向左边击打头部
Head cocked to the left.
部分听力丧失
Partial deafness in ear.
此为第一处攻击
First point of attack.
第二处 喉咙 使声带麻痹
Two, throat. Paralyze the vocal cords,
使其无法叫喊
Stop screaming.
第三处 此人必是酒鬼
Three, got to be a heavy drinker.
猛击肋骨压♥迫♥肝脏
Floating the rib to the liver.
第四处 最后 拉住左腿
Four, finally, drag the left leg.
击打膝盖骨
Fist the patella.
预测结果 90秒内仍有意识
Summary prognosis: conscious 90 seconds
动作功效 至多一刻钟
Martial efficacy: Quarter of an hour at best.
完全恢复 不可能
Full faculty recovery: unlikely.
-我喜欢这帽子 -我刚捡的
– I like the hat. – I just picked it up.
你带左轮手♥枪♥了吗
You remember your revolver?
我就知道我忘了点什么
I knew I’d forgotten something.
-我以为我忘关炉子了 -你是忘了
– I thought I’d left the stove on. – You did.
我觉得可以了
I think that’s quite enough.
要知道 你才是医生
You’re a doctor, after all.
见到你总是很高兴 华生
Always nice to see you, Watson.
巡察官在哪
Where is the Inspector?
他正在调配自己的警员
He’s getting his troops lined up.
那估计要一整天才够
That could be all day.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
还有他忠实的走狗
And his loyal dog.
告诉我 医生
Tell me, doctor
作为医疗人士 你欣赏我的工作吗
As a medical man, have you enjoyed my work?
我来告诉你我到底有多欣赏
Let me show you how much I’ve enjoyed it.
华生 不要
Watson! Don’t!
仔细看
Observe.
你怎么看见的
How did you see that?
因为我找的就是它
Because I was looking for it.
布莱克伍德公爵
Lord Blackwood!
你好像很吃惊
You seem surprised.
我觉得那女孩比他更需要我们的关注
I would say that the girl deserves our attention more than he.
的确
Indeed.
如果我是你我就不会去拿那个 伙计
Oh, I’d leave that alone if I were you, boyo.
乖孩子
Good lad.
来的真是时候 莱斯特雷德
Impeccable timing, Lestrade.
这里有个人需要医生
We’ve one for the doctor,
有个人需要被捆起来
And one for the rope.
-克拉奇 -长官
– Clarky? – Sir.
这位女士需要马上救治
This woman needs a hospital immediately.
把她放到马车后面
Put her in the back of the maraya.
好的伙计 就是这样
Right lads, that’s it.
我自己会走
If you don’t mind.
赶快让他从我的视线里消失
Get him out of my sights.
你本应等候我的指令的
And you were supposed to wait for my orders.
如果那样 你现在只能来清理尸体
If I had, you’d be clearing up a corpse.
还有阻止谣言的传播
And chasing a rumor.
而且 那女孩的父母雇了我
Besides, the girl’s parents hired me,
而不是警♥察♥厅
Not the yard.
我不知道他们为什么会觉得
Why they thought you’d require
你需要我的帮助
any assistance is beyond me
-整个伦敦都松了一口气 -的确
– Well, London will breathe a sigh of relief. – Indeed.
-恭喜你 莱斯特雷德 -做得漂亮 巡察官
– Congratulations, Lestrade. – Bravo, Inspector.
来支雪茄
Have a cigar.
先生们
Gentlemen…
茄子
Cheese!
伦敦警♥察♥厅捕获凶手
Scotland Yard Catches Killer,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯协助警方
Sherlock Holmes aides police
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes
贝克街 东南
Baker Street, N.W.
高压156低压80
156 over 80.
非常好
Very good.
我的高血压这些年好多了 多亏你
My nerves have been the best in years, thanks to you.
有件事问你
Oh, tell me something,
你准备什么时候搬到新家去
Your new premises, when you moving in?
应该这周内就搬
I should be moving within the week.
在卡文迪许
Cavendish place.
而且还会有一位女主人
And there will be a woman’s touch too.
-真是棒极了 -的确
– That’s marvelous. – Indeed.
我的老天
Good God!
-是枪声 -不 不 不
– This was gunfire! – No, no, no, no.
只是锤子和钉子的声音 不是吗
Hammer and nail, wasn’t it?
是我的同事 他可能 正在挂一幅画
My colleagues, probably just… putting up a painting.
我去看看
I’ll go and check.
-你的同事 -是的
– Your colleague? – Yes
他不和你一起搬走吧
He won’t be moving with you, will he?
是的 他不搬
No, he won’t.
哈德森太太
Mrs. Hudson…
我不会自己进去的
I won’t go in there by myself.
从没有人把枪带进过这所房♥子里
No one has got a gun in this house.
完全不需要你进去
You will not need to go in there at all.
把报纸给我
Give me the paper.
你走了我该怎么办 医生
What will I do when you leave, doctor?
他会毁了整座房♥子的
He’ll have the whole house down!
他只是需要接一个案子而已
He just needs another case, that’s all.
你不能多留一阵吗
Couldn’t you have a longer engagement?
我闻到了火♥药♥味 这不太对劲
I smell gunpowder. It’s not right you know!
不能在家里这样
Not in a domestic environment.
谢谢您 菲利普上尉
Thank you, Captain Phillip.
您也许可以去喝杯好茶
Perhaps a nice cup of tea…
下周同一时间见
Same time next week.
去吧 上尉 楼下安静些
Come on, Captain. It’s quieter downstairs.
哈德森太太 拿点让他提神的东西来
Mrs. Hudson? Bring something to cheer him up.
请求进入兵工厂
Permission to enter the armoury.
准许进入
Granted.
华生 我正在研究一个可以
Watson, I am in the process of inventing a device
降低射击声音的装置
that depresses the sound of a gunshot.
看来不管用
It’s not working.
我能看看吗
Oh, may I see that?
要知道你已经三个月没接任何案子了
You know it’s been three months, since your last case?
慢点 慢点 华生 不要这样对我
Gently. Gently, Watson. Be gentle with me.
你应该再找些案件接一接了
Don’t you think it’s time you found another one.
我不得不同意
I can’t but, agree.
我的头脑要造♥反♥了
My mind rebels techniques
快给我问题 快给我工作
Give me problems, give me work.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
-报纸 -谢谢
– Paper. – Thank you.
那让我们看看 这有封信
Let’s see then. There’s a letter here.
来自女皇园的拉姆西夫人
From Mrs. Ramsey, of Queenspark.
她的丈夫失踪了
Her husband’s disappeared.
他在比利时 和女仆私奔了
He’s in Belgium, with the scurry maid.
已经十一月了吗
Is it November?
是的 福尔摩斯 好吧
Yes, Holmes. Alright.
拉斯福德小姐说
Lady Rathford reports…
她的绿宝石手镯不见了
Her emerald bracelet has disappeared.
她只是想骗保
An insurance swindle.
拉斯福德公爵喜欢放荡的女人和慢马
Lord Rathford likes fast women and slow ponies.
原来你是布莱克伍德绞刑后的验尸官
I see you’re the attending physician, at Blackwood’s hanging.
是的
Yes
这是我们合作的最后一个案子
It was our last case together
我想要跟到最后
And I wanted to see it through to the end.
有位路易斯先生
A Mr. Louis…
现在吸引我的只有一件案子
There’s only one case, that intrigues me at present.
一件关于哈德森夫人的古怪案子
The curious case of Mrs. Hudson
不上班的女房♥东
The absentee landlady.
我研究她的进进出出
I’ve been studying her comings and goings
一切皆显示她非常凶险
And they appear most… sinister.
喝茶吗 福尔摩斯先生
Tea, Mr. Holmes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!