明天一大早你就去拜访他
to go visit him first thing tomorrow.
– 好的 先生 – 你得租辆车
– Oh, yes, sir. – You’ll need to rent a car
给他带封信 或许还该带个果篮
and take him a letter and, uh, maybe that fruit basket.
对 带个果篮
Yes, the fruit basket.
– 记住了吗? – 记住了吗
– You got that? – Got it.
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
跳起来吧 跳起来吧
We’re dancing. We’re dancing.
保持住啊 保持住啊
We’re holding. We’re holding.
就是这样
Stay en pointe.
保持住啊
Shuffle and hold.
你在干吗呢 强尼
I said hold, Johnny. He’s not holding.
– 一 二 三 四 – 好 我努力
– And one, two, three, four…
– All right, I’m… I am trying.
别忘了 这儿可是红岸城
Let’s not forget, this is Redshore City,
可不是什么小剧院
not your little local theater.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
瑞恩 就是这样
Ryan, that was excellent.
强尼 你做错了
Johnny, you are doing it wrong.
糟透了
That was awful.
加油 强尼 你可以更好
Come on, Johnny. You can do better.
– 他把我吓着了 – 强尼
– He’s freaking me out. – Johnny.
– 我很努力了 – 用力
– I’m trying. – Thrust.
用力 用力
And thrust, and thrust.
你没在做 强尼
You’re not thrusting, Johnny.
– 赶紧 用力 – 用力 用力
– Come on. Thrust. – Thrust, and thrust.
你怎么还没做 快做啊
Still not thrusting. Can you thrust, please?
五 六 七 踮脚 踮脚
Five, six, seven, and tippy-toes, tippy-toes.
我看你没踮脚
I don’t see your tippy-toes.
快点吧 他在笑话你
Oh, come on, he’s having a laugh.
– 踮脚 快 一起做 – 七
– Tippy-toes. Come on, let’s go. – Seven, and…
跳的什么乱七八糟的破玩意
That is rubbish, terribly poor, really bad.
那家伙绝对恨死我了
That bloke absolutely hates me.
坚持一下 强尼
Hang in there, Johnny.
头个礼拜肯定很难
The first week’s always tough.
好吧 说得对 说得对
Yeah. You’re right. You’re right.
米娜 来见见你的搭档
Meena, come and meet your partner.
天呐 他来了?
Oh, my gosh, he’s here?
是啊 他叫达吕斯
Yep. He’s called Darius.
获奖无数
Won a ton of awards.
我觉得你们会配合默契的
And I think you guys are gonna have great chemistry.
♪ If I was your boyfriend ♪
♪ I’d never let you go ♪
♪ Keep you on my arm, girl ♪
♪ You’d never be alone ♪
♪ I can be a gentleman ♪
♪ Anything you want ♪
– Wow.
– ♪ If I… ♪
真的很厉害 达吕斯
That’s really great, Darius.
是吧 这是我上次演出时的情景
Uh, yeah, it’s a scene from the last show I was in.
你肯定听说过Hope Against Hope吧?
城里的奖都是我拿的
Gosh, I won every award in town.
像什么金笛最佳哭泣奖
Uh, the Golden Piccolo for Best Crying.
什么阿彻·纽曼
Uh, the Archer Newman Award
杰出发型奖
for Outstanding Hair.
嘿嘿嘿 哈哈哈
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不管怎么说 我搭档长得很像你 吉娜
Anyway, my costar, she was just like you, Gina.
– 她很 – 我叫米娜
– She was, uh… – Uh, it’s Meena.
啥?
Excuse me?
我是说我叫米娜 不叫吉娜
M-My name, it’s Meena, not Gina.
是嘛
Yeah, okay.
以后啊 别在我说话的时候
In the future, if you could not interrupt me,
打断我
that would be way better.
好了 好了 开始排练吧
Okay, okay. Let’s rehearse.
♪ Don’t wanna close my eyes ♪
♪ Don’t wanna fall asleep
– ♪ ‘Cause I’d miss you, babe ♪ – 啊 啊 啊…
– ♪ ‘Cause I’d miss you, babe ♪ – Uh, uh, uh…
– ♪ And I ♪ – 哦.
– ♪ And I ♪ – Oh.
♪ Don’t wanna miss a thing… ♪
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, uh…
这歌♥不适合她
This song is not helping her at all.
♪ When I saw you in that dress ♪
♪ Looking so beautiful ♪
♪ I don’t deserve this ♪
♪ Darling, you look ♪
♪ Perfect tonight. ♪
天呐
Oh, boy.
卡洛韦在哪呢?
So, where’s Calloway?
他回头就过来
Uh, he’ll be here very soon.
– 真的吗? – 真的
– Mm, is that so? – It is indeed so.
实际上 我的助理克劳利小姐
In fact, my trusty assistant Miss Crawly
已经在去见卡洛韦的路上了
is on her way to meet him right now.
– ♪ Wake up ♪
– ♪ Wake up ♪
– ♪ Grab a brush and put a little makeup ♪
– ♪ Makeup ♪
– ♪ Hide your scars to fade away the shake-up ♪
– ♪ Doo-doo ♪
– ♪ Why’d you leave the keys upon the table? ♪
– ♪ The table ♪
– ♪ Here you go, create another fable ♪
– ♪ You wanted to ♪
♪ Grab a brush and put
a little makeup… ♪
你的目的地位于道路右侧
Your destination is on the right.
右边是吧 好嘞
On the right. Okay.
私人领地 禁止擅闯


卡洛韦先生?
Mr. Calloway?
有人吗?
Hello?
家里有人吗?
Is anybody home?

Ooh.
哦 这儿呢
Okay, I got you.
克莱·卡洛韦…
Clay Callowa…
这叫啥事啊
Oopsie-daisy.
你好
Hello.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
I can’t take your call right now,
请在提示音后留言
but please leave me a message after the beep.
克劳利小姐 是我啊 穆恩先生
Miss Crawly, it’s me, Mr. Moon.
好一会儿没你的消息了
I haven’t heard from you in a while.
我都开始担心了
I’m starting to worry here.
穆恩
Moon!
克里斯托先生
Mr. Crystal.
你的布景都是些什么玩意
Your set designs are a disgrace.
你说什么?
What?
我逗你呢
I’m just messing with you.
你的幽默感呢
Where’s your sense of humor, huh?
这是我女儿波尔莎
Anyway, this is my daughter Porsha.

Hey.
你好呀 波尔莎
Nice to meet you, Porsha.
她想见见卡洛韦 她是他铁粉 是吧宝贝
She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren’t you, baby?
我现在可喜欢复古了
Oh, my gosh, I’m, like, so into vintage right now.
他人呢
So, where is he?
呃 这样
Uh, well…
还没轮到克莱上场呢
I-I’m not expecting Clay on set just yet.
– 我是说 – 等等
– I mean… – Wait.
这是天幻秀?
Is this, like, a sky-fi show?
你是说科幻吧 是啊
Uh, sci-fi? Yes. Yes, it is.
我超喜欢天幻风的
Oh, my gosh, I love sky-fi.
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon!
我们已经在塔上准备好了 – 哦
– We’re ready on the tower. – Oh.
谢谢 萨沙 我们这就 呃…
Thank you, Sasha. We, uh…
我们要排练了 克里斯托先生…
We’re gonna rehearse, Mr. Crystal, so…
行 行 行 你尽管排练你的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You go and do your rehearsing thing.
– 只管忙你的 – 音乐
– Go, go, go, go. – Playback.
行了
Okay.
搞定
All set.
在你跳下去之前
Just remember to release the safety catch
记得按下安全扣
before you jump, okay?
好嘞
Okay, yeah.
妈妈要从那跳下来?
Is Mommy gonna jump off that?
是啊
She sure is.
哇哦
Wow!
♪ If you want it ♪
♪ Take it ♪
♪ I should’ve said it before ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!