Kala, I love you.
求你了
Please.
卡拉
Kala.
卡拉
Kala.
卡拉 卡拉
Kala! Kala.
我的爱
My love. My love.
就没人打算抢救我一下吗
Well, is anyone gonna actually do anything?
还是你就打算眼睁睁看我死在你怀里
Or are you going to just let me die in your arms?
你没死
You’re alive.
-她没死吗 -她没死
– She’s alive? – She’s alive!
你们不快点抢救我的话 我就要死了
But I won’t be if you don’t do something quickly.
我该做什么
What do I do?
救我的命
Save my life.
首先让我躺平 然后给我止血
First, lay me down and stop the bleeding.
我的爱
Oh, my love!
-按住 用这个按压她的伤口 -天啊
– Press it. Press that on her wound. – Oh, God.
用力按
Press it hard.
-用力 我没那么脆弱 -快用力
– Harder! I’m not that fragile. – Harder!
用力
Harder.
我的主动脉好像都没有破裂
I don’t seem to have ruptured any major artery.
但我流了很多血
But I’ve lost blood.
她说没有伤到主动脉
She doesn’t think a major artery is ruptured.
然后呢
What now?
按压我的心脏让我的血液循环
Compression to keep my blood circulating.
我们得让她血液流动起来 好的
We should keep her blood moving. All right. Okay.
然后我需要氧气来保护大脑
And oxygen to protect my brain.
她需要氧气
She needs oxygen.
她没有心跳 她没心跳了
Her heart, it’s not beating! It’s not beating.
卡拉
Kala.
我在听着
I hear you.
别离开我 别睡过去
Don’t leave me. Stay with me.
拜托 继续说
Please! Don’t stop.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
你叫我不要放弃
You said I couldn’t give up.
你也不能放弃
You can’t either.
别睡过去
Stay with me.
沃夫冈 用这个怎么样
Wolfgang! How about this?

All right.
我的妻子 卡拉
My wife. Kala.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我还以为再也没有机会亲吻你的双唇
To think, I might never have kissed these lips again.
-老公 -老婆
– My husband. – My wife.
你是个天才
You’re a genius.
亲爱的 我们现在该做什么
My love, now what do we do?
-快带她去医院啊 -好好
– Take her to the hospital! – Yeah. Yeah.
先别 我们得去找莱拉
No, no. We have to get Lila.
莱拉走了
Lila’s gone.
我们不知道她会在哪里见主席
We don’t know where she’s gonna meet the Chairman.
任何地方都有可能
It could be anywhere.
可能就在一个停机坪
Or it could be at a heliport
他们刚刚批准了一架BPO的直升飞机
where they just cleared a BPO helicopter
在那里紧急降落
for an emergency landing.
我照顾他
I got him.
你去吧
You go.
直升机快到了
The helicopter is on approach.
该死
Shit.
等等 等等 他们还有大型军事支援
Hang on, hang on. There’s major military support.
拜托了乔纳斯 别现在出现啊
Please, Jonas! Not now!
我真不是故意的
Unintentional, believe me.
但我保证这是最后一次
But I promise this will be the last time.
“我们只有经历了全部的折磨才能够痊愈”
“We are healed of suffering only by experiencing it to the full.”
不知道普鲁斯特先生有没有中过枪
I wonder if Monsieur Proust was ever shot.
怎么回事
What happened?
乔纳斯 你这是在干什么
Jonas, what are you doing?
兑现承诺
Keeping my word.
答应我
Promise me.
你一定要答应我
You have to promise me.
我们终于来到了最后
So here we are. The end.
不再有秘密和谎言
No more secrets, no more lies.
拉乌尔被杀后
After Raoul was killed,
我们得知米尔顿要去见主席
we learned Milton was going to meet with the Chairman
去说明驭人项目的可行性
to demonstrate the viability of the drone program.
安吉莉卡想了个计划
Angelica had a plan.
她把族群里的两个人偷偷安排进了机构
She smuggled two of our cluster into the facility.
保守秘密非常重要
Secrecy was essential.
但是哈里 可怜的哈里
But Harry… Poor Harry.
原计划不是这样的
This isn’t how we planned it.
我不是你 安吉莉卡
I’m not you, Angelica.
我知道
I know.
这不是我的主意
It wasn’t my idea.
你必须警告大家
You have to warn everybody.
哈里 怎么了
Harry, what’s going on?
站住 别走
Halt! Stop!
安吉莉卡 是她
Angelica. It was her.
她想杀了主席
She tried to kill the Chairman.
这就是我不能说的秘密
This is the secret I couldn’t talk about.
这个通感头盔
The psycranium.
安吉莉卡把它连到了低语者大脑的精神带上
Angelica tuned it to the psychic ligature of Whisper’s brain.
他觉得能凭借一己之力控制所有僵尸
He believed he alone had the power to control the drones.
但他错了
He was wrong.
这是她的原型机 我们留下了以备不时之需
This was her prototype. We kept it as insurance.
我们的秘密
Our secret.
我很尊重你的所作所为 法基尼小姐
I respect what you have done, Ms. Facchini,
但你要是再背叛我 我一定会毁了你
but if you betray me again, I will destroy you.
我已经服用了阻断剂 不用了谢谢
I’m already on blockers, thank you.
你之前骗过我
And you have lied to me before.
好了 法基尼小姐
All right, Ms. Facchini.
把布兰特博士交出来 你就能拥有自己的地盘
Give me Dr. Brandt and you can have your rione.
首先我需要一样东西
First I need the one thing
我知道后就能继续我们的合作
I know will ensure your ongoing cooperation.
我的身份
My identity.
我们说好了的 主席先生
As we agreed, Mr. Chairman.
没错
Oh, yes.
我的伤就是你们这类人弄的
Your kind did this to me.
总有一天…
And one day–
乔纳斯 刚刚发生了什么
Jonas, what just happened?
我的爱
My love.
你做到了
You did it.
我会永远…
I will always…
在你身边
Be here.
再见 威尔
Goodbye, Will.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
该死
Fuck!
刚才怎么了
What just happened?
不知道 但我收到了飞行员的请求
I don’t know, but I have a request from the pilot.
该死
Shit!
我们扰乱航♥空♥管制
We can scramble the air traffic clearance,
但只能争取一会儿
but it will only give us a minute.
足够了
That’s all we need.
快 米尔顿
Come on, Milton.
不然我就把你留给戈尔斯基警官
Or do you want me to leave you for Officer Gorski?
该死
Shit!
他们要逃跑了
They’re getting away.
他们跑不掉
Like hell they are.
霍伊先生 你还活着
Mr. Hoy. You’re alive!
差点死了 布鲁小姐
Barely, Ms. Blue.
我刚正在跟瑞雯解释
I was just explaining to River
斯特拉姆斯太太如何飞速跑过那间房♥
how Mrs. Stromness thundered through that room
玩弄生物保护组织小队
laying waste to all those BPO platoons.
柯斯蒂阿姨吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!