而我对比起来就很无聊了
and I’ll seem boring by comparison.
求求你来吧
Come, please.
来吧
Come.
我想我要放弃了
I think I have to quit.
你想打赌我明天会被调回纽约吗
You wanna bet on whether I get called back to New York tomorrow?
克莱尔
Claire.
什么
Yeah?
如果我…
If I am…
一台面包车被发现在格朗大街被毁了
A van’s just been found wrecked on Grand Street.
司机逃跑了 里面闻起来像漂白剂
Driver fled. Inside smells like bleach.
他想转移证物
He tried to move it. He tried to move it!
把钥匙给我 我来开车
Give me the keys. I’ll drive!
我们在那找到任何指证马赞的证据
We find anything in there that ID’s Marzin,
我们就可能逮到他了
we might actually have him.
也许你可以不用去
Maybe you won’t have to go.
天啊
Oh, God.
欢迎来到反恐战争
Welcome to the war.
你认为这是莫拉莱斯做的吗
You think Morales did this?
当然是他干的
Of course he did.
他必须做啊
He had to.

Ray.
克莱尔 我很抱歉
Claire, I’m sorry.
我不知道 我已经在大都会10年了
I don’t know. I’ve been with the Mets 10 years now.
每一个赛季都一样 我们的投手很弱
It’s the same thing every season… our pitching’s weak.
我们队里最好的人肘部受伤了
Our best guy went down with an elbow injury.
他们准备有个很好的新人要来 但他…
They had this great kid coming up, but he…
他们决定拿他来换左外野手 所以…
Well, they decided to trade him for a left fielder, so…
这就买♥♥卖♥♥了 对吧
Well, that’s the thing about trades, huh?
每个人都有得必有失
Everybody has to give up something.
如果你想 我可以告诉你我们在哪逮到马赞
Well, I can tell you where we are with Marzin, if you want.
告诉我为什么你不结婚
Tell me why you’re not married anymore.
要不你告诉我你为什么还没离婚
Why don’t you tell me why you still are?
埃利斯和我很理解对方
Ellis and I understand each other.
你呢
You?
她…
Well, she was, um…
她其实很好
She was great, actually.
她就像圣人一样
She was kind of a saint.
只是有一样东西我们合不来
There was just one thing about her that neither one of us could fix.
是什么
What was that?
她不是你
She wasn’t you.
你总是慢一拍
Well, you always were a little slow.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-这话怎么说 -你当时为什么不叫我跟你走
-How’s that? -Why didn’t you ask me to come with you?
而放弃第二把手的职位
And give up second chair?
不 你不行
No, not you.
就像我说的 慢了一拍
Like I said, slow.
-是什么 -只是…
-What is that? -Oh, it’s just, um…
只是公事 要回家了
Just the office, back home.
棒球紧急事件吗
Baseball emergency?
是的 他们要开启这个新的监控系统
Yeah, they, uh… They put in this new surveillance system.
要大家适应一下 我要回去酒店的笔记本面前
It’s giving everybody fits. I gotta get to the laptop in the hotel.
你真的不告诉我你要去哪吗
You’re really not gonna tell me where you’re going?
你知道什么吗
You know what?
事实是我当时不叫你跟我走可能更好
Truth is, it’s probably better I didn’t ask you to come with me.
这样的话我可以用13年时间
This way, I got to spend the next 13 years
幻想你可能真的答应了
pretending that you might have actually said yes.
而我却是这样想
And I did.
晚安
Good night.
你可以小心点吗
Would you be careful?
小心点 好吗
Be careful, okay?
那台奔驰
Hey. The Mercedes.
-你♥他♥妈♥在哪 -我找到他了 本比
-Where the hell are you? -I got him, Bump.
他在奔驰里 我们在开往第四街大桥
He’s in a Benz. We’re heading over the Fourth Street bridge.
-他发现你了吗 -没有
-He made you yet? -No.
看起来他要在安德森转右
Looks like he’s gonna take a right on Anderson.
-好的 我马上来 -通报上去 好吗
-Okay. I’m on my way. -Under the radar, right?
什么 我要开始遵守规则了 打破我的完美记录
What, I’m gonna start respecting protocol now? Break my perfect record?
让我看看可以找谁来
Let me look around and see who I can scare up.
好的
Okay.
红砖建筑 在安德森和马特奥转角处
Brick building, corner of Anderson and Mateo.
我想这是个销赃店
I’m betting it’s a chop shop.
在我来到前别做任何事
Hey, don’t do anything till I get there.
你死了我会被处分的
You wind up dead, I get a demerit.
好啊
Hey, man. Hey, yo.
我们拿进去吧
Let’s get it in!
你好吗
Ain’t no thing!
很好
Ain’t no thing, dog!
混♥蛋♥
Hey. Asshole.
为什么你跟踪我
Why you following me?
他是警♥察♥ 他一定是警♥察♥
He’s a cop. He’s gotta be a cop.
没徽章 他的车是租来的
No badge. He’s in a rented car.
那他为什么跟踪你
So why’s he following you then?
漂亮
Nice.
我说为什么你跟踪我啊
I said, why are you following me, man?
吃豆人 你还是不记得我吗
Pac-Man, you still don’t remember me?
我是吃豆人 我在电视游戏里
I’m Pac-Man. I’m in a video game.
谁他妈是吃豆人啊
Who the hell is Pac-Man?
你必须为卡洛琳 科布得到应得的惩罚
You have to answer for Carolyn Cobb. You have to answer…
-我们可以解决掉这家伙吗 -没错 解决掉他吧
-Yo, can we lose this guy already? -Yeah, get rid of him. Do it.
-我不知道他是谁 -来吧
-I don’t know who he is. -Come on. Come on.
我知道你是凶手
I know it was you. I know it was you.
-别动 -举起你们的双手
-Freeze! Freeze! -Raise your hands! Get ’em up!
-举起双手 所有人都别想反抗 -举起你的双手
-Hands up! Nobody do anything stupid! -Let me see your hands!
-蹲在地上 -扔下
-Get on the ground! -Drop it!
-蹲下 -马上把枪扔下 扔下
-Get down! -Drop the gun now. Drop it!
放在地上 就是这样 扔过来这边
Put it on the ground. That’s it. Slide it over here.
-本比 你逮到他了吗 -没错
-Bump, you got him? -Yeah.
雷吉 雷 说话啊
Reggie! Reg, talk to me!
-雷吉 -别动
-Reggie! -Don’t move!
-雷吉 说话啊 -我来控制他们 本比
-Reggie, talk to me! -I got it, Bump. I got it.
过来吧 伙计 雷吉
Come here, buddy. Reggie. Reggie.
坚持住啊 伙计 别死啊 看着我
Stay with me, buddy. Come on. Eyes on me, buddy.
雷吉 别死啊 伙计 看着我
Reggie. Reggie. Come on, buddy. Eyes on me, buddy.
枪战 有一个警员受伤
Shots fired. I have an officer down.
我们在安德森大街516号♥的一个仓库里
We are at 516 Anderson Street in a warehouse.
-我重复 有警员受伤 -别死啊 伙计
-I repeat, officer down. -Come on, buddy.
-杰西 -收到
-Jess. -Copy that.
警员受伤 安德森大街516号♥
Officer down, 516 Anderson Street.
看吧 是他
Look. It’s him.
是马赞
It’s Marzin.
你看到了吗
You see?
该死的
Goddamn it!
他情况怎么样 本比
How’s he doing, Bumpy?
他死了
He’s dead.
我跟你说了我会逮到他的
I told you I’d get him.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你不认为他是马赞
You don’t think he’s Marzin?
不 我不认为他是马赞
No, I don’t think he’s Marzin.
我认为我们只是送了一个人去坐15年牢
I think we just sent a 15-year guy home in a box
为的是盗窃5台豪华轿车和违反假释条例
for five grand theft autos and a parole violation.
-你近距离看到他的脸了吗 -是的 我看到他的脸
-You saw his face? Up close? -Yes, I saw his face.
你有看看施富的脸吗 因为他死了
Did you look at Siefert’s face? ‘Cause he’s dead.
他也要为卡洛琳得到应得的惩罚
Well, he had to answer for Carolyn too.
你别再提起她的名字
Don’t you ever, ever say her name again!
那现在怎么了
So, what now?
你回家 都结束了
You fly home? It’s done?
我不知道 可能吧
I don’t know. Part of it maybe.
我知道我应该忘记它的
I know I should forget it.
应该过上其他的生活
It was another lifetime.
但是没有
Except it wasn’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!