could open a garage door or blow up some C-4.
可以开车♥库♥或引爆塑胶炸♥弹♥
C-4?
塑胶炸♥弹♥?
Yeah, C-4.
对,塑胶炸♥弹♥
This means so much to me.
谢谢你的帮忙
Go, go, go.
快滚吧
Sorry about spreading those rumors on Christmas about us sleeping together.
我不该散播谣言说咱们在耶诞节上过床
What?
什么?
He’s just joking.
他在开玩笑
Bobby, what’s up, man?
巴比,你好吗?
I need to see Clive Cobb.
我要见克莱夫
No way, Carter. It’s lights out. They locked down.
不行,现在不准见人犯
Want me to lose my job?
别害我被炒鱿鱼
I got you this job. You better open the gate and let me in.
是我帮你找到差事的,快开门
Can’t do it.
不行
Didn’t I turn my back when you bought that weed?
大♥麻♥那档事我饶过你
I was splitting it with you!
那次你也有份
Didn’t I give you the bigger half? Bobby, do me this favor.
你分的最多,帮个忙嘛
Shit. You got five minutes.
好吧,五分钟
Hey, Cobb, your two brothers are here to see you!
龙兄虎弟来找你了
Clive, how you doing, man?
克莱夫,你好吗?
You got balls coming here.
你还敢跑来?
I was around. I figured you’d be bored.
我正好经过,你一定很无聊
I came to see how you was doing.
所以顺便来看看你
What do you want?
你要什么?
I came to bring you a gift.
我来送你礼物
You got time on your hands and I brought you a toy.
反正你有空,我带了玩具来
I don’t want that. You don’t?
我不要 是吗?
I heard you like to play with stuff like this.
听说你爱玩这调调
I don’t play with stuff like that. I don’t know what it is.
我才不爱玩,这是什么?
Never sold this to nobody?
你没卖♥♥给别人?
How could I? I don’t know what it is.
我都不知道这是什么
Maybe if you hold it. Want to hold it?
摸摸看,要不要?
I don’t want to touch it.
我不想摸
Why you don’t want to touch it? ‘Cause I don’t want to touch it.
为什么 是我不想
Scared of it? You think I’m stupid?
你怕吗?我才没有那么笨
Stupid enough to get busted.
你够笨才被抓
You want my fingerprints on it to frame me.
你想骗我留下指纹
Why would I do that? You think I’ll trick you again?
怎么会?我不会骗你
I don’t have to. You’ll do life when they find out you killed the girl.
我没有必要 反正等他们发现你杀死那女孩,你就得坐一辈子牢
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
Ain’t what I heard. That’s what I’ll tell everybody.
我听说你什么都知道
I don’t care what you heard.
我不在乎
I got a big mouth.
我是大嘴巴
Let me tell you something.
你给我听好
I don’t know anything about it, so kiss my fat ass.
我就是不知道,怎么样?
It’d take me all day to kiss your fat ass.
你这浑蛋真是欠扁
What’ll you do? Want some of this? I’ll give you all you want.
干嘛?想打架?尽管来吧
Give me a name.
说出一个名字
I ain’t telling you shit.
我什么也不说
She’s only 11 years old.
她才十一岁
I don’t want her to die.
我不能让她死
Look at the picture.
看看这照片
I don’t care about him or you! I care about the girl!
我不在乎你们,我只在乎她
Give me the name.
快招出来
The guy’s name is Juntao.
那家伙叫中岛
I never seen him.
我没见过他
Where can I find him?
他在哪里?
Foo Chow Restaurant, Chinatown.
唐人街福州餐馆
Do yourself a favor. Get rid of this guy. He’ll get you killed.
你最好甩掉他,他会害死你
I’ll come and bring your fat ass some cookies. We appreciate this.
下次我带饼乾给你,谢了
That’s it.
在这儿
What are we waiting for?
我们还等什么?
We scoping the place out.
我们得先探探路
We ain’t going to run in. That’s how you get shot.
硬闯进去一定会受伤
I’m falling asleep.
我快要睡着了
What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
有什么用?一点也没用
Man, you don’t know nothing about no “War”.
你不会唱「战争」这首歌♥
Everybody knows “War.”
每个人都会唱
What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
有什么用?一点也没用
Good God, you all.
上天保佑
It ain’t “you all.” It’s “y’all”.
是老天保佑啦
You sound like a karate movie. Y’all.
你好像在吆喝卖♥♥药
Say it from here with some soul. Y’all.
你要有点感情
Let me show your goofy ass how to do this.
我就教你几招吧
Come on, come on.
来呀,来呀
Do that again. Do it again.
再来一次,再来一次
Like this?
这样吗?