丝带,包装纸,茶具,顶盖,能弹的,能弹的。
Ribbons and wrappings and tea sets and tops, something that bounces and something that pops.
有叮当声,有旋转声。
Something that tinkles and something that twirls.
巧克力,苹果,糖果手杖。
Chocolate, apples, candy canes.
弓和箭,发条火车。
Bows and arrows, wind up trains.
坚果、枣子、风筝、溜冰鞋和金色卷发的酒窝娃娃。
Nuts and dates and kites and skates and dimpled dolls with golden curls.
巧克力,苹果,糖果手杖,弓和箭,发条火车,坚果和枣,风筝和溜冰鞋,金色卷发的酒窝娃娃。
Chocolate, apples, candy canes, bows and arrows, wind up trains, nuts and dates and kites and skates, dimpled dolls with golden curls.
我们快乐无比。巧克力、苹果、糖果手杖、弓和箭、发条火车、坚果和枣、风筝和溜冰鞋,
还有金色的卷发娃娃。
– We have joy. – Chocolate, apples, candy canes, bows and arrows, wind up trains, nuts and dates and kites and skates, dimpled dolled with golden curls.
欢乐和玩具! — 棒棒糖、弓和箭、发条火车、坚果、日期、风筝、溜冰鞋和金色卷发的酒窝娃娃。
Joy and toys! – Candy canes, bows and arrows, wind up trains nuts and dates and kites and skates and dimpled dolls with golden curls.
致所有幸运的男孩和女孩们。
All the lucky boys and girls.
女孩和男孩!– 圣诞快乐。
Girls and boys. – Christmas joys.
圣诞饼干,铃铛和金盏花。
Christmas cookies, bells and marigolds.
天使,太妃糖,微笑和闪光。
Angels, toffee, smiles and spangles.
给了我们足够欢乐。巧克力、苹果、糖果手杖、弓和箭,火车、坚果、枣子、风筝和溜冰鞋,
还有带着金色卷发的酒窝娃娃。
– Gave us joy. – Chocolate, apples, candy canes, bows and arrows wind up trains, nuts and dates and kites and skates, and dimpled dolls with golden curls.
我可以提议干杯吗?
May I propose a toast?
为了我们的歌♥剧。
To our opera.
我提议再来一杯,– 呵呵。
And I propose another toast. – Mhm.
祝你在克里斯蒂安尼亚的第一次独奏会成功。
To the success of your first recital at christiania.
他们告诉我,梦想爱情的梦想是错误的。
They told me it was wrong to dream to dream the dream that love would be.
所有的温柔,所有的狂喜
All tenderness all ecstasy
我们的歌♥,我们的故事似乎让人觉得–
our song and story make it seem.
爱,来来去去;爱,它的路何其艰难,
爱人的眼泪在哭泣。
Love comes and goes, loves way is hard and lakes of lover’s tears are cried.
忧郁的先知预言道:“醒来吧,傻瓜,否则会伤痕累累。”
Awake and fool or else be scarred, the gloomy prophet prophesied
你现在我的身边,我的心儿在群星中旋转。
and now you are here and with you here my heart is whirling through the stars.
耳边却一直回响着那撕碎的预言
And yet my ear keeps echoing that prophecy of tears and scars
爱你却又终将失去你。
of loving you then losing you.
谢谢,非常高兴你们喜欢这音乐。
Thank you, so glad you liked it, especially the music.
非常感谢,祝大家晚安。
Thank so you much, have a good night.
妮娜,你太棒了。
Nina, you were magnificent.
谢谢你,克罗格斯塔德先生。
Thank you Mr. krogstad.
过几天我就能付得起钢琴的钱了,小别♥墅♥已经卖♥♥了。
I’ll be able to pay for the piano in a few days, the cottage has been sold.
割断自己的过去真是令人难过的。
It’s sad to make such a break up with the past.
你可千万不要因为观众人数太少而气馁了,爱德华。
You must’ve let this disappointing attendance discourage you, edvard.
观众都很喜欢你,– 谢谢你,克罗格斯塔德先生。
The audience loved you. – Oh, thank you Mr. krogstad.
我必须得说,克里斯蒂安尼亚的人♥民♥需要接受良好的古典音乐教育。
I must say the people of christiania have to be educated to classical music.
欧勒‧布尔就是在这个剧院演出的,他的古典曲目吸引了众多的观众,
以至于第二天晚上又加演了一场。
但人们知道欧勒‧布尔。
Ole bull played right here in this very theater a program of all classical music and he drew such a large audience that they had to schedule a second performance the following night. – But the people know ole bull.
欧勒‧布尔是享有名声的,– 没错。
Well ole bull have a reputation. – Right.
他先是在罗马成名,然后是巴黎,莱比锡,维也纳。
A reputation that he acquired first in Rome, then Paris, leipzig, Vienna.
可并非在克里斯蒂安尼亚。
Not in christiania.
特蕾莎。
Therese.
请容我介绍:我的妻子,克罗格斯塔德,比格林森。
Uh, may I introduce my wife, krogstad, bjgrnson.
很荣幸,伯格女士。
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Ms. berg.
伯格女士,就是你经常提起的瑞典朋友?!
Ms. berg, oh this is your friend from Sweden you spoke so much about.
是的,事实上我欠伯格女士太多太多。
Yes, actually I’m in great debt to Ms. berg.
她帮我举办了第一次独奏会。
She was responsible for my first recital.
克罗格斯塔德先生和比格林森一家要来喝咖啡,伯格女士,请和我们一起来好吗?
Mr. krogstad and the bjarnson”s are dropping by for coffee, would you join us Ms. berg?
哦,来吧。– 好的,谢谢。
Oh, please come. – Yes, please do.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
当然,在我们去罗马之前,这一切都是暂时的。
Of course, all of this is just temporary until we get to Rome.
你要去罗马吗? — 是的,我希望很快。
You’re going to Rome? – Quite soon, I hope.
你是说他们最终同意了给你一部分补助?
You mean they’re finally coming through with edvard’s Grant?
不完全是,恐怕妮娜有点乐观。
Well, not quite, I’m afraid Nina’s a little optimistic.
不,我没有。我相信镇议会一旦收到期待已久的弗朗茨·李斯特的来信,
就会给爱德华补助的。
No I’m not, and I’m sure the town council will give it to him just as soon as we get the letter we’ve been expecting from Franz liszt.
弗朗茨·李斯特?
Franz liszt.
他听过你的音乐吗?
He’s heard your music?
我不知道,只是我的一个朋友… 玛格达琳,– 是的,非常有重要影响的人物。
Well, I don’t know, it’s just that a friend of mine… – Magdalena thoresen. – Yes, a most importance influence.
是的,不管怎样,她写信给她在罗马的一个朋友让他拿我的作品给李斯特看。
Yes, well anyhow, she wrote a friend of hers in Rome and ask him to show one of my pieces to liszt.
听起来你似乎过早地建立了自己的期望值。
It does sound to be as though you’re building your hopes rather prematurely.
告诉我,爱德华,你最近都写了些什么?
Uh, tell me, edvard, what have you written recently?
他创作了一首优美的小提琴和钢琴奏鸣曲。
He composed a beautiful violin and piano sonata.
李斯特看的就是这个。
The one being shown liszt.
爱德华在丹麦写的。
Edvard wrote that in Denmark.
那我在哪里可以买♥♥到奏鸣曲的乐本?
Where can I get a copy of the sonata?
哦,恐怕我还没有找到出版商吧。
I’m afraid I haven’t found a publisher yet.
哦。
Oh.
但从那以后你肯定还写过别的东西吧?
But certainly you’ve written other things since then?
没有,绝对没有。– 他一直很忙。
Nothing, absolutely nothing. – He’s been very busy.
忙着给年轻女士们上钢琴课。
Giving piano lessons to young ladies.
顺便问一下,你的钢琴在哪儿?
By the way, where is your piano?
在楼上他的工作室里。
It’s upstairs in his studio.
我能看看你的工作室吗?
Uh, can I have a look at your studio?
好啊,当然可以。失陪一下。
Yes, why not, will you excuse me.
恐怕这首悦耳的小曲连我最好的学生也搞不定。
I’m afraid that delightful ditty stretches the ability of even my best pupil.
哦,爱德华,爱德华,这不行。
Oh, edvard, edvard this will never do.
我不能眼睁睁地看着你这样的天才在这破屋子里埋没。
I just can’t watch a talent like yours wither in this miserable room.
就像妮娜说的,我们确实还有事情要做。
Well, as Nina said, we do have things in the wind.
风中的希望吗?
Things in the wind.
看在上帝的份上,爱德华,让我来帮你吧。
In heaven’s name, edvard, please let me help you.
当然,你真是太好了。
Well, it’s, uh, extremely kind of you, of course.
但是,呃。
But, uh.
等等,如果这样来说你更容易接受的话,爱德华,你…你认为这是我对你的商业贷款。
Wait, if it makes it any easy for you, edvard, you… You could consider it a business loan.
等你有一天能功成名就的时候,你再还我钱;
如果你愿意的话,利息也都可以一起算的。
And one day when you’re on your feet, you can pay it back, even with interest if you want.
听着很诱人。
It’s very tempting.
这样的,一个月之内,你就可以在罗马举♥行♥你的首场独奏会了。
Within a month you can be having your first recital in Rome.
我把那些钱放在银行里,对谁也都没有好处。
I have the money just sitting in the bank, doing nobody any good.
别傻了,爱德华。
Don’t be a fool, edvard.
哦,亲爱的。
Hello dear. – Hello.
其他人呢?
Where’s bjgrnson?
他们刚离开了。
They’ve just left.
时间不早了,我也得走了。– 好的。
Well it’s getting late, I must be leaving too. – All right.
给你,克罗格斯塔德先生,全部金额。– 谢谢,女士。
So, there you are Mr. krogstad, the full amount. – Thank you, madam.
我得承认,在克里斯蒂安尼亚我不是经常卖♥♥这么贵的钢琴的。
I must admit it isn’t very often that I sell a piano this expensive, not here in christiania.
我相信你一定会很满意的。
I’m sure you’ll be very happy with it.
不是我自己用,是送给我朋友的。
On, it’s not for me, it’s for a friend.
这是送货的地址,还有收♥货♥人姓名。
Here’s the gentleman’s name and address.
我希望你能尽快把钢琴送过去。
I’ll expect you to deliver the piano to him as soon as possible.
再见,克罗格斯塔德先生。– 再见。
Good day, Mr. krogstad. – Good day.
你好,亲爱的。
Hello, dear.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
不,谢谢。
No thank you.
天可真冷。
On, it’s cold.
我刚去了市政厅。
I’ve just been down to the large hall.
我们这次演奏会,收入情况很糟糕。
Financially, our concert was a disaster.
哦。
Oh.
今天有人送了一件礼物送给你。
A present came for you today.
哦?
Oh?
在你的工作室里。
It’s in your studio.
尼娜,你听到了吗?
Did you hear that, Nina?
好乐器的音质有多么不同吗?
Did you hear what the difference a really fine instrument can make?
是的,声音很棒。
Yes, it’s beautiful.
这是特蕾莎·伯格送的礼物。
It’s a gift from therese berg.
是的,我猜估计也是。
Yes, I assumed as much.
哦,这工艺做得真漂亮。
Oh, it’s beautifully made.
伯格女士似乎是个非常慷慨的女人。
Ms. berg appears to be a very generous woman.
是的,而且她非常富有。
Yes and a very wealthy one.
不管她富裕与否,你肯定不能接受这个女人送的如此贵重的礼物吧?!
Wealthy or not, surely you wouldn’t accept such an expensive gift from this woman?
为什么不可以,你知道我有多需要这架钢琴。
Why not, you know how desperately I needed this piano.
是的,– 这对提升我的工作有多重要。
Yes. – How vital it is to my work.
钱对特蕾莎来说算个毛线。
Well the money means nothing to therese.
而这架钢琴,对我来说简直就是一切。
And this piano, it means everything to me.
不然你告诉我,我怎么才能买♥♥到这样的大钢琴呢?
Well, you tell me then, how else should I get a grand piano like this?
是的,没有别的办法能买♥♥到这样的大钢琴。
Well, there’s no other way you could get a grand piano like this.
但是,
Well then.
爱德华,难道你不知道特蕾莎已经爱上你了吗?
Edvard, don’t you know that therese is in love with you?
你是在胡思乱想。– 我也希望我是,爱德华。
You are imaging that. – Oh, I only wish I were, edvard.
尼娜,求你了,尼娜,听我说。
Nina, please, Nina, listen.
特蕾莎的兴趣与爱情无关,她只是想帮助提升我的事业。
Therese’s interest has nothing to do with love she just wants to help my career.
如果一年前我不是那么愚蠢的话,我现在也用不着去教钢琴,而应该在音乐厅里演奏了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!