That I will faithfully discharge
我将忠实履行
That I will faithfully discharge
即将就职所应尽的责任
the duties of the office on which I’m about to enter.
即将就职所应尽的责任
the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
-请帮助我 上帝 -请帮助我 上帝
– So help me God. – So help me God.
在纽约 今天一整天
A solemn day here in New York City.
都将聚焦于副总统麦克斯·奥茨的葬礼
The funeral of Vice President Maxwell Oates,
五届国会参议员 冷战斗士
a former five-term U.S. senator and Cold War warrior
他留下最重要的遗产也许就是
whose greatest legacy may be as architect
重建了新时代的美俄关系
of the new era of Russian-American relations.
俄♥国♥总统博伊斯·梅特维耶夫
Russian president Boris Matveyev
已从莫斯科赶来为死者致挽辞
has journeyed from Moscow to be an honorary pallbearer
他尊称死者为”在西方世界最好的朋友”
to the man he’s called his greatest friend in the West.
警戒的范围有多大
What’s the security perimeter?
人员都到位了 控制了整个街区
We’re two deep inside and we own this entire block.
那些都是特勤局的人 不是中♥央♥情报局的人
And those are Secret Service agents, not ClA.
-放松吧 -真幽默
– So relax. – That’s real funny.
你们竟然也会开玩笑
Didn’t know you guys told jokes.
全体立正
Detail, halt.
前进
Forward, march.
因为葬礼的缘故 教堂站已关闭
Due to the funeral, the 51 st Street station is closed.
重复一遍 因为葬礼的缘故 教堂站已关闭
Due to the funeral, the 51 st Street station is closed.
什么着火了
What…? Hey, what’s going on?
冒烟了
Hey! There’s smoke.
退后 退后 所有人都让开
Step back, step back. Everybody, move out of the way.
埃琳娜 看到你真好
Eleanor. Good to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-博伊斯 -总统先生
– Boris. -Mr. President.
你好
Hello.
请就座
PIease be seated.
静候总统致词
Stand by for president’s speech.
巡视教堂周边 侧门不准任何人进出
Patrolling church exterior. No one in or out the side doors.
奥茨夫人
Mrs. Oates.
埃琳娜 乔 玛丽莎 唐诺
Eleanor, Joe, Marissa, Donald…
等总统讲完开场白 唱诗班唱歌♥ 然后梅特维耶夫致辞
After the president, the choir sings, then Matveyev delivers the eulogy.
如果她想在这为非作歹 那真比登天还难
If your girl tries anything here, it’d have to be pretty amazing.
我知道他在任职副总统期间带来了多年的经验以及更多契机
I knew he would bring more to the job than just his years of experience.
作为副总统
As vice president,
他向世界展示了一个杰出的美国人形象
he showed the world the best of what it is to be an American.
在今天
And today,
世界挥手向这位伟人告别
the world says goodbye to a great man.
我检查后面
I’ll check the back.
四队 情况正常
Lima Zulu 4, clear.
我与麦克斯·奥茨的友谊
My friendship with Maxwell Oates
始于最不可能的情况下
began in the unlikeliest of places:
汇报四队情况
Lima Zulu 4, come in.
在谈判桌上
Across the negotiating table…
四队什么情况
What’s your status, Lima Zulu 4?
我们有两名警员失踪
We got two M.I.A’s.
四队在地下室入口外侧隧♥道♥ 那里还有五队
Lima Zulu 4 in the utility tunnel outside the crypt entrance and Lima Zulu 5.
地下室好像有点麻烦 我下去了
I’m heading down to the crypt. Some kind of trouble down there.
伙计们 怎么回事 回答我
What’s going on, guys? Talk to me.
一二队队员到地下室集♥合♥ 重复一遍
Subunits Lima Zulu 1, 2 and 3, converge on the crypt. Repeat:
地下室集♥合♥
Converge on the crypt.
他改变了世界 为此
He made all the difference, and for that,
我将永远爱戴他 尊敬他
he will always have my respect and admiration.
如果我死了 他在我葬礼上也会如是说
That is what my friend Maxwell Oates would have said.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
梅特维耶夫
Matveyev.
妈的 快保护梅特维耶夫
Get goddamn Matveyev.
-叫炸♥弹♥小组来 -快 快
– Get the bomb squad in here. – MAN 2: Go, go!.
放下枪
Drop it!
放下枪
Drop it!
-这里有医护人员吗 -我看到她了
– Any MTs down here? – I see her.
-把手举起来 -枪手在12点方向
– Keep your hands up! – Shooter’s at 12 o’clock.
-她有枪 -不许动
– Gun! She’s got a gun. She has a gun! – Don’t move!
-不许动 -把手举起来
Do not move! Do not move! – Keep your hands up!.
拿下她 拿下她
Take her down, take her down!.
检查还有没有别的武器
Check for other weapons.
地下室需要医护人员 速度
We need a medical crew in the crypt immediately.
我摸不到脉搏
I can’t feel a pulse.
现在管辖权很明确 这里归纽约市管
Jurisdiction is clear. This is New York City.
纽约警局有权逮捕她 将会被送到第一分局
N.Y.P.D. has her. She’s going to 1 Police Plaza.
我不是要争论管辖权 -我们还不清楚 长官
– I’m not arguing jurisdiction. – We don’t know yet, sir.
-开枪者是中情局的人 我认识她 -恩 我会到的
– The shooter is ClA. I know her. – Yes, I’ll be there.
我会搭下一架直升机去
I’ll be on the next chopper out.
-叫你的长官打给市长 -让开 各位
– Have your superior call the mayor. – Open up, guy, open up.
退后 退后
Back it up! Back it up!.
继续走 继续走
Come on, guys. Keep moving. Keep moving. Keep moving.
快走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go.
小心这家伙
Hey, watch this guy, watch this guy.
-退开 -继续走
– Back up!. – Keep moving.
长官退开
Sir, back up!.
为什么
Why? Why?!
知道你手上沾了多少人的血吗
Do you have any idea how much blood is on your hands?
绍特 你不得好死
You’re gonna rot in a hole, Salt.
我要亲自看着你 看你不得好死
I’m gonna see to it personally! A dark hole!
你控制一下情绪
Get ahold of yourself.
开门 开门
Get the door, get the door.
-放开我 -退开 退开
-Get off me! – Back off, man! Back off!
好了 走吧
That’s it. Let’s go.
退后
Stand back.
关门 快 快
Close it! Go, go, go!
在去医院的路上 梅特维耶夫被宣告死亡
Matveyev was declared dead en route to the hospital.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
太好了
Yeah.
你看穿她了
You were right about her.
她本可以开枪射我的 泰德
She had the drop on me, Ted.
为什么没开
Why didn’t she shoot?
娜塔莎
Natasha.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
是你吗
Is that you?
他们给你一付新面孔吗
Did they give you a new face?
我明天要回家了 施耐德
I’m going home tomorrow, Shnaider.
在格罗兹尼的家吗
Home to Grozny?
我的家在美国宾夕法尼亚州哈里斯堡
My home is in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
我最喜欢的地方是在弗恩街的麦当劳
My favorite place there is McDonald’s on Fern Street
因为那地方在河边
because it’s near the river.
但是我再也不想去了
But I won’t want to go there anymore
因为我的父母都已经死了
because my mother and father are dead.
娜塔莎
Natasha,
你会想念我吗
will you miss me?
我叫伊芙琳·绍特
My name is Evelyn Salt.
警员受伤 警员受伤 收到了吗
Cop down, cop down! Hear me!
双手放在头上 从车里出来
Get out of the car with your hands on your head!.
立刻出来 举起手来
Right now! Hands in the air!
-看到没 -快叫那些人来帮忙
– Hey, did you see that? – Hey, get those guys over here.
叫他们来帮忙
Get them over here to help.
快来帮我把他弄出来
Somebody help me get him out. Help me get him out.
你将上哪所大学
What college will you attend?
普林斯顿大学
Princeton University.
你将去哪儿工作
Where will you work?
中♥央♥情报局
The Central lntelligence Agency.
你相信谁
Who will you trust?
谁都不信
No one.
要非常耐心
Be very patient.
记住你所受的训练
Remember your training.
记住 你不是一个人在战斗
Remember, you’re not the only one.
还有很多你的同伴
There are many others.
等待时机 发动致命一击
All of you waiting to strike.
-是 -我们会并肩作战

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!