-Yes. – And we will strike.
-团结起来 -团结
– Together. -Yes.
等等
Wait.
有那么一天 我会来到你们所有人身边
One day, I will come for all of you.
伊芙琳 你好
Hello, Evelyn.
我是马丁·克伦肖 是美国大使♥馆♥的
I’m Martin Crenshaw from the U.S. Embassy.
我们对你的家庭变故感到很难过
We’re very sorry about your family’s accident.
美国大使♥馆♥外的示♥威♥者受到他们新领袖言辞的鼓舞
Rioters outside the U.S. Embassy cheered their neW leader’s words
号♥召对他们眼中的美国”一个支持恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的国家”
and called on him to take strong action against what they are calling
作出强硬行动
a state-sponsored act of terrorism on the part of the U. S.
在俄♥国♥各地这群示♥威♥者
These riots are sparking similar outbreaks
也引发了类似的反美抗♥议♥
of anti-American protests across Russia.
俄♥国♥新总统愤怒地谴责了美国情报人员
“We will strike back, …says the new Russian president,
伊芙琳·绍特今天的刺杀行为
angrily condemning today’s assassination
他表示 “我们不会就此罢休”
by American intelligence officer Evelyn Salt.
尽管总统梅特维耶夫的遗体还在回莫斯科的路上
As the body of slain President Matveyev is on its Way back to Moscow,
反美示♥威♥已经遍及整个俄♥国♥
anti-American riots have erupted across Russia,
因为在莫斯科有美国大使的汽车受到炸♥弹♥袭击
with bombings of U. S. diplomats’ cars in Moscow.
俄♥国♥♥军♥警处于高度警戒状态
The Russian armed forces have been put on high alert.
鉴于目前逐步升级的危机
Responding to a rapidly escalating crisis,
刘易斯总统已要求召开白宫紧急会议
President Lewis has called for an emergency White House meeting
会见军方高级官员与代表以商讨应对之策
with cabinet members, military leaders and NA TO representatives.
你好 琴科夫同志
Greetings, Comrade Chenkov!.
你好 奥尔洛同志
Greetings, comrade Orlov.
当我在华盛顿看到你 几乎热泪盈眶了
When I saw you in Washington, I almost ran to you.
你不应该结婚
You were not supposed to get married.
除非是为了取得战术优势
Not unless it had great tactical advantage.
这是为了看起来普通一点
I did it to seem normal.
当你今天逃跑的时候
When you escaped today, I thought:
你的功绩远远超出了我的期待
…Even I could not have hoped for so much…
你是我最杰出的作品
You are my greatest creation.
名♥师♥出高徒
You trained me well.
我的丈夫在你这里吗
My husband, you have him?
我要确认下
I had to be certain.
但现在你相信我吗
But now you trust me?
完全相信
Completely.
那么 告诉我接下怎么做
So tell me what’s next.
接下来 第二阶段
Next, part two:
我们要掌控这个国家的核武器
We seize control of this country’s atomic weapons.
怎么做呢
How?
你会看到的
You’ll see.
好吧
All right.
你准备好看着他死吗
Are you ready to watch him die?
给我枪
Give me the gun.
那样死太容易了
That would be too easy.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
很满意
I’m satisfied.
同志们
Comrades,
我们的姐妹重新加入了
our sister has rejoined us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥将在旷世大战
Russia will rise from the ashes
的废墟中浴火重生
of the greatest war the world has ever seen.
世界会听到我们的声音
And the world will hear us!
我们的声音
Will hear.
欢迎回家 姐妹
Welcome back to our family, sister.
姐妹
Sister.
俄♥罗♥斯♥变了 但我们的生活将不会平庸
Russia has changed. But our lives will not be wasted.
你去见一个北约特工 在这有架飞机
You’re to meet an agent, NATO uniform,
at a plane here.
尾号♥ N182SL
Tail number N1 82SL.
他会给作你详细介绍
Final instructions will come from him.
-原来如此 -就是这样
-That’s it. – That’s it.
之后 我们隐蔽起来
After this, we go dark.
中止一切联络
Radio silent.
你不会再听到我的消息
You won’t hear from me again,
女儿
my daughter.

Shit
别激动
Easy
厮守终身
Forever and ever.
奥尔洛那有消息了吗
Have you heard from Orlov?
是的 最后一句话是 “出发”
Yes. Last word was …go.
琴科夫
Chenkov.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
琴科夫
Chenkov.
想我吗
Did you miss me?
施耐德
Shnaider?
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
在你离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥之后我就去了布拉格
I left Russia one year after you. To Prague.
我现在是爱德华·托马斯上校
I’ve been the NATO liaison to the White House for three years.
-当了三年北约与白宫的联络官了 -你呢
– Colonel Edward Tomas. – And you…
你是我的随员
And you are my attache.
你的身份证明
Your lD.
不要担心 我们时间充裕
Don’t worry, we have plenty of time.
更重要的是我们的任务
More importantly, our mission.
这地堡 在白宫地下八层
The bunker eight stories below the White House.
总统会在那儿出现
That’s where the president needs to be.
我们该怎么做呢
How do we do it?.
不要担心 他会在那里的 我的任务就是确保他在那
Don’t worry, he’ll be there. That’s my job. I’ll make sure he’s there.
那我的任务是什么呢 你还记得吗 琴科夫
What’s my job? Do you remember, Chenkov,
在我们小的时候 你每件事都必须第一个完成
when we were young and you had to finish first in everything?.
每件事情都必须做得最好
Had to be the best at everything.
哪怕你知道 要不是第一的话 就会被鞭笞
Though you knew you would be beaten with a cane, you had to finish first.
我记得
I remember.
今晚你又将捷足先登
Tonight you will finish ahead of me again.
今晚你将刺杀美国总统
Tonight you will kill America’s president.
请出示身份证件
IDs, please.
打开引擎盖和后备箱
Pop the hood and open the trunk.
我检查侧翼
I’ll check the side.
托马斯上校和碧屈克少校
控制中心 我是海耶斯
Control, this is Hayes.
请确认 托马斯上校和碧屈克少校
I have a Colonel Tomas and a Major Vicek.
底盘没问题
Undercarriage is clean.
后备箱没问题
Back’s clean.
上校 少校 检查完毕
Colonel. Major. All clear.
上校 你知道规矩
You know the drill, colonel.
一个榴散弹 一颗塞尔维亚地雷
Shrapnel. A Serbian landmine.
他们找这个花的时间比会比找医生还长
They’ve spent more time looking at it than the doctor did.
先生 请留步
Step through, please, sir.
转身
Turn around.
谢谢
Thank you.
走过来 伸手 耐心很关键
Step through. Arms out. Patience is key.
我来这里两年了 其他人更久
I’ve been coming here for two years, others have been here longer.
-还有其他人吗 -我也不知道
– What others? – I don’t know.
但你是我们里面最优秀的 我是最差的
But you were the best of us and I was the least.
当我们开始后一定有其他人来完成大业
There must be others, here to finish what we begin.
托马斯 很高兴再次见到你
Colonel Tomas. Good to see you again. Pleasure.
碧屈克少校 幸会
Major Vicek. PIeasure.
正餐开始之前你有两分钟时间
You’ll have minutes to preview NATO’s point of view before the meeting.
泰德 你的俄♥罗♥斯♥籍中♥央♥情报局特工 绍特
Now, Ted, your Russian CIA agent, Salt.
-说一下她的情况吧 -我们认为她可能是前苏联间谍
– What can you tell us about her? – We think she may be a Soviet plant,
为克格勃的毁灭日作准备 前几年就潜伏进来
inserted years ago in preparation for something the KGB called Day X.
从那天开始 美国及其盟国将受到大规模攻击
A day marking the start of a large strike against the U.S. and her allies.
应该是总统到了
This should be the president now.
琴科夫你的任务很艰巨
You have a big job, Chenkov,
但你能行
but you can do it.
你还没告诉我你的任务是什么
You still haven’t told me what your job is.
回家
Home.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
-趴下 找掩护 -保护总统
– Down! Take cover! – Get the president!
他有枪 -后退
– A gun! He”s got a gun! – Get back!
后退
Get back!
-先生 你还好吗 -还好
– Are you okay, sir? – Yes.
-该死的攻击 -按应急措施 向下转移

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!