That, in your case,
对你来说
solitary confinement is locking you up with your worst enemy.
单独监禁其实是和死敌关在一起
Oh, for God’s sake!
我的神啊
Morphine or cocaine?
吗♥啡♥还是可♥卡♥因♥
What did you say?
你说什么
I didn’t say anything.
我什么也没说
No, you did, you said…
不 你说了 你说
Which is it today? Morphine or cocaine.
今天是什么 吗♥啡♥还是可♥卡♥因♥
‘Holmes?’
福尔摩斯
Morphine or cocaine – which is it today?
吗♥啡♥还是可♥卡♥因♥ 今天是什么
Answer me, damn it!
回答我 该死的
Moriarty was here.
莫里亚蒂来过
Moriarty’s dead.
莫里亚蒂死了
I was on a jet.
我刚刚在飞机上
A what?
什么上
You were there, and Mycroft.
你也在 还有麦考夫
You haven’t left these rooms, Holmes.
你就没出过门 福尔摩斯
You…haven’t…moved.
连动都没动一下
Now, tell me, morphine or cocaine?
告诉我 是吗♥啡♥还是可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine. A 7% solution.
可♥卡♥因♥ 7%的
Would you care to try it? No.
想来点吗 不想
But I would quite like to find every ounce of the stuff
但我十分想把这儿所有的
in your possession and pour it out of the window.
这破玩意儿都找到然后倒窗外
I should be inclined to stop you.
那我会想阻止你
Then you would be reminded, quite forcibly,
那我将用强有力的方式提醒你
which of us is a soldier and which of us a drug addict.
我们两个中谁是军人 谁是瘾君子
You’re not a soldier, you are a doctor.
你不是军人 你是个医生
I’m an army doctor, which means I could
我是个军医 所以说我可以
break every bone in your body while naming them.
一边掰断你每一根骨头 一边叫出它的学名
My dear Watson, you are allowing emotion to cloud your judgment.
亲爱的华生 你的感情干扰了你的判断
Never on a case.
办案不吸毒
You promised me, never on a case.
你保证过的 办案不吸毒
No, I just said that
不 那是出自
in one of your stories. Listen,
你的一篇故事 听着
I’m happy to play the fool for you.
我很乐意为你扮演捧哏
I will run along behind you like some halfwit,
我可以像笨蛋一样跟着你到处跑
making you look clever, if that’s what you need.
衬托你的聪明 如果你需要的话
But dear God above,
但看在上帝分上
you will hold yourself to a higher standard!
你得给自己定个更高的标准
Why? Because people need you to.
为什么 因为人们需要你那么做
What people, why? Because of your idiot stories?
什么人 为什么 就因为你的蠢故事
Yes, because of my “idiot stories”.
没错 就因为我的蠢故事
Mr Holmes!
福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes, telegram, Mr Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生 电报 福尔摩斯先生
What is it? What’s wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
It’s Mary. Mary? What about her?
是玛丽 玛丽 她怎么了
It’s entirely possible she’s in danger. Danger?
她很有可能陷入了危险 危险
There’s not a moment to lose.
一刻也不能耽搁了
Is this the cocaine talking?
这是你吸毒的幻觉吗
What danger could Mary be in?
玛丽能有什么危险
I’m sure she’s just visiting with friends. Come on!
她肯定只是去拜访朋友了 快走
What is happening?
到底怎么了
Are you even in a fit state?
你这状况真的可以吗
For Mary, of course. Never doubt that, Watson.
为玛丽当然可以 这毋庸置疑 华生
Never that.
毋庸置疑
Holmes?
福尔摩斯
I’m fine. I’m fine!
我没事 我没事
Not that one!
别戴那顶
This one.
戴这顶
Why? You’re Sherlock Holmes.
为什么 你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Wear the damn hat.
戴你该戴的帽子吧
Cab! Cab!
马车 马车
So tell me, where is she?
说吧 她在哪
You must tell me, what’s going on?!
告诉我 到底是怎么回事
Oh, good old Watson!
我的好华生啊
How would we fill the time if you didn’t ask questions?!
你不问问题我们这些闲暇时间该怎么过啊
Sherlock, tell me where my bloody wife is,
夏洛克 快告诉我 我妻子在哪
you pompous prick, or I’ll punch your lights out!
你个自大的混♥蛋♥ 否则我真跟你动手
Holmes, where is she?
福尔摩斯 她在哪
A de-sanctified church.
一间废弃教堂
She thinks she’s found the solution and,
她觉得她找到了答案
for no better reason than that,
也正因此
she’s put herself in the path of considerable danger.
她让自己陷入了巨大的危险
What an excellent choice of wife.
老婆选得真好
What the devil?!
搞什么
I’ve found them.
我找到他们了
What is all this, Mary?
这是什么啊 玛丽
This is the heart of it all, John.
是一切的核心 约翰
The heart of the conspiracy.
阴谋的核心
Great God, what is this place?
老天爷啊 这是什么地方
And what the devil are you doing here?!
而且你为什么会在这儿
I’ve been making enquiries.
我一直在调查
Mr Holmes asked me.
应福尔摩斯先生之请
Holmes, how could you?
福尔摩斯 你怎么能这么做
No, not him, the clever one.
不 不是他 聪明的那个
It seemed obvious to me
我认为很明显
that this business could not be managed alone.
这件事一个人无法完成
My theory is that Mrs Ricoletti had help.
我认为瑞克莱蒂太太有帮手
Help from her friends.
她的朋友
Bravo, Mary. “The clever one?” I…
漂亮 玛丽 “聪明的那个” 我
I thought I was losing you.
我以为我要失去你了
I thought perhaps we were…
我以为我们
neglecting each other. Well, you’re the one who moved out.
在冷战 是你先搬出去的
I was talking to Mary.
我是在跟玛丽说话
You’re working for Mycroft?
你怎么为麦考夫办事了
He likes to keep an eye on his mad sibling.
他想监督他的疯弟弟
And he had a spy to hand. Has it never occurred to you
而且手头正好有个间谍 你从来没发现
your wife is excessively skilled for a nurse?
你妻子的能力远超普通护士吗
Of course it hasn’t,
他当然没发现
because he knows what a nurse is capable of.
因为他了解护士的本事
When did it occur to you?
你又是什么时候发现的
Only now, I’m afraid.
刚发现 不好意思
Must be difficult,
肯定很痛苦吧
being the slow little brother.
当天才的笨弟弟
Time I sped up. Enough chatter, let’s concentrate.
也该跟上节奏了 聊够了 办正事
Yes, all right. What’s all this about?
好吧 这是在干什么
What do they want to accomplish?
他们想做什么
Why don’t we go and find out.
进去弄个明白吧
Sorry! I can never resist a gong.
抱歉 见到锣不敲就难受
Or a touch of the dramatic. Never have guessed!
更无法抗拒戏剧性场面 谁能想到呢
Though it seems you share my enthusiasm in that regard.
但你们好像跟我一样 喜欢戏剧性
Excellent.
真棒
Superlative theatre.
一流的剧场
I applaud the spectacle.
场面令人赞叹
Emelia Ricoletti shot herself,
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂饮弹自尽
then apparently returned from the grave and killed her husband.
然后起死回生 杀死了她丈夫
So…
那么…
how was it done?
是怎么回事呢
Let’s take the events in order.
整理一下这一事件吧
Mrs. Ricoletti gets everyone’s attention
瑞克莱蒂太太用最快的速度
in very efficient fashion. You!
吸引了所有人的注意 你
You?!

Or me?
还是我
She places one of the revolvers in her mouth,
她把一把枪塞进嘴里
while actually firing the other into the ground.
开火的却是枪口朝下的另一把枪
An accomplice sprays the curtains with blood
她的同谋向窗帘上喷血
and thus her apparent suicide
这样楼下惊慌失措的民众
is witnessed by the frightened crowd below.
就都目睹了她自杀的景象
A substitute corpse,
另找一具
bearing a strong resemblance to Mrs. Ricoletti
跟瑞克莱蒂太太非常相似的尸体

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!