One will be inserted in the suitcase. The other will be on you.
一个装在皮箱,一个在你身上
When you make the drop.
你交钱的时候…
Do we have it?
好了吗?
Pick it up.
接吧
You have what the else about.
有没有拿到钱?
I do.

I hope now you realize how serious I am.
希望你知道我是玩真的
Take the money to the alley
把钱带到巷子
behind the FOO CHOW Restaurant in Chinatown
就在中国城福州餐馆的后面
You have twenty-nine minutes left.
你只有29分钟
Go alone.
你自己去
“FOO CHOW Restaurant”
“福州餐馆”
Damn, Chin, this some greasy shit.
真是的,这道菜太油腻
Ain’t you got no better food,
没有清淡一点的
like chicken wings, ribs, fries or something?
像是烤排骨、炸薯条之类的
Chinese food. No sould food here.
只有中国菜,没有老黑菜
Ididn’t say soul food. I said, “better food.”
我没说老黑,我是说清淡
I don’t want that greasy shit. How do you sell a box of grease?
我不爱油腻,这太油了
Umchilia what?
什么玩意?
Hey, come on.
过来
I’m no punk bitch!
我不是你马子
I ain’t no punk bitch neither!
我也不是你马子
I’m no punk bitch.
我不是你马子
I’ll knock your hat off.
小心我扁你
Man, what you got me eating?
你点了什么?
That’s eel.
鳗鱼
Is it good?
好吃吗?
Very good.
很好吃
What you got?
你在吃什么?
Camel’s hump.
驼峰
What?
什么?
Camel’s hump.
驼峰
Kind of good!
挺好吃的
Need a little hot sauce, but it’s kind of good.
沾点辣椒酱会更好吃
We’re still waiting?
还在等吗?
How do we get this guy, Juntao? How we know he exists?
该怎么逮到中岛这家伙?
Nobody ever seen him.
没有人见过他
I know. He killed my partner.
我知道,他杀死我的搭档
I’m sorry about that, man.
很遗憾,老兄
That’s why I don’t have a partner. I learned that from my daddy.
所以我像我爸不找搭档
Your daddy was apoliceman?
你♥爸♥是警♥察♥?
Fifteen years, LAPD.
洛城警局,十五年
My father was also a policeman.
我父亲也是警♥察♥
He was a cop?
是吗?
Not a cop. An officer, a legend all over Hong Kong.
他是警官,香港传奇人物
My daddy a legend all over America.
我老爸是美国传奇人物
My daddy once arrest 15 people in one night by himself.
一个晚上就逮了十五个人
My daddy arrest 25 by himself.
我父亲逮了二十五个
My daddy saved 5 crackheads from a burning building by himself.
我老爸从火堆救出五个人
My daddy once caught a bullet with his bare hands.
我父亲徒手接住子弹
Ny daddy would kick you daddy’s ass from here to China or Japan,
我老爸能把你老爸踢到爪哇国
wherever you from and up that Great Wall.
然后再踢到万里长城
Don’t talk about my father.
别批评我父亲
Don’t talk about my daddy.
别说我老爸坏话
That your boy?
就是他吗?
Yes. Let’s go.
对,走吧
I better go in first. Nobody going to recognize me.
我先进去,没人认得我
I’ll wait five minutes.
我等五分钟
Hey, take my ID. If anything go wrong…
拿我的警徽,要是出事
you bust in like you LAPD.
假装是洛城警探闯进来
This won’t work. I’m not 6’1″.
不行,我不够高
Yes, it will. It’s all about attitude, all right?
当然行,只要有架势
Flip it open. Flip it closed. Do it fast.
只要亮一下就行,动作要快
You’ll get it. Look.
你学得会的
Take this.
拿去
Hey, man, act like you from out of town.
装一副外地人的样子
I am from out of town.
我本来就是外地人
Don’t act like a cop.
别显得像个警♥察♥
Act like a tourist or something. Don’t be obvious.
装成观光客,不要太嚣张
Okay. No problem.
好,没问题
Welcome.
欢迎光临
Hey, how you doing?
你好
For one?
一位吗?
No, for two. I’m here to meet with Mr. Juntao.
两位,我来找中岛
I’m sorry, I don’t know Mr. Juntao.
抱歉,我不认识他
You don’t understand. I’m his lawyer, legal advisor.
我是他的律师
He got into some shit, said to come here.
他有麻烦,叫我来找他
I’m very busy. I ain’t got time to come, but I’m here.
我很忙,不过还是来了
My wife wants me home, my baby shit all over, needs diapers.
我老婆要我回家替宝宝换尿布
Get Mr. Juntao?
快去叫他
I already told you, I don’t know him.
我说我不认识他
Think I came here for nothing?
我不想白跑一趟
Want to give me gas money? Got $5 on you?
给我点油钱,五块钱
Go upstairs and tell Mr. Juntao get down here.
到楼上叫他下来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I sit right here?
我能坐吗?
Right here?
这儿吗?
Y’all got any eel?
有鳗鱼吗?
Sure.

How’s your camel hump?
驼峰好吃吗?
Excuse me.
对不起
Where is Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles?
南方炸鸡店在哪里?
This way?
这儿吗?
Sorry, I’m from out of town.
抱歉,我是外地人
Thank you.
谢谢你
What’s that?
那是什么?
Excuse me.
对不起
Somebody’s asking for Juntao.
老板,有人在下面找中岛
Somebody’s asking for Juntao.
有人在下面找中岛
Bring him up?
把他带上来吗?
Bring him up.
带他上来
No, wait.
等等
Get the girl out of here.
把人♥质♥带走
Make sure those two don’t leave.
别让那两个人活着离开
Are you ready to order?
先生你决定了没有?
No.
没有
Fine.

Juntao will see you.
中岛要见你了
It’s about time.
该是时候了
Stop it! Let me go!
住手,放开我
This is tight.
棒呆了
This ain’t nothing like downstairs. Y’all got it going.
比楼下好多了,正点
What’s up, man?
怎么样?
What y’all watching?
看什么看?
Where Juntao at?
中岛的人呢?
Why y’all so quiet?
干嘛这么安静?
That was childish, man. That wasn’t even called for!
太可恶了,你们真没礼貌
Now I came down here to see Juntao
我来找中岛
because he told me to come down here
他自己叫我来的
because I’m his half-brother from Beijing.
我是他北♥京♥的兄弟
Me, him got the same mama. I’m Blackanese.
同母异父,我算是中黑人
We all the same. Wait a minute!
我们是同胞,住手
You going to kill me?
你要杀我?
Put the gun down, fight me like a man.
枪放下,咱们单打独斗
That’s right, fight me like a man!
像个真正的男子汉
Anybody can shoot somebody.
三岁小孩都会用枪
That’s what I’m talking about. Give me room.
这样才对,让开点
You don’t know who you messing with I’ll knock.
你们是找死
Which one of y’all kicked me?
是谁踢我?
Me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!