Rikard tore this particular page from his diary, it was his last request that I give it to you.
“这可能是我一生中最重要的一天,我在第凡尼花♥园♥遇见爱德华·格里格。
“This may have been the most important day of my life, it is the day I met edvard grieg in the tivoli gardens.
我们共同拥有一个伟大而美好的理想。
Together we share a great and beautiful ideal.
我们的目标是创立最纯粹的挪威音乐。”
For our goal is the establishment for a purely Norwegian, Norwegian music.”
我儿子是个多愁善感的人。
My son was a sentimentalist.
他也是一个乐观主义者。
He was also an optimist.
他以为你是非常认真的。
He thought you really meant what you said.
再见,格里格先生。
Good day, Mr. grieg.
对不起,夫人。
Excuse me, madam.
对于我抛弃理查德所做的一切,我真的永远无法原谅自己。
For what I’ve done in forsaking rikard, I can never forgive myself.
但你至少可以去让他的梦想成真。
You can at least make his dream come true.
这是你能做到的。
That you can do.
再见!爱德华。
Good bye, edvard.
尼娜。
Nina.
尼娜?
Nina?
啊,啊,啊,啊
Ah ah ahh ahh ah ah ah ah ah ah
啊啊
ahh ahh
啊啊啊啊
Ahhh ahh
我要和你相拥在仲夏夜,仲夏夜,我永不离开;
我和你仲夏夜晚的爱情魔力,永世长存。
I’ll be with you on midsummer’s Eve, midsummer’s Eve, I’ll never leave and all the magic of love I will leave midsummer’s Eve with you.
我要和你相拥在仲夏夜,仲夏夜,我永不离开;
我和你仲夏夜晚的爱情魔力,永世长存。
I’ll be with you on midsummer’s Eve, midsummer’s Eve, I’ll never leave and all the magic of love I will leave midsummer’s Eve with you.
我要和你相拥在仲夏夜,仲夏夜,我永不离开;
我和你仲夏夜晚的爱情魔力,永世长存。
I’ll be with you on midsummer’s Eve, midsummer’s Eve, I’ll never leave and all the magic of love I will leave midsummer’s Eve with you.
我要和你相拥在仲夏夜,仲夏夜,我永不离开;
我和你的爱情魔力,永世长存。
I’ll be with you on midsummer’s Eve, midsummer’s Eve, I’ll never leave and all the magic of love I will leave.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!