我不知道是否维奥拉告诉你我在伦敦
I don’t know if Viola told you I’m in London,
但是我提前一天回家了
but I’m heading home a day early.
听着,我一直在想,我要跟你谈谈
Listen, I’ve been thinking. We really need to talk.
伦敦?
London?
嘿,兄弟,丁克雷一直在找你
Hey, brother. Dinklage was looking for you, man.
哥们儿?嘿!
Dude. Hello!
你知道么,这真是疯了
You know, it’s… crazy
你能多么误解一个人
how wrong you can be about a person.
太混♥蛋♥了
It’s crazy.
你以为他们是一种人
You think they’re one thing,
结果却是完全相反
and then they turn out to be the exact opposite.
– 你说什么呢? – 你就打算坐在那里
– What are you talking about? – You’re gonna sit there
假装你不知道我在说什么?
and act like you don’t know what I’m talking about?
假装你不知道我说什么?
And act like you don’t know what I’m talking about?
好吧,
OK.
好吧,好
All right. OK.
我是想告诉你,杜克,但是…
I wanted to tell you, Duke, but…
…你必须知道…
…you have to know…
…在这世界上我最爱的就是足球
…I love soccer more than anything else in the world,
我可以证明这一点
and I had a point to prove.
什么?! 你在跟我说你一直利用我
What?! So you’re telling me that you used me
在帮你练习足球
to help you with soccer,
然后你转过脸在我背后捅我一刀?
and then you turn around and stab me in the back?
等一下,什么? 现在我真不知道你在说什么
Wait, what? Now I really don’t know what you’re talking about.
别装了,我看见你跟她了
Save it, man. I saw you with her.
– 跟谁?! – 谁?! 奥莉维亚,你说谁!
– With who?! – Who?! Olivia, that’s who!
– 你走出出租车的时候和她接吻了! – 什么出租车?!
– You kissed when you got out the cab! – What cab?!
– 我们本来可以成为朋友的! – 我们本来就是!
– We were supposed to be friends! – We are!
– 你根本就不明白! – 奥莉维亚从来就没喜欢过你,知道么?!
– You don’t know the meaning! – Olivia never liked you, OK?!
她不过是利用你来让我嫉妒
She was just using you to make me jealous.
但是维奥拉,她是真的喜欢你
But Viola, she’s crazy about you,
自从第一次她和你接吻以后
since the first moment that you kissed her.
我打赌那时你计划的一部分, 支开我,你就可以得到奥莉维亚.
I bet that’s part of your plan. Distract me so you can move in to Olivia.
– 根本就不是这样的! – 你跟你妹妹都离我远点!
– That is not what happened! – You and your sister have a good life!
“海斯丁斯家的双胞胎 不能长得更象对方了”
“The Hastings twins couldn’t be more opposite.”
– 双胞胎? – 赛巴斯蒂安?
– Twins? – Sebastian?
赛巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian?
赛巴斯蒂安,开门!
Sebastian, open up!
是我,摩妮琪! 你有好多要跟我解释的
It’s Monique! You have got a lot of explaining to do,
而且要一整晚老老实实的交代!
followed by a very long night of groveling!
他不在这里!
He’s not here!
把他的电♥话♥拿走 贾斯丁不停的打来
Take his stupid cell phone. Justine calls every ten seconds.
这不是塞巴斯蒂安的电♥话♥
This isn’t Sebastiars phone.
天啊! 赛巴斯蒂安!
God! Sebastian!
– 赛巴斯蒂安! – 有什么能帮你的么?
– Sebastian! – Can I help you?
– 你好? – 维奥拉. 嘿,亲爱的
– Hello? – Viola. Hey, baby.
这是贾斯丁. 你知道,明天就是比赛了…
It’s Justin. You know, the big game is tomorrow and…
维奥拉.
Viola.
允许我自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
2003,2004,2005,2006,2007…
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007…
多好的夜晚… 2008.
Nice night… 2008.
嘿,尤妮丝.
Hey, Eunice.
对不起上次约会的时候我跑了
Sorry about running out on our date.
没关系,我会惊吓到某些人
That’s OK. My intensity scares some people.
是啊
Yeah.
出了什么事儿?
Is something wrong?
被轰出房♥间了
Got thrown out of my room.
你是说,你需要个地方睡觉?
You mean… you need a place to sleep?
我确实需要,明天就要和康沃尔比赛了
I really do. The Cornwall game is tomorrow.
我以前从来没有过室友
I’ve never had a roommate before.
哇,维,你帮我把东西都收拾好了
Wow. Vi, you set up all my stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 你确实肯定这个? – 是的,先生,我们肯定
– You’re absolutely certain about this? – Yes, sir, we are.
– 兄弟,你在干什么?! – 赛巴斯蒂安,比赛马上就要开始了!
– Dude, what are you doing?! – Sebastian, the game’s about to start!
爬起来到球场上去,兄弟
Get out of bed and get over to the soccer field, man!
足球比赛?
The soccer game?
原来那女孩子就是说这个
That’s what that girl was talking about.
赛巴斯蒂安! 你是下一个,快点
Sebastian! You’re next. Hurry up.
你快过来,我帮你
Come over here, and I’ll do you.
好的,女士们,听着
OK, ladies, listen up.
海斯丁斯在哪里?
Where’s Hastings?
尤妮…
Euni…
尤妮丝! 为什么你不叫我起来?!
Eunice! Why didn’t you wake me?!
你看起来好平静
You looked so serene.
我做了早餐,亲爱的
I made breakfast, darling.
原谅我,原谅我
Pardon me. Pardon me.
到底有什么紧急事件? 我取消了我的壁球比赛来这里
What is the big emergency? I canceled my squash game for this.
我不知道,金校长只是说
I don’t know. All that Principal Gold said
我们需要出席赛巴斯蒂安的足球比赛
was that we were needed at Sebastiars soccer game.
维奥拉前两个星期有跟你提过什么么?
Hasrt Viola said anything to you the past couple of weeks?
我怎么可能知道?
How should I know?
她不一直住在你那里
She’s been living with you.
她有么?
Hasrt she?
– 对不起 – 太激动了,兄弟们
– Excuse me. – This is so exciting, guys.
女士们先生们,欢迎来到这里
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
我们辖区最大的一场比赛正准备进行
The biggest rivalry in our district is afoot.
伊利里亚对抗康沃尔.
Illyria versus Cornwall.
周围的气氛都为之疯狂!
It’s gonna be something else, and the atmosphere is crazy!
下午好,先生们
Afternoon, gentlemen.
请握手
Handshake, please.
好的,你来叫
All right, your call.
正面
Heads.
就是正面
Heads it is.
我们就呆在这边
We’ll stay as we are.
公平竞争,先生们
Good game, gentlemen.
你的下巴怎么样了?
How’s your jaw?
好的,让我们准备好!
All right, let’s get it on!
准备好,兄弟们
Way to go, boys.
听我说,我们可以做到,就是今天
Listen to me. We can do this. Today is the day
– 康沃尔打败伊利里亚. – 耶!
– Cornwall beats Illyria. – Yeah!
我没有太多要说的
I ain’t got much to say to you.
– 谁会带来血和痛?! – 黑与红!
– Who’s gonna bring blood and pain?! – Black and red!
– 这不光是场比赛,这是场战争! – 对!
– This ain’t no game. This is a war! – Yeah!
谁会带来血和痛?!
Who’s gonna bring that blood and pain?!
一,二,三! 康沃尔!
One, two, three! Cornwall!
好的,兄弟们,现在!
All right, boys, here we go!
海斯丁斯! 传球! 传球! 海斯丁斯!
Hastings! Pass it off! Pass it off! Hastings!
到底怎么回事?!
What in the hell is going on?!
真不错,白♥痴♥
Nice move, moron.
什么?
What?
这不可能
This can’t be happening.
赛巴斯蒂安?
Sebastian?
去截球! 去截球!
Get the ball! Get the ball!
起来,回去! 去截球!
Get up, get back in there! Get the ball!
哦,天啊,这是我的比赛!
Oh, my God, this is my game!
我到底在做什么?这可没意思
What the hell am I doing? This isn’t fun.
你看起来好象冰上的班比鹿!
You look like Bambi on ice, boy!
赛巴斯蒂安!
Sebastian!
赛巴斯蒂安!
Sebastian!
我能不能要个中场休息? 暂停? 中场暂停?
Can I get a timeout, please? A pause? One brief halftime?
把表停掉,就是这样,停下记时器
Stopping the clock. That’s it. Stop the clock.
怎么回事…?
What the…?
我不太了解技术用语
I don’t know the technical lingo.
犰狳们,战斗犰狳,劳驾
Armadillos. Fighting Armadillos, please.
我需要大家凑近点.
I need… Gather around.
我小时候也玩过橄榄球 还是象棋来着?
I played soccer as a young man. Was it chess?
– 校长,有什么问题么? – 是的,非常不幸有点问题
– Is there a problem, principal? – Yes. Unfortunately there is.
但是我认为只有赛巴斯蒂安·海斯丁斯来告诉你们
But I think it’s only right that Sebastian Hastings tell you himself.
赛巴斯蒂安?孩子?…
Sebastian? Son? Or…
你有什么要说的么?
Do you have anything you’d like to say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!