万岁
Great.
盖帽
Dunk toss.
嘿,伙计
Hey, dude!
离我远点
I will cut you, man.
说实话,我从来不喜欢嘉年华
I’ll tell you the truth. I never really liked carnivals.
嘿。我会在接吻亭 要过来啊
Hey. I’m working the kissing booth. Come see me.
我爱嘉年华,老弟
I love carnivals, man.
– 嘿,杜克,你去哪儿? – 你觉得呢?
– Hey, Duke, where you going? – Where do you think I’m going?
– 怎么了? – 哦,没什么
– What’s up? – Oh, nothing.
那神经前女友 我不想碰上她
Just my psycho ex. I don’t really wanna deal with her.
不介意的话 我要回避一下
So if you guys don’t mind, I’m gonna lay low for a little while.
– 酷,等会儿见 – 好
– Cool. Catch you later. – OK.
上来吧!
Up you go!
我看见只猫咪…
I see a kitten…
…使劲喘气
…gasping for air.
抱歉,有急事
Sorry. Pretty urgent.
都归你了
It’s all yours.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mom!
你看上去真像个淑女 真是奇迹
You look like such a lady. It’s a miracle.
– 就是啊 – 那摩妮琪已经让你
– It really is. – So Monique’s getting you
为这初次登场激动不已
all excited about being a debutante?
超级激动 玩得开心
Super-duper excited. Have a good carnival.
我的小可爱 你想去哪儿?
My little petunia. Where do you think you’re going?
你要接下一班的接吻亭
You have the next shift at the kissing booth.
你哥在哪儿? 棉花糖谁来做?
And your brother’s late for the cotton candy can’t.
我就失去找他的,拜
I’m gonna go look for him. Bye.
– 对不起 – 没关系
– Sorry. – Excuse you.
– 等,我认识你吗? – 不认识
– Wait, do I know you? – No.
让一下
Excuse me.
维奥拉!嘿,嘿,嘿
Viola! Hey, hey, hey.
你去哪儿了? 我不停打电♥话♥给你
Where you been? I’ve been calling and calling.
我很想你。我们得谈谈
I miss you. We need to talk.
谈过了,贾斯丁 没什么好说的了
We’ve talked, Justin. All the talking is done.
看,谁会为无聊的足球分手,好吗?
Look, no one breaks up over a stupid soccer issue, OK?
就不能冷静5秒钟吗?
Can you just be a girl for five seconds?
5秒钟?
For five seconds?
好了,首先 那不是什么无聊的足球,
OK, first of all, it’s not a stupid soccer issue,
其次你是个混♥蛋♥ 哦,看那,时间到了!
and you’re a jerk. Oh, look at that! Time’s up!
对不起,抱歉,一个人
Excuse me. Sorry. One, please.
好好学习
Stay in school.
塞巴斯蒂安?塞巴斯蒂安!
Sebastian? Sebastian!
– 摩妮琪在我后面 – 你去哪儿?
– Monique’s behind me. – Where are you going?
– 明白 – 塞巴斯蒂安!
– We’re on it. – Sebastian!
对不起,超过8岁的不能玩海洋球
Excuse me. No one over 8 years old is allowed inside the Moon Bounce.
– 我刚看到我男友进去 – 应该是“前”男友
– I just saw my boyfriend go in there. – The correct term is “ex-boyfriend.”
我说分手才算数,懂吗?
No relationship is over until I say it is. Understand?
但你还是不能玩海洋球
You’re still not getting on that Moon Bounce.
好吧
Fine.
– 那是什么? – 琪雅,别看
– What’s that? – Kia, don’t look.
该死!
God!
– 她走了 – 谢了
– She’s gone. – Thank you.
– 扮得开心吗? – 哦,是啊,真刺♥激♥
– So are we having fun? – Oh, yeah, definitely.
你觉得会怎么样?
What do you think it will be like?
杜克,看着我
Duke, you look at me.
我知道这将会变得非常非常特别
I know it’s gonna be really, really special.
我说,她至今才亲了350个人
I mean, she’s only kissed like 350 guys at this point.
我认为我们该纪念这一刻
I just think we need to acknowledge the moment.
4年后,杜克终于要完成他使命
After four years, Duke is finally gonna fulfill his destiny.
生活是美好的 生活是公平的,公正的
Life is good. Life is fair. Life is just.
嗨,救星来了
Hi, I’m your relief.
– 也是坎坷的… – 谢天谢地
– And yet… – Thank God.
我要窒息了
I can’t catch a break.
当心那个嚼口香糖的老人 那不是口香糖
Beware of the old guy chewing gum. It’s not gum.
– 我认识你吗? – 不会啊
– Do I know you? – No.
我真倒霉
That’s just my luck.
不,不,不,不 我不是那个意思
No. No, no, no. I mean, I didn’t mean it like that.
只是,你知道 她…,你知道,不,好了
It’s just, you know, she’s, you know… No. OK.
我指,反过来想 你也,你知道…漂亮
I mean, on the other hand, you’re, you know, also…
– 是吗?谢谢 – 是啊
– I am? Thanks, I guess. – Yeah.
你不必跟她调情。你付了钱的
You don’t have to flirt with her first, genius. You’re paying for it.
你为何就不…悠着点
Why don’t you just… relax.
或许我该亲你了
Maybe I should kiss you now.
我给了那女孩票,拍了队
I gave that girl my ticket, and I waited in line.
那我也是我该做的
Well, it’s the least I can do.
好了,来吧
OK. Here I go.
嗯,我觉得那票挺值的
OK, I think that was one ticket’s won’th.
不,你还能再亲一会儿
No, you get a little bit more.
有没搞错 酒店就在街对面
Excuse me. The motel’s across the street.
– 维奥拉,这算什么意思?! – 排队伍后面去,浑小子
– Viola, what the hell is this?! – Back of the line, buttball.
干什么,杜飞丝 你敢碰我女朋友
Excuse me, doofus. You’re making out with my girlfriend.
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
哇,你是塞巴斯蒂安的妹妹?
Whoa, you’re Sebastiars sister?
你快活不成了
And you’re about to die.
难道要用你的眼泪淹死我?
Are you gonna drown me in your tears?
我没哭 那时眼睛里进东西了
I did not cry. I had something in my eye.
好了,伙计们 就不能克制点吗?
You know what, guys? Can we just dial it down?
各退一步,好吗?
And just step away, OK?
她说得对 我们球场见
She’s right. I’ll see you on the soccer field,
以足球定胜负
and we’ll settle this all then.
好啊,杜克
OK, Duke.
或者我们现在就解决
Or we can straighten it out right here.
贾斯丁!住手!你们俩!
Justin! Stop it! Guys!
停下来! 贾斯丁!
Stop it! Justin!
你们两个停手!
Guys! Stop it!
贾斯丁,下去!
Justin, get off!
我女儿在哪里?!
Where’s my daughter?!
劳驾,对不起
Excuse me. I’m so sorry.
维奥拉! 停下来! 太不淑女了
Viola! Stop! This isn’t ladylike.
这里不能使用暴♥力♥!
There is no room for violence here!
天啊,这是给可爱孩子们的嘉年华
This is a lovely childrers carnival, goddamn it!
你们两个!出去!现在!
Both of you, out! Now!
你今天去哪了? 都没看到你
Where were you at today? You just disappeared.
碰到神经病前女友,只好跑了
Ran into my psycho ex. Had to bolt.
哦天啊!那不是…?
Oh, my God! Is that a…?
什么?是啊
What? Yeah.
希望你别介意 我借用你一个…
I hope you don’t mind. I kind of borrowed one of your…
另外你说的对,这东西挺好用的
Yeah. And you’re right, by the way. These things actually work.
哦,天啊,你在流血,没事吧?
Oh, my God, you’re bleeding. Are you OK?
我是说,象个男人一样! 吸进去! 擦点沙子!
I mean, suck it up! Be a man! Rub some dirt in it!
好吧,我会擦点沙子…
OK, I’ll rub some dirt on it.
到底发生什么事?
So, what happened?
我跟你妹妹的前男友打起来了
I got into it with your sister’s ex.
等下,真的?为什么
Wait. Really? Why?
他看到我跟你妹妹在接吻亭深吻.
He saw me and her kind of making out at the kissing booth.
等一下,你亲了她?
Wait. You kissed her?
是啊,兄弟,我希望那没关系
Yeah, man, I’m… I hope that’s OK.
那是个慈善活动
It was for charity.
哦,不,我是说,兄弟,我是想说
Oh, no, I mean, dude, I mean,
你要是想亲她,你就上去亲她!
if you want to kiss her, you go right ahead and you kiss her!
我是说,别想太多
I mean, knock yourself out.
我是说,你就,你就抓住她然后亲她
I mean, you just… you take her and then kiss her
把她亲晕过去!
and kiss the crap out of her!
好吧
OK.
那么…
So…
…你喜欢她?
…do you like her?
我不知道,我们能不能不说这个?
I don’t know. Can we not talk about this?
她是你妹妹,这有点怪
She’s your sister. It’s kind of weird.
好吧,好吧,不谈
No. Right. Right.
只是,你知道,我在想
Just… You know, I was just thinking that,
要是你喜欢她…
if you liked her then…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!