卡斯滕 回你办公室电♥话♥ 是急事
Kasten, call your office. It’s urgent.
有人偷上二垒
Someone stole second base.
是12月 傻♥逼♥
It’s December, shithead.
我收拾好她的房♥间了
I finished her room.
都打包好了
It’s all packed.
你要搬去哪
Where will you go?
某个安静的地方
Someplace quiet.
在城外
Outside the city.
只要不是这里
Just not here.
凶杀组还没找到任何线索 是吗
Homicide hasn’t found anything yet, have they?
他们会找到的
They will.
-我们在清♥真♥寺监听到什么 -诵经
-What are we hearing from the mosque? -A lot of praying.
没其他了
Not much else.
你找到他的面包车了吗
Did you find his van?
没有
No.
我们找到了她的车
We found her car.
在哪
Where?
在一家面包店外面
Outside a bakery.
-是被偷了吗 -不是
-Was it broken into? -No.
这就是
It’s just…
我们还在说
We’re talking about…
这就是不可能啊
It’s just impossible.
我们还在说卡洛琳
We’re talking about Carolyn.
还有很多…
there’s a lot of…
东西在车♥库♥要打包
stuff in the… in the garage to pack.
她做的东西很漂亮 不是吗
She made some beautiful things, didn’t she?
是的
Yeah.
确实
Yeah, she did.
这是谁
Who is this?
你那天前从没见过他吗
You ever see him before that day?
那天我不记得有见过他
I don’t remember seeing him on that day.
-这是办公室野餐 对吧 -是的
-This is the office picnic, right? -Yeah.
她从来没跟你提起过他
She ever mention him to you?
为什么她会提起
Why would she?
我可以拿走吗
Mind if I take this?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
Why?
我之前见过这家伙
I’ve seen this guy before.
-本比 -好啊
-Hey, Bumpy. -Hey.
有个人要找帮忙
Somebody here needs some help.
我就知道你会回来的
I always knew you’d be back.
-很高兴见到你 本比 -我也是
-Great to see you, Bump. -You too.
没什么比得上洛杉矶的圣诞节吧
Nothing like Christmas in Los Angeles, huh?
雪橇 被雪覆盖的街道
Sleighs, snow-covered streets.
你有事做吗 雷要重开案件
Are you up for a little field work? Ray needs a few doors opened.
-哪个 -这一个
-Which ones? -Old ones.
我想我就知道他也会回来
Guess I always knew he’d be back too.
我可能没多大作用了
I’m not sure how much use I’ll be.
-我现在已经成为室内宠物了 -我会碰碰运气
-I’ve been an indoor pet for a while now. -I’ll take my chances.
我们问过其他人了 都怕了
We ask anybody else, red flags will go up.
那还真受宠若惊
Well, that’s flattering.
好吧
Okay.
这一次可以逮到他 对吧
This time it sticks, right?
谢谢 本比
Thanks, Bumpy.
没变好吗
That never got better?
-什么 -你的脚
-What? -Your limp.
什么脚
What limp?
-本比 -干嘛
-Hey, Bump. -Yeah?
这家伙是谁
Who’s this guy?
-谁 穿蓝色衣服那个 -是的
-Who, the guy in blue? -Yeah.
-这是办公室野餐 对吧 -是的
-This is the office picnic, right? -Yeah.
-好了 这是谁 -我不知道
-Okay. Who’s that? -I don’t know.
-你在那没见到他吗 -见到 但我不知道他是谁
-You didn’t see him there? -Yeah, but I don’t know who he is.
这家伙是谁
Hey, who’s this guy?
不知道
No idea.
-戴夫 -干嘛
-Dave. -Yeah?
这家伙是谁 你就站在他旁边的
Who’s this guy? You’re standing right by him.
-不知道 -他就站在你旁边啊
-Sorry. -He’s standing right by you.
我不认识他
I don’t know him.
鲁伯特 这家伙
Rupert. This guy.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
-You know him? -Mm-mmm. No.
施富
Hey, Siefert!
施富 办公室野餐
Siefert. Office picnic. This guy.
看着卡洛琳 科布的这家伙是谁
He’s staring at Carolyn Cobb. Who is he?
什么 你现在办凶杀案了
What, are you working Homicide now?
你认不认识这家伙
You know the guy or not?
不认识
No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那么一个家伙出现在办公室野餐
Okay, so a guy shows up at the office picnic,
除了没有人见到他
except nobody saw him.
你们一半的人在那里都不认识他的
Half of you were there. Nobody knows who he is.
是这样吗
Is that right?
这家伙
This guy.
不认识
No? No.
好吧
Okay.
那这样查吧
Let’s do it this way.
我之前见过这家伙 本比
I’ve seen this guy before, Bump.
我可以作为大家都是警♥察♥的立场
Can I give you some unsolicited advice,
给你些建议吗
one cop to another?
你算是越权了
You’re kinda crossing a line here.
你用面部识别软件来调查强♥奸♥谋杀案
You’re using CT software on a rape-murder case.
这样的事会被引起注意的
Things like that get noticed.
-那我应该怎么做 无视线索吗 -不是
-So I should, what, ignore the lead? -No.
你把线索给
You give the lead to the guys
调查这案件的凶杀组
that are actually investigating the case over at Homicide.
你来这里是打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的
You were brought here to fight terrorism.
她的尸体是被发现在洛杉矶最热门的清♥真♥寺的
Well, her body was found next to the hottest mosque in LA.
你怎么认为我不是在打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
What makes you think I’m not fighting terrorism?
-我只是想你不惹上麻烦 -你怕事就别管
-I’m just trying to spare you an ass-kicking. -Spare yourself.
-好吗 -自保
-Okay? -Spare myself.
好吧
Right.
该死的 我就知道我之前见过这家伙
Goddamn it, I knew I’d seen that guy before!
他是清♥真♥寺的人
He’s from the mosque!
天呐 我希望你是错的
God, I hope you’re wrong about this.
这想法有可能关联上这办公室吗
The idea that it could’ve been someone connected to this office?
我想我承受不了
I don’t think I could live with that.
这案子是洛杉矶警局谁负责的
Who’s the lead on this at LAPD?
一个叫格雷罗的探长
Um, a detective named Guerrero.
-他有看过这个吗 -没有
-Has he seen these? -No.
没有
No,
这家伙在野餐我想这可能会对部门有利害关系
I thought it might reflect badly on the office, the guy being at the picnic,
所以我想先给你看
so I wanted to show them to you first.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate it.
好吧
All right.
这些照片留给我 你回去继续工作
Leave all this with me. Get back to your CT work.
我会鞭策这个格雷罗
I’ll get this Guerrero up to speed.
-我来做就好了 -不
-I can take care of that. -No, no, no.
你应该办回你的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案件
Nothing should ever come before your terrorism cases. Ever.
这没妨碍到我 长官 就去给他们个报告
It’s not a problem for me, sir, to put out a field report.
我可以跟他解释清楚 因为我们都是浪子
I can explain things to him. You know, one vato to another.
问题是 这因为是杰西的事我想亲自处理
Well, the thing is, sir, because it’s Jess, I wanna bird-dog this one.
他们在局里有教你说”是 长官” 不是吗
They teach you some version of “yes, sir” at the Bureau, don’t they?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
可以了吗
So?
小心点 他很狡猾
Be careful in there. He’s slick.
除非我看过人了 他准备要跟你去午餐了
And unless I’m very wrong, he’s about to ask you to lunch.
如果你拒绝我心里就爽快多了
Mean a lot to me if you said no.
杰西怎么样了
How’s Jess?
你找到线索了吗
Did you find anything yet?
我找到了
I did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!