我们只需要保持专注
We have to stay focused.
我们知道生物保护组织会尽全力阻止我们
We know BPO’s going to do everything they can to stop us,
但只要我们按计划行事
but as long as we stick to our plan–
我去 这太劲爆了
Holy shit! Now this is something.
-怎么了 -伊丽莎白
– What? – Elizabeth.
-伊丽莎白是谁 -低语者的妻子
– Who’s Elizabeth? – Whisper’s wife.
生物保护组织不是把她和她女儿转移去了安全屋吗
I thought BPO moved her and their daughter to a safe house?
没有列出地址
There’s no address listed.
但很高兴就算是生物保护组织在保护的人
But it is good to know that even people under BPO’s protection
也跟我们遵循一样的规则
follow the same rules as the rest of us.
当他们申请离婚时
When they file for divorce.
早 米尔顿 坐在凳子上
Morning, Milt. On the stool.
面向墙
Look at my wall.
你今天怎么样
How are you doing today?
我知道你不想回答我的问题
I know you don’t want to answer my questions.
你不用回答
You don’t have to.
乔纳斯基本上把我需要知道的都告诉我了
Jonas pretty much told me everything I need to know.
我们刚刚聊起了你和你妻子
Yeah, we were just talking about you and your wife…
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
乔纳斯似乎真心认为她爱你 但是
And Jonas really seemed to think that she loves you, but…
我觉得未必
I don’t know.
我们还聊起了你女儿
We were also talking about… your daughter.
她叫什么来着
What was her name?
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
一般父亲会的 但是
A typical father would, but…
你可不一般 是吧
you’re not typical, are you?
我觉得如果有人在莎拉·派崔尔
See, I figure when someone cuts open the skull
那样的小姑娘还活着时 切开她的头骨
of a young girl like Sara Patrell while she’s still alive…
那人不可能不会看到其他小女孩
they can’t possibly look at another little girl
而不去想到那一幕
and not think about that.
或许你可以
Maybe you can.
我小时候就是个出色的学生
As a boy, I was an exceptional student.
我爱阅读
I loved reading.
我打开一本书就能找到隐藏在里面的秘密和知识
I opened a book and found secrets and knowledge hidden inside.
我做医学院学生时
When I was a medical student,
我学会了如何为人类手术
I learned how to operate on human beings.
我想他们也是有名字和生活的
I imagined they had names and lives,
但在我看来
but as far as I was concerned,
他们就像书本
they were the same as books…
只不过我用刀打开他们
except I opened them with my knife.
我在这里多待一刻 也就更接近
Every moment I remain here brings me closer to the moment
我活体剖开格纳斯多特小姐的那一刻
I will open Ms. Gunnarsdottir while she is still alive
这样你就能感觉到 我切入她的小脑
so that you can feel as I slice into her cerebellum…
并一刀一刀地 把她的秘密和知识
and cut after cut, her secrets and knowledge
洒在我的手术台上
will spill across my table.
等到她和你还有你们族群就只剩下
When all that remains of her and you and your cluster…
写在我笔记本里的数据和观测
are the measurements and observations in my notebook,
我会回家
I will go home…
亲吻我美丽的妻子和女儿
and I will kiss my beautiful wife and my daughter…
我会继续过我出色的人生
and I will return to my exceptional life.
这恐怕不好说了 米尔顿
I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Milt.
你那位美丽的妻子
That beautiful wife of yours?
她刚申请了离婚
She just filed for divorce.
你回不去了
There’s no going back.

Not for you,

not for me…
我们都回不去了
not for any of us.
普鲁斯特 《寻找失落的时间》
又到时间了 乔纳斯
That time again, Jonas.
“将他人与我们联♥系♥在一起的纽带
“The bonds that bind another person
仅存在于我们脑袋中”
to ourself exist only in our mind.”
不知普鲁斯特先生会不会是个通感人
I wonder if Monsieur Proust was a sensate.
但他恐怕没有被铐在暖气上过
I doubt he was ever handcuffed to a radiator.

Here you go.
我得称赞一下你做的这些阻断剂
I must compliment you on these blockers.
真是好货
Really top-shelf stuff.
完全没有普通自♥制♥的带来的那种恶心感
None of the nausea you get with regular homemade.
谢谢
Thank you.
还不信任我吗
Still don’t trust me?
给我们一个信任你的理由 跟我们讲讲主席
Give us a reason to trust you. Tell us about the Chairman.
这像是威尔在说话
Now that sounds like Will talking.
如果他拿你当看门犬
If he was using you as a watchdog…
你肯定跟他谈过
You must have talked to him.
我解释过 他用变♥声♥器♥ 还戴生化面具
I explained he uses a voice modulator. He wears a bio-mask.
他是个很疑神疑鬼的人
He’s quite a paranoid fellow.
-你说了 -你说了
– So you say. – So you say.
-我们其实想信任你 乔纳斯 -你帮过我们
– Thing is, we want to trust you, Jonas. – You helped us once.
但我们不懂你为什么不再帮我们了
What we can’t figure out is why you stopped.
我们似乎总回到
It seems we keep returning
我们初遇的那一刻 威尔
to that moment you and I first met, Will,
在便利店
in the convenience store.
我要你在你所听到的和所感到的之间做出选择
I asked you to choose between what you heard and what you felt.
你说你做的选择是个错误
You told me the choice you made was a mistake.
不 错误在于认为我们又回到了那里
No, the mistake is thinking we’re back in the same place.
不是的
We’re not.
你是铐在暖气上的囚犯
You’re a prisoner handcuffed to a radiator.
是啊
So I am.
我们聊聊安吉莉卡吧
Let’s talk about Angelica.
我想理解她去芝加哥的决定
I’m trying to understand her decision to go to Chicago.
她是去找她的第一个族群的
She was there looking for her first cluster.
然后她开始跟克洛维和低语者合作
And then she starts working with Kolovi and Whispers.
这就是让我不爽的部分
And this is the part that bothers me.
她帮忙建造了一台
She helped build a machine
利用被切除了脑叶的通感人来杀人的机器
that uses lobotomized sensates to murder people.
这可不像你在火车站里
That does not sound like the Angelica
描述的那个安吉莉卡
you described in the train station.
第九世纪时
In the ninth century,
中国炼金师想寻找能延长寿命的灵药
Chinese alchemists were searching for an elixir to prolong life.
他们将硝石 硫磺和木炭结合了起来
They combined saltpeter, sulfur, and charcoal…
结果制♥造♥出了火♥药♥
and gave the world gunpowder.
拜托 乔纳斯 别胡扯了
Come on, Jonas, stop bullshitting.
安吉莉卡
Angelica.
这世上再没有另一个我更了解的人了
There is no one in the world I have known better.
但我根本无法想象
But I never could have imagined
她短暂的人生都会做出什么事来
what she would do during her brief life.
她离开小木屋是因为她爱拉乌尔
She left the cabin because she loved Raoul,
不知怎么 她感觉到他还活着 在芝加哥
and somehow she could feel he was alive in Chicago.
她到了后
Once she was there…
她想理解克洛维和低语者在做的事
she wanted to understand what Kolovi and Whispers were doing.
她需要他们信任她
She needed them to trust her.
很快 她就意识到她可以利用他们的技术
Very soon, she realized she could use their technology
来建造一台机器
to build a machine to trace
来追踪她与她孩子们的精神细胞联♥系♥
her psycellium connection to her children.
她秘密地工作
She worked secretly,
开♥发♥神经纽带的移植
developing a graft of neural-morphic ligature
并利用精神细胞的导电性来传递信♥号♥♥
and using the conductivity of psycellium to send a signal.
就像声纳 发出的不是声音
Imagine a sonar that emits not sound…
而是痛苦
but pain.
痛苦 威尔
Pain, Will.
痛苦将我们连接在一起
Pain connects us.
痛苦比其他任何事物都能更好地将我们连接起来
Pain binds us better to one another than anything else.
我的宝贝 我好…
Oh, my baby. I’m so…
米尔顿
Milton.

I–
我担心你会嘲笑我
I thought that you were going to laugh at me.
我没确定之前不想拿给你看
I just… didn’t really want to show you until I was certain,
但是 现在我确定了
but now I am, I…
看啊 这是个突破
Look. It’s a breakthrough.
我是按照你的研究来的
I just followed your research.
太了不起了
Extraordinary.
了不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!