我们上个礼拜对你做了详细的检查
You’ve been prodded and poked quite a bit this last week, Mrs Harris.
都是为了我好
Hm. It’s all in a good cause.
又复发了 是吗
It’s come back, hasn’t it?
很不幸 似乎正是如此
Well, it seems that unfortunately that is the case.
-那需要更多化疗吗 -取决于玛莉安
– Does it mean more chemo? – That’s down to Marion.
我们可以尝试一系列侵入性治疗
We could try a course of aggressive therapy.
但是会很不舒服 我认为
But it’s not pleasant and I believe at best
治疗最多只能减缓病情
it would only slow the process down.
薯片和冰淇淋 玛莉安
Chips and ice cream, Marion.
有人曾告诉我 要是你无可奈何的时候
Someone told me once, when there’s nothing you can do,
薯片和冰淇淋
chips and ice cream.
回家吃到爽
Go home and have as much as you want.
她喜欢冰淇淋
She likes ice cream.
这些花 花和卡片
These flowers. Flowers and cards.
来吧 来
Here we go. Here…we go.
-搞定 -太棒了
– Done it. – Terrific.
这个是我做的 不过我还没有信封
I made this one, but I haven’t got an envelope.
给奶奶:快点好起来!!!
给奶奶 快点好起来 爱你的詹尼弗
To gran: get well as soon as you can. Love Jennifer.
亲你 亲你 亲你
Kiss, kiss, kiss.
太可爱了 谢谢
Ooh, it’s lovely. Thank you.
她看着还不错 精神很好
She seems OK, in good spirits.
嗯 她还有几个月可活
Yeah. She’s got a couple of months.
你就不能给我点心理准备吗
You couldn’t have prepared me a bit for that news, then?
迟早得面对
I have to deal with it.
珍给了我这张卡
Jen gave me this card.
-怎么不给爷爷看看 -那好吧
– Why don’t you go and show Grandad? – OK, then.
我连一半的人都不认识
I don’t know who half those people are.
谁让你这么受欢迎呢
That’s what you get for being popular.
他告诉你了吧
He told you, then?
-对 -他就不能含蓄点 是吧
– Yeah. – Not one for breaking news gently, is he?
别跟他生气 他很心烦
Don’t get too cross with him. He’s upset.
我也心烦 妈妈
So am I, Mum.
你答应我会帮他 尤其是以后
You promise me you’re going to help him. Especially after.
你会来看他
You’re going to come round and see him.
别让他藏起来不见人
Don’t let him become a recluse.
-你还没走 -还没
– You haven’t gone yet. – No, I haven’t.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
我每天都见你两次
I’ve been seeing you twice every day.
不过不在家里
Not at home, though.
好了 你该睡了
OK, time for you to go to sleep.
我等你躺下
I’m waiting for you to come in,
给我取暖
keep me warm.
可以
I can do that.
我有点害怕
I am a bit scared.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我会照顾你
I’ll take care of you.
詹姆斯今天哭了
James cried today.
他总得知道吧
Well, he had to know, didn’t he?
-阿瑟 -你什么意思
– Arthur. – What do you mean?
别拿他出气
Don’t take it out on him.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我明天跟他聊聊 -好孩子
– I’ll have a chat with him tomorrow. – Good boy.
我爱你 阿瑟
Love you, Arthur.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you too, sweetheart.
我确实想你了
I did miss you.
我懂
I know.
怎么…
What the…?
他们在搞什么鬼
What are they bloody doing?
这帮人怎么就不肯放过你呢
Why won’t they leave you alone?
开窗 我想看看
Open the window. I want to see.
他们难道不知道现在几点吗
Don’t they know what time it is?
我会淹没在自己的泪水中
I’d find myself drowning in my own tears
而你是我生命里的阳光
You are the sunshine of my life
所以我一直围绕在你的左右
That’s why I’ll always be around
你是我的挚爱
You are the apple of my eye
永远留在我心中
Forever you’ll stay in my heart
我想出去找他们
I want to go outside.
-回床上去 -不 我想去见见他们
– Let’s get you back into bed. – No, I want to go and see them.
-你不能去 -我一定要去
– You’re not going outside. – I want to go outside!
他们会对你身体欠佳表示理解的
You’re not well enough for this and they should know that.
看见你们干的好事了吗
See what you’ve done? See what’s happened?
你们就是一群精力过剩的蠢货 滚开
You’re a bunch of flaming nuisances! Now bugger off!
你不能以现在这种状态见人
You can’t make a show of yourself like that.
他们是我的朋友 不会嫌弃我的病情
They’re my friends. They don’t care what I look like.
我想去见他们
I want to go and see them.
你连站起来都吃力
You haven’t got the energy to stand up
却还想要精力活现地去见他们吗
and you want to prance around outside.
他们是我的朋友 我顾不得这么多
They’re my friends and I’m going to see them!
你就只能在外面支撑5秒
You’ll only last five seconds!
-你还是上♥床♥睡觉吧 -不
– We’re gonna get you back into bed. – No, we’re not.
-到底怎么了 -我想让他滚出房♥间
– What on earth is going on here? – I want him out of this room.
我想让他出去 让他滚出去
I want him out of this room! Get him out!
她硬要从床上起来
She’s getting herself worked up.
请让她和我单独待会儿 哈里斯先生
Just leave her with me for a moment, please, Mr Harris.
不 她是我老婆我理应照顾她
No, she’s my wife and I’m taking care of her.
哈里斯先生 我认为你最好出去走走
Mr Harris, I think it best you go for a short walk,
顺便花点时间把火气消消
take some time to calm down.
-明见 玛莉安 -谢谢 亲爱的
– I’ll see you tomorrow, Marion. – Thank you, dear.
今天太感谢你了
Thanks so much for today.
-你是头蠢猪 -我知道
– You’re a pig. – I know.
你竟敢对我的朋友无理
You were rude to my friends.
我只是尽力想照顾好你
I’m trying to look after you.
你必须对他们道歉
You are going to apologise to everyone.
然后送我去唱歌♥
And you will take me to singing.
在你送我去之前我绝不对你说一个字
If you don’t, I will not utter a single word to you until you do.
浸太久就软得掉下去了
That’ll fall in if you dunk it too long.
我挺喜欢这件衣服的 充满静谧之感
I like it, actually, a bit of peace and quiet.
用它为你祈福
It’s a blessing.
要我帮你擦干头发吗
Do you want me to dry your hair?
你至少可以点个头 这不算说话
You can nod your bloody head, you know. That’s not speaking.
有什么需要我做的吗
Do you want me to do anything?
那是什么
What was that?
好了 我会带你去唱歌♥
OK. I’ll take you to bloody singing.
你愿意自找麻烦就去 是你自己的事
You want to make a fool of yourself, that’s down to you.
还有道歉呢
And apologise?

Oh, look.
看 是玛莉安
It’s Marion. Look.
你好
Hello.
-我太开心了 -你好
– I’m so glad. – Hello.
-利齐 你好 -看见你真好
– Hello, Lizzy. -It’s good to see you.
等等 阿瑟有话要对你们说
Hang on. Arthur has something he wants to tell all of you.
是吗 那太好了
Oh? Has he? How nice.
玛莉安想要我来对你们大家道歉
Marion wanted me to come and apologise to you
为我那天早上的大吼大叫表示抱歉
for shouting and saying what I said the other morning,
所以…
So…
你们继续
there you go.
这话没有丝毫歉意
That’s not an apology.
意思已经到了 谢谢 阿瑟
It’ll do. Thank you, Arthur.
之后他会继续每天带我来这
And he is going to go on bringing me
并且没有丝毫怨言
and he’s going to do it without moaning,
而我想做试唱
and I’m going to do the audition thing.
如果你们需要我的话
If you want me.
你是如此优秀 我们当然需要你
Of course we want you, Marion, as long as you’re well enough.
我会变得足够优秀
I’ll be well enough.
太好了 阿瑟 你要去旁边等着吗
Brilliant. Arthur, are you gonna stick around?
不然呢
What do you think?
这次是重金属乐器的感觉 好像摇滚
This is heavy metal. It’s rock and roll.
是愤怒 是性感
It’s angry. It’s sexy.
就是这么一群汉子
These guys,
丑陋但是每天都有女人陪着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!