托尔斯泰 安娜·卡列尼娜
第一章
所有幸福的家庭都是相似的
而不幸的家庭则各有各的不幸
奥勃朗斯基家一片混乱

Oh.
什么 厕所也是?
What, the bathroom too?
麦特维 怎么办呢? -慢慢会过去的 先生
Matvey, what’s to be done? – It will blow over, sir.
夫人坚持带着孩子一起走
Her ladyship intends taking the children with her…
另外 还要带走厨师 -哦
and the cook is also leaving. – Oh.
好吧 那我就跟莱文先生一起到院子里吃午饭好了
well, I’ll lunch at the Hermitage with Mr. Levin.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
新的家庭教师 -哦
The new English governess. – Oh.
没有法语课了
No more French lessons.
罗兰德小姐昨晚被解雇了
Mademoiselle Roland was dismissed last night.
夫人找到了那封信 -那封信?
Her ladyship found the letter. – The letter?
你写给罗兰德小姐的信
Your letter to Mademoiselle Roland.
得救了,我们得救了
Saved! We’re saved.
我妹妹安娜今天就从 圣彼得堡过来了
My sister Anna is arriving from St. Petersburg today.
还在想你的儿子?
Still thinking of your son?
是的 恐怕是的
Yes, I’m afraid I was.
我在想他现在正在干什么呢
I was wondering what he was doing at just this minute.
我想应该是刚散步回来
可怜的玛丽埃塔一定气喘吁吁地跟在他身后
Coming back from his walk, I think, with poor Marietta panting behind him.
你想看他的照片吗? -好啊
Would you like to see his picture? – I’d love to.
这个就是他 -是的
There he is. – Yes.
噢 他真帅啊
Oh, he’s charming.
是啊你知道吗 -我觉得他很像你的丈夫
Isn’t he? – You know, he’s a little like your husband…
但是他优秀的地方都是遗传自你
but what is nice about him, he gets from you.
现在我永远都不会知道我的 儿子在干吗了
Now, I never know what my son may be doing.
也许这样也好 -噢 为什么 公爵夫人?
Perhaps it’s just as well. – Oh, why, Countess?
看看那双眼睛 亲爱的
Have a look at those eyes, my dear…
也许这样你就能了解我的意思了
and perhaps you’ll understand what I mean.
他很英俊
He’s very handsome.
公主 我绝没有对您不敬的意思
Princess, I wouldn’t have failed to pay you my respects today…
但是我今天只能逗留一会
but I can only stay for a moment.
我答应了我的母亲要到 火车站去接她
I promised to meet my mother at the station.
这么说公爵夫人离开了她热爱的圣彼得堡了?
So the countess is deserting her beloved St. Petersburg?
她无法再忍♥受离开她热爱的莫斯科的日子了
She can no longer bear to be away from her beloved Moscow.
一周后她又会这么觉得了
She’ll feel like that for about a week.
我母亲一直抱怨旅途的劳累
My mother maintains that traveling kills her…
但是她这辈子一半的时间都是在火车上度过的
but she spends half her life in trains.
另外 这次是我邀请她过来的
Besides, this time it’s at my request she’s coming.
吉提 亲爱的 你在干吗呢?
Kitty, my dear child, what are you doing?
我相信渥伦斯基伯爵不喜欢奶油
I’m sure Count Vronsky hates cream.
哦对不起 我…
Oh! I’m sorry. I–
我会喜欢的
I am going to like it.
想来杯茶吗?
Would you like some more tea?
我都顾不上你了 康斯坦丁·堤米特维奇
I was forgetting you, Konstantin Dmitrevitch.
有点吧
Perhaps a little.
你的糖够吗? -够了 谢谢
Have you enough sugar? – Yes, thanks.
吉提?
Kitty?
我…
I…
我想告诉你我去年逃离莫斯科
want to tell you why I ran away from Moscow last year…
而今天又回来了的原因
and why I’ve come back again today.
我害怕 康斯坦丁·堤米特维奇
I’m afraid, Konstantin Dmitrevitch.
害怕?
Afraid?
怕什么?
What of?
怕伤害你
Of hurting you.
那么也许我最好…
Then perhaps it would be better…
还是不要告诉你我今天为 什么回来了
if I didn’t tell you why I came back again today.
吉提不会找到比他更好的丈夫了
Kitty couldn’t wish for a better husband.
他英俊 富有 出色… -太出色了
He’s handsome, rich, brilliant– – Too brilliant.
我比较喜欢那边那个人
I should prefer that other one over there.
他是个好人 -亲爱的 你不了解女人喜欢什么
He’s a good fellow. – My dear, you’ve no idea what women like.
不幸的是 她们自己也不了解
Nor have they, unfortunately.
康斯坦丁·堤米特维奇
Konstantin Dmitrevitch…
我喜欢你
I like you.
我非常喜欢你
I like you very much indeed.
但是这是不可能的
But it’s impossible.
原谅我
Forgive me.
您好啊 我亲爱的伯爵
Greetings, my dear Count.
啊 你好 -你在等谁?
Uh, greetings. – Who are you meeting?
我的母亲 你呢?
just my mother. You?
我的妹妹 安娜 -啊 卡列尼娜夫人
My sister, Anna. – Ah. Madame Karenina.
是的 你认识她吗? 不 我想我不认识她
Yes. Do you know her? – No, I don’t believe I do.
但是你肯定至少听说过我的妹夫 著名的亚历克斯·亚力山德洛维奇
You must at least know my famous brother-in-law, Alexey Alexandrovitch.
不管是听说还是亲眼见过都好 他就像是所有伟大的政♥治♥家一样
By reputation and by sight, like all our great statesmen.
他们说他是一本活的百科全书
A walking encyclopedia, they say.
哦?那还真闷
Oh? Chiefly a colossal bore.
我去看看能不能找到我哥哥
I’m going to see if I can find my brother.
安奴斯卡 看着我的包 -好的 夫人
Annushka, look after my bag. – Yes, madame.
噢 你在这啊 那么你收到我的电报了?
Oh, here you are, are you? So you got my telegram?
当然旅途还好吗?
Indeed. Did you have a good journey?
非常好 我结识了一位非常好的同伴
Excellent. I had a charming companion.
噢 亲爱的 你好吗?
Well, my dear. And how are you?
很好 啊 很好 很好
Wonderful. – Ah. Good, good.
他们说你已经开始了新的恋情
They tell me you’ve started a new love affair.
我不知道你指什么 妈妈
I don’t know what you’re referring to, Mother.
你找到你哥哥了吗? -没有
Did you find your brother? – No.
哦 您的哥哥在这 夫人
Oh, your brother is here, madame.
恐怕你不认识我 -不 我认识你
I’m afraid you don’t know me. – Yes, I do.
你母亲和我几乎一路上都在谈论你
Your mother and I have been talking about you nearly all the way.
我们在讨论我们的孩子
we’ve been discussing our sons.
那肯定闷坏你了
That must have bored you considerably.
你认为母亲们都谈论些什么?
What else do you think mothers talk about?
噢 公爵夫人 我的故事都讲完了
Well, Countess, I’ve come to the end of all my stories.
要是旅途再长点的话
Had the journey lasted much longer…
我就没东西可讲了
I would have had nothing more to tell you.
亚历克斯去找找安娜·卡列尼娜的哥哥 -好的
Alexey, go and find Anna Arkadyevna’s brother. – Certainly.
奥勃朗斯基奥勃朗斯基 这儿
Oblonsky! Oblonsky! Here.
安娜 斯蒂芬 你好吗 亲爱的
Anna. – Stepan. How are you, dear?
糟透了 我会慢慢讲给你听的 我就指望你了
Terrible. I’ll tell you about it. I’ve been counting on you.
很严重吗?
Anything serious?
叫这些人退后 -退后
Get those people back! – Stand back.
退后 退后
Stand back there now. Get back.
退后 退后
Stand back. Stand back there.
退后 -那是个工头 他被压死了
Stand right back there. – It was a ganger. He was crushed.
噢 我们走吧 我讨厌这种意外
Oh, let’s go. I hate accidents.
走吧 别让自己看着难受
Come away. Don’t upset yourself.
马车刚从火车站回来
The carriage has just returned from the station…
接到了安娜·卡列尼娜
with Anna Arkadyevna.
我该怎么处置孩子们?
what shall I do with the children?
今晚走太晚了
Well, it’s too late now to leave tonight.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
你最好还是哄他们上♥床♥睡觉吧
You’d better get them off to bed.
恐怕他们在见到姑姑之前是 不肯睡觉的了
I’m afraid they won’t go until they have seen their aunt.
好吧 那好吧
All right. All right, then.
道丽 见到你真开心
Dolly, I’m so glad to see you.

Oh.
我可怜的宝贝 他们都告诉我了
My poor darling. He told me everything.
我简直无法表达我的遗憾
I can’t tell you how sorry I feel for you.
不 -我不会维护他的
No. – I’m not going to defend him.
我们必须好好谈谈 看看能做些什么
We must talk it over, and see what can be done.
没什么可做的了
There’s nothing to be done.
最惨的是我不能离开他 因为我不能丢下孩子们
The worst of it is, I cannot leave him because of the children…
而且经过这些事情之后
and I-I can’t live with him…
我…我无法再跟他一起生活了…
after what has happened.
我真是个大傻瓜
I was a perfect fool.
我什么都不知道
I knew absolutely nothing.
8年来我一直都相信我是他爱的 唯一一个女人
For eight years I believed that I was the only woman he ever loved.
我想…我想我知道像斯蒂芬这样的男人 是如何看待这种事情的
I think– I think I know how men like Stepan look at these things.
在他们的内心里 他们鄙视这种女人 -哦
In their hearts, they despise these women. – Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!