-还说不想约她 -杰西
-The cliche of it doesn’t bother you? -Jess.
尊重点好吗 她订婚了
Uh, have a little respect. She’s engaged.
你明白吗 这是…
You know? This is…
这不恰当
It’s inappropriate.
哈佛法律系毕业的美女
The beauty from Harvard Law
和布鲁克林的联邦调查局蓝领
and the blue-collar fed from the wrong side of Brooklyn.
-真可怜 -别这么混♥蛋♥[鸡♥巴♥] 杰西
-So sad. -Don’t be a dick, Jess.
谢谢 雷
Thank you, Ray.
性别歧视者可不会这么叫我
A sexist would’ve called me something else.
为什么 你这么混♥蛋♥
Why? You’re such a dick.
-起来 出发了 -发生什么了
-Up. Let’s go. -Where’s the fire?
洛杉矶警局刚在垃圾车♥库♥发现了一具不明身份的女性尸体
LAPD just found an unidentified female body in a garage Dumpster.
那跟我们有什么关系
So, what’s that got to do with us?
车♥库♥是在我们监视的阿卡拉清♥真♥寺隔壁
Garage is next door to our mosque, Al-Ankara.
这太糟糕了 清♥真♥寺变成犯罪现场
This is not good… mosque turning into a crime scene.
现在法维会暂停所有事务潜藏起来的
Now Al-Fawid’s gonna shut everything down and go to ground.
积极点 雷 也许法维是凶手
Think positive, Ray. Maybe Al-Fawid did the murder.
我们可以不用他先搞爆♥炸♥就可以把他逮捕了
We could arrest him without him having to blow something up first.
我跟我的线人谈谈 他很了解那清♥真♥寺里的事
I’ll talk to my snitch. He knows everything going on in that mosque.
施富 你什么时候才肯说那家伙的名字啊
Siefert, when are you gonna cough that guy’s name up already?
-我的好奇心快憋死我了 -抱歉 科布
-My curiosity is killing me. -Sorry, Cobb.
反恐的黄金规则 记得吗
Golden rule of counterterrorism. Remember?
保护线人
Protect the snitch.
地检调查人员来犯罪现场
Whoa! DAI’s at a crime scene.
太阳从西边出来了吗 不用上法庭吗
Things a little slow today, guys? No subpoenas to serve?
你从医学角度来说是个白♥痴♥ 费由
You really are an idiot, Fierro. Medically.
真佩服 他进联邦调查局之前是凶杀组的
Impressive, huh? He was Homicide before he joined the Bureau.
有机会装逼了 雷
Be the ball, Ray.
有机会装逼了 雷
Be the ball, Ray.
没有钱包 没有身份证
No purse, no ID.
尸体似乎由里到外都被清洁过
Body appears to have been bleached inside and out.
做笔记吧 这是收集证据
Take notes, fellas. This is evidence collection.
看门人说看到一个年轻人 可能是阿♥拉♥伯人
Custodian reports seeing a young man, possibly Arab,
大概在10点30离开现场
leaving the scene about 10:30,
拿着他的行李
carrying his belongings.
-看起来像个流浪汉 -他是跑还是走着离开
-Looked to be homeless. -Was he running or walking?
-他没说 -你是说你没有问吧
-Didn’t say. -You mean, you didn’t ask.
不是我询问的
I didn’t do the interview.
他们是穆♥斯♥林♥不代表他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Just ’cause they’re Muslims doesn’t mean they’re terrorists.
-这不会造成任何人的固定印象吧 -不会 当然不会
-Wouldn’t wanna stereotype anybody, would we? -No, of course not.
给她点空间
G-Give her some room.
他有个理论
He’s got a theory.
怎么了
What is it?
是卡洛琳
It’s Carolyn.
什么
What?
是卡洛琳 是你的女儿
I-It’s Carolyn. It’s your daughter.

No!
-不要 -杰西
-No! -Jess, Jess, Jess!
不 我的女儿
No! My girl!
不要啊
No! No!
不要
No! No!
不要啊
Please! No!
帮帮我
Help me! Help me!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
宝贝女儿
Oh, sweet girl.
是我的宝贝
It’s my baby!
他在哪
Where… is he?
他刚出狱
He’s on parole.
刚坐了10年牢
Just did 10 years.
在特雷西市持械抢劫
Tracy. Armed robbery.
现在的名字是
Under the name…
克莱 贝克威斯
Clay Beckwith.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
网上的犯人照片
Inmate photos hacked online.
美国监狱系统里的69万6千名白种人男性
696,000 Caucasian males in the US prison system.
你可以在一年内全部看完
You can cycle through the entire population in a year
如果你每晚看1906张脸
if you look at 1,906 faces every night.
-我就是这样做的 -整整1年
-So that’s what I did. -For a year?
是13年
For 13 years.
从我离开这里开始
Started the day I left here.
鼻子不同了 还有眼睛
The, uh… The nose is different, and the eyes.
没错 肯定是整形了
Yeah. Must’ve had surgery.
假设他是凶手那就很正常了 还有隐形眼镜
Makes sense, given what he did. And contact lenses.
但年龄吻合
But the ages sync up.
贝克威斯是33岁 马赞失踪时是20岁
Beckwith’s 33, Marzin 20 when we lost him.
你想要什么
What do you want?
重开案件
Reopen it.
我现在没有官职 我不能联♥系♥这家伙的假释官
I’m without portfolio now. I can’t exactly contact the guy’s PO.
杰西
Jess?
监控录像显示一辆灰色面包车在10点27分进入这车♥库♥
Surveillance video shows a gray van entering this garage at 10:27,
20分钟后离开
leaving 20 minutes later.
有报告同样的面包车在3天前被偷了
Same van that was reported stolen three days ago.
她在这附近有什么事吗
She have any errands in the neighborhood or appointments?
我不知道 我们在哪
I don’t know. Where are we?
我们在清♥真♥寺
We’re at the mosque.
她会不会是来拿车
Would she take her car?
她今天早上没告诉我她要做什么
She didn’t tell me what she was… doing this morning
因为她平时早上或者午餐时候
because she always told me about her morning
都会告诉我的
at lunchtime.
杰西
Jess?
我之前想如果我找到他只会是我和他在巷子里
I thought if I ever found him, it would just be me and him in an alley.
这…
This is…
我想我没有勇气再看着他逍遥法外
I don’t think I have the stomach to watch him walk away again.
现在是克莱尔手握大权了
This is Claire’s shop now.
-这次没有人可以救他了 -好了 别激动
-Nobody torches it this time. -Right. Easy.
除非警方有证据
Except the police would have to run point,
不然我们根本那他没办法
and we never did have an actual case against him.
-也许他会认罪 -换做是你会吗
-Well, maybe he confesses. -Would you?
也许我们可以不用正式起诉他
Maybe we could go about this a little less officially.
我可以打给他的假释官
I could call the parole officer…
不行 如果我们重开案件你不能参与
No, no, no. If we did this, you couldn’t be involved.
你很清楚这一点
You know that.
-他们到了 -好的 谢谢
-They’re here. -Yeah. Thank you.
-要我告诉他们你要晚一点吗 -我马上就来
-Should I tell them you’ll be late? -Be along in a minute, yeah.
-很高兴见到你 雷 -杰西
-Good to see you, Ray. -Hey, Jess.
你可以不用关门了
You can leave it open.
那么 你就是因为这个回来的
So, this is how you waltz back in here?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
看看他
Look at him.
同一个人
Same guy.
自从你离开我们收到了大概20个马赞的行踪报告
We’ve had about 20 Marzin sightings since you left.
所有都是虚假报告 而杰西一点点的死心了
All of them have been false alarms, and Jess dies a little bit every time.
克莱尔 看看他
Claire, look at him.
你只需要重开案件
You’d just be reopening a case.
公开复审
For review. Under the radar.
-这是我们所希望的 -没错
-That’s all we’d be doing. -Yeah.
就假设那是我们所希望的
Let’s pretend that that’s all we’d be doing.
克莱尔 我要…
Claire, I have to…
我要离开了 我在两周后就要离开了
I have to leave. I have to leave in two weeks.
为了这件事我必须回来
I gotta be back after the first.
求你帮我完成这案件
Please help me do this.
这是我的一切
It’s everything.
你把你电♥话♥号♥码留下
Um, if you leave your number at the desk,
我晚点答复你
I’ll call you later.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗
You know…
你一直都是属于这里的
you always did belong here.
你也是
So did you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!