你怎么不加入 来点节奏感
Why didn’t you join in, lay some beats?
什么 像这样吗 吧噗 吧噗 吧
What, like this? Boppity, boppity, bop.
爷爷的说唱 简直是屁话
Grandad’s rap It’s so crap
-谁教你那个词的 -奶奶
– Who taught you that word? – Grandma.
-她说她说得都是屁话 -真的吗
– Said she keeps having to crap. – Really, Mum.
妈妈
Mum.
搞不懂你们这群人发什么疯
I don’t know what’s wrong with you lot.
-这是真的 我只不过 -你没事吧
– It’s true. I’m just going to… – You OK?
是的 我没事
Mm-hm. Yeah, I’m OK.
-继续 -我来敲点音乐
– Go on. – I’ll beat box the music.
我知道我注定失败
You know I’m born to lose
我知道赌博是为愚者准备的
And gambling is for fools
但我就是喜欢这种生活 宝贝
But that’s the Way I like it, baby
我没想过要长命百岁
I don’t wanna live for ever
不行 不行 不行不行
No! No, no, no!
需要更多的金属感才行
It just needs more metal.
要是摩托头听到这种钢琴伴奏
Motorhead would be bursting into tears right now
摩托车头 70年代后期英国重金属乐队
一定会当场痛哭的
if they heard that piano.
你们很聪明
You guys are brilliant, though.
你们就像摇滚界的雷电一样
I mean, you sound like rock thunder.
但是用钢琴的话听上去太逊了
But it just sounds a bit pants on the piano.
要带我的贝斯来吗
You want me to bring my bass?
这是个好主意 带来
That is a brilliant idea. Bring it.
-其他人还有会的吗 -我会踢足球
– Anyone else play anything? – I used to play football.
那不算乐器 不是吗
It’s not really an instrument, is it?
以前在指导组的时敲过鼓
I played drums when I was in the Guides.
很好
That’s perfect.
我会直笛
I play recorder.
-直笛不算摇滚 -我那个时候算的
– Recorder’s not really rock and roll. – It is when I play.
我相信的 谢丽尔
I’m sure it is, Cheryl.
鼓 贝斯
Drums, bass…
我认识个调皮的吉他手
I know a naughty guitarist.
他对我来说太小了
He’s far too young for me.
所以我一定要去吗
I’ve got to go, then?
是的 你当然要去
Oh, yes, you bloody well have.
你还要通知詹姆斯 我希望你们都在场
And you’ve got to let James know as well. I want you all there.
-还有詹尼弗 -知道
– And Jennifer. – Yes.
好的
Yes.
记得要剃胡须 你总是草草了事
And make sure you shave. You’re all scratchy.
你喜欢这样的 宝贝
Just the way you like it, baby.
太无礼了
So rude.
你看到明天演出的海报了吗
You’ve seen the posters for tomorrow?
是的 我到处都看得到它
Yeah. I’ve seen them up everywhere.
-带上詹尼弗 -这样好吗
– Bring Jennifer. – That’ll be all right?
是的 她想要我们全在场
Yeah, she wants us all there.
你会来吗 你会参加吗
You are coming? You’re gonna turn up?
-我当然会去 -好
– Of course we’re going. – Good.
-别忘记了 -到时候见
– Don’t forget. – See you there.
好的
OK.
免费音乐会 OAP’Z 下午一点 草地上 来野餐吧
小姐 我什么时候能走
When can I go today, Miss?
要等今天结束后
At the end of the day.
被抓到在厕所抽烟
Smoking in the toilets
意味着生杀大权在我手上
means your arse belongs to me.
过去调音吧
Go and tune up, then.
他不接电♥话♥ 他不接电♥话♥
He’s not picking up. He’s not picking up.
好了 你坐出租车去吧
OK, you’re going in a taxi.
我要你也去 你答应过我的
But I want you to come. You promised you’d come.
我会去 我答应你 行吗
I am coming. I give you my word, OK?
你好 你一定是评审官了
Hello. You must be the judge.
是的 你好 我来的有点早
Yes, hello. I’m a little early.
我不知道你们有观众
I didn’t know you’d have an audience.
是的 很多人来了
I know. Lots of people turned up.
但是没有给我们带来什么压力
Nothing like a little extra pressure, though.
要通过初试 我要做什么
What do I have to do to get us through to the competition?
我可是打算做
I’m prepared to do…
任何事
Anything
她真的希望我们能通过
She really wants us to get through.
是啊
Yeah.
我怎么吩咐你的
What did I ask you?
我怎么吩咐你的
What did I ask you?
你冷静点 我要把手上的弄完
Calm yourself. I’ve been let down.
我把这些做完就去
I’m finishing this before we come over.
我告诉过你这有多重要
I told you how important it was.
我们坐在家里等你
We’re all sitting there at home waiting for you
现在我们只能该死的打车去
and now we’ve had to take a bloody cab.
那跟我有什么关系
What’s that got to do with me?
我说过希望你来接我们
I told you I wanted you to take us.
-你没有 -我说了 我希望你来
– No, you didn’t. – I bloody did. I wanted you there.
不 你说让我带詹尼弗去看妈妈比赛
No, you told me to bring Jennifer over to watch my mum.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有提到去接你们
You never mentioned a sodding lift.
别在你女儿面前用这种语气讲话
Don’t use that language in front of your daughter.
你永远不要在我面前讲她
Don’t you dare speak to me about her, ever.
你怎么不跟妈妈一起去坐出租
Why aren’t you with her in the taxi,
保证她安全到那里
making sure she gets there all right?
我来告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you why,
因为你只想着在我工作的时候
because you’d sooner be here screaming at me,
当着我女儿的面 对我大喊大叫
at my work, in front of my child.
但是这次你算计错了 不是吗
But you’ve got it wrong this time, haven’t you?
你在自取其辱
You’ve embarrassed yourself.
要道歉吗
An apology?
不 当然不可能
No, of course not.
我希望你在那
I wanted you there.
我希望你陪我
I wanted you with me.
他生你的气了吗
Is he angry with you?
他只是为了生气而生气 宝贝
He’s just angry, love.
你看到他了吗
Can you see him?
在场的人们 你们好
Hello, everybody.
天啊 来了这么多人 有点意外
God, there’s a lot of you here. That’s quite a surprise.
感谢你们的到来 希望你们玩得尽兴
Thank you for coming and I hope that you enjoy yourselves.
快点
Come on.
我们是OAP’Z
And here are the OAP’Z.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
如果你喜欢赌博 那么你找对人了
If you like to gamble I tell you I’m your man
你赢过 你输过
You win some, you lose some
这些对我来说没差别
It’s all the same to me
赌博的过程便是乐趣所在
The pleasure is to play it
你所说的对我来说毫无意义
It makes no difference what you say
我不分享你贪婪
I don’t share your greed
我需要的
The only card I need
只是一张黑桃A
Is the Ace of Spades
一张黑桃A
The Ace of Spades
黑桃A 黑桃A
The Ace of Spades The Ace of Spades
你知道我注定失败 赌博是给愚者的
You know I’m born to lose and gambling is for fools
但是我就是喜欢这种生活 宝贝
But that’s the Way I like it, baby
我不想长命百岁
I don’t want to live forever
不要忘掉小丑牌
And don’t forget the joker
爆发吧 查理
Punch it, Charlie!
哟 我不认为我们应该谈这个
Yo, I don’t think we should talk about this.
别这样 为什么
Come on! Why not?
因为人们会误会
Cos people might misunderstand
我们所说的 知道吗
what we’re tryin’ to say, you know?
但是这就是人生 伙计 来吧
But that’s a part of life, man. Come on!
-二 三 -我们来谈谈性吧
– Two, three! – Let’s talk about sex, baby
我们来谈谈我和你
Let’s talk about you and me
我们来谈谈会发生的
Let’s talk about all the good things
那些美妙和糟糕的事情
and the bad things that may be
我们谈谈性吧
Let’s talk about sex
让我们谈谈性吧
Let’s talk about sex for now
为那些在家在人群中的人们
to the people at home or in the crowd

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!