Home 同性电影 超感猎杀:完结特别篇(2018)

超感猎杀:完结特别篇(2018)

0
超感猎杀:完结特别篇(2018)

Aunt Kirsty?
是啊 布鲁小姐
Aye, Ms. Blue.
就算是电影
If it was a film…
我都不敢相信
I wouldn’t have believed it.
你的枪伤怎么样了
So, how’s your gunshot?
我现在好多了 谢谢
Oh, I’m feeling much better. Thank you.
我们在意大利有一位很高明的医生
We actually have a really good doctor in Italy.
没错 算得上是家人了
Yeah. He’s practically family.
-早上好 朋友们 -多托雷
– Buongiorno, my friends. – Ah, Dottore.
你又回来了
So, you’re back again,
但你这次没躲过子弹
but this time you did not dodge the bullet.
你跟拉詹谈过
So, have you talked with Rajan,
以后的事吗
you know, about the future?

No.
你觉得能行吗
Do you think it will work out?
不知道
I don’t know.
没搞错吧
Are you kidding me?
没搞错吧
Are you kidding me?
听证会进展顺利吗
So the hearing went well?
法♥院♥撤销了对她的所有指控
Yeah, the court exonerated her of all charges.
很棒
That’s great.
我们本要更早回去的
We would’ve been back sooner,
但她想把她家人介绍给我
but she wanted to introduce her family to me.
该死 来真的 情况如何
Shit. That’s serious. How’d that go?
挺不错的
Pretty good.
瞧瞧你
Well. Look at you.
天啊 迈克尔…
Oh, my God. Leave it to Michael…
妈妈 别说错名字了
Mom, I am warning you.
要把本来简单的基础设施
Leave it to Nomi to turn what should be
变得令人惊叹 就交给诺米吧
a simple civil service into a spectacle.
我觉得很不错
I think it’s awesome!
很难以置信 但
It’s crazy I know, but
那边那位女士是法国政♥府♥的
that woman over there is a special minister
一位特殊官员 这都是她办成的
in the French government and she made all of this happen.
来来来
Oh, come, come, come.
就是她
This is her.
尚格·云顿之魂
The spirit of Jean-Claude.
尚格·云顿之魂
Spirit of Jean-Claude.
爸爸
Dad.
斯文
Sven.
这是威尔
This is Will.
-抱一个 小伙子 -行
– Come here, man. – Okay.
我很幸运
I’m blessed.
我知道你为我女儿做的事
I know what you did for my daughter.
我怎么感谢你都不为过
I’ll never be able to thank you enough.
先生 我认识你女儿的那天
Sir, the day I met your daughter…
是我这辈子最美好的一天
was the best day of my life.
你肯定是珍妮特
You must be Janet.
是的
I am.
我是 格雷斯 我是阿曼妮塔的母亲
I’m– I’m Grace. I’m Amanita’s mother.
我们是她的爸爸
And we’re her dads.
我是汤姆
I’m Tom.
我们都很爱诺米
We all just love Nomi so much.
多出色的姑娘啊
What an extraordinary woman.
你们肯定很为她自豪
You must be very proud of her.
没错
We are.
我们刚在说她们初识的时候
We were just talking about when they first met.
很棒的故事
Such a great story.
我们好像不知道
I don’t think we know it.
阿曼妮塔过去谈了不少女朋友
Well, Amanita used to go through girlfriends
就像人们刷电视剧一样
the way people binge TV shows.
诺米去城市之光时
When Nomi went to City Lights…
她在找一本很晦涩的书
She was looking for this obscure book…
当她找到阿曼妮塔时
And when she found Amanita…
当她往返于书架间时
When she was shelving returns.
诺米要找的那本书
And the book that Nomi was
正好就在阿曼妮塔手里
looking for was right there in Amanita’s hand.
这是我们
Which is just about the
听过最棒的爱情故事
best description of love we’ve ever heard.
-那很正常 宝贝 -好吧
– That’s normal, honey. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真美
You are so beautiful.
谢谢 巴格
Thanks, Bug.
不 谢谢你成为我的家人
No, thank you for being my family.
也谢谢你成为我的家人
Thank you for being mine.
你好美
You look amazing.
你也是
So do you.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近事情难以置信的发展
The improbable unfolding of recent events
让我不禁认为
have led me to consider
任何事都绝对不是孤立的
that no one thing is one thing only.
人们总是赋予熟悉的事物
How people endow what is familiar with
崭新的意义 通过如此
new, ever-evolving meaning and by doing so,
从熟悉可预见的事物 释放我们自己
release us from the expected, the familiar
进入不可预见的事物中
into something unforeseeable.
我们在这一不熟悉的领域
It is in this unfamiliar realm,
找到新的可能性
we find new possibilities.
我们从未知中 找到希望
It is in the unknown, we find hope.
我们站在埃菲尔铁塔下
Here we stand in the Eiffel Tower,
这是对法国大革命的一种感谢
which was conceived in gratitude for the French Revolution.
它曾是齐柏林瞭望台 一座发射塔
It has been a zeppelin lookout, a transmitter tower,
对世代巴黎人来说
and, for generations of Parisians,
它激励了更美好的未来
an aspiration for a better, a brighter future.
婚礼具有同样的意义
Similarly plural in meaning is a wedding.
婚礼是庆祝
A wedding is a celebration
也可以被理解为
which can also be understood
两家人的结合
as a union of two families…
所以
and in this case,
这一结合具有更深层的意义
this union takes on an even deeper significance.
对我来说 这场婚礼是证据
And for me, this wedding is proof.
证明尽管我们有各种分歧
Proof that for all the differences between us
尽管有各种势力想分♥裂♥我们
and all the forces that try to divide us…
这都无法超越让我们团结在一起的爱
they will never exceed the power of love to unite us.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的爱
My love…
我们生活在一个不信情感的世界
We live in a world that distrusts feelings.
我们一遍又一遍地被人提醒 情感
Over and over, we are reminded that feelings
不如理智重要
are not as important as reason.
情感很幼稚
That feelings are childish,
不负责 危险
irresponsible, dangerous.
别人教我们忽视它们 控制或者否认它们
We are taught to ignore them, control, or deny them.
我们都不怎么理解它们到底是什么 从哪里来
We barely understand what they are, where they come from,
或者它们怎么会
or how they seem to understand us
比我们更了解我们自己
better than we understand ourselves.
但我知道情感很重要
But I know that feelings matter.
有时候 它们很微小
Sometimes, they’re little…
就像我闻到肉桂吐司的味道会想起我奶奶
like when I smell cinnamon toast and I miss my grandma.
有时候 它们很强大
And sometimes, they are huge…
就像我发现我女朋友跟世界上其他七个人
like when I found out my girlfriend shares her thoughts
分享自己的思想
with seven other people around the world.
但是 如果你走运
However, if you’re lucky…
我是说 真的很走运
I mean, really lucky…
情感会改变一切
a feeling comes along that will change everything.
我记得这种情感 记得多年前这个女孩
I remember such a feeling and how it walloped me years ago
走进我的书店时 它如何冲击到了我
when this girl walked into my bookstore.
那种情感跟我现在的情感一样
It is the same feeling that I have right now.
她就是我命定的人
The feeling that this is her.
我的爱
My love.
我妻子
My wife.
这是我的未来
This is my future.
我相信这种情感